Over the river and through the woods...

Korea's School for the Gifted

 

With Ikit and Maddi~

 

Ikit’s POV

This girl has a lot of questions doesn’t she… at least they're not the idiotic questions.

“Hey unni, do you think we should head back now?” Maddi asked

I was about to answer when someone interrupted me

“Don’t go back, I’m getting bored~” the guy whined

“Mir, it doesn’t take a mind reading rocket scientist to know that you would skip class” I stated, and that’s actually true.

“Never mind that, who’s your friend there?” he said starring at Maddi.

“I-I’m Maddi K-Kim” she said blushing like a maniac.

“Neomu yeppeo…” he whispered before doing something that I almost never expected him to do…

He kissed her… but didn’t Maddi say that she hasn’t had her first kiss yet?

“Bye Maddi~” Mir sang after he broke the kiss and left Maddi standing there like a stone statue

“Maddi~, hello~” wow, she is frozen, but then she fainted

Maybe I should’ve tried to catch her… Oops

 

 

 

With Mitsuki and Yoorin~

 

Mitsuki’s POV

We’ve been exploring this forest for a while now and I’m getting bored.

“Let’s head back” Yoorin said snapping me out of my thoughts

“Sounds like a good idea,” then something hit me, “do you get the feeling that someone’s following us”

“That’s kind of why I want to head back” Yoorin replied

Then I heard some bushes move and turned my head in that direction. Then I heard two voices…

“YOU IDIOT! They’ll know we’re following them” one of the voices yelled in a whispered.

“It’s a little too late for that” Yoorin stated as she used some of her power to move the bush revealing the two idiots. Turns out, they’re none other than Key and Jonghyun.

“Quick, think of a distraction” Key shouted at Jonghyun

“Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~” Jonghyun started singing and Key started dancing his way out of this.

What the hell? Yoorin and I shot each other a look, then we started to have some fun.

All I did was throw a few fireballs at them and they stopped dead in their tracks, Yoorin did help with tying their feet to the ground with tree roots.

“Why were you following us?” I questioned once they calmed down.

“Well, Key here…” Jonghyun started

“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT” Key interrupted.

“No, no, go on I would love to hear this” I have a feeling this has something to do with me or Yoorin.

“As I was saying, Key here wanted to stalk his crush and we noticed you two going off in a different direction so we split from the group we were with-“ he started until Yoorin cut him off

“You mean, there are more of you guys?” Yoorin asked

“Yeah but we all split up when you guys did” Key stated still blushing really hard.

“Let’s just head back then…” I finally said.

Sometimes I wonder, who exactly was Key’s crush…

 

 

 

With *sigh* Minyu and Cindy~

 

Cindy’s POV

Lalalalalalalalala~ I love pie~ lalalalalala~

“Hey are you hungry?” I asked Minyu

“Maybe…” she replied

I then worked my magic and we had chicken in our hands!

“LET’S EAT” I shouted and dug in to my chicken leg

“CHICKEN!!!” someone shouted in the distance.

It can only be one person and one person only. Then lightning struck, that only made this more EPIC.

Minyu put up an ice wall before he could get to my chicken.

“Onew, Onew, Onew” I started out shaking my head, “you’re really horrible at spying, especially since your suspects have chicken in their hands”

“but I love chicken” Onew pouted

“Why don’t we head back then you can get all the chicken you want Onew” Minyu suggested. She did have a point there.

“What are we waiting for, LET’S GO” I said pointing in a random direction

“Cindy… the school is this way” Minyu said fixing my hand to point into the right direction.

“I knew that”

 

 

 

With Eunha and Tessa~

 

Eunha’s POV

It’s been a while since we split up and we only found one lead and that’s this robotic tree that sets an invisible force field around the base. We just decided to come back to this later.

While heading back I decided to ask Tessa “How do you know all of us?”

“I didn’t” she replied coolly

“Really, then how did you…” I’m shocked

“My gramps gave me the student files of all you guys” then she said something that brightened my day, “unni~” 

“You’re younger than me?” I’m shocked again

“Just by a year though”

“Well, can you tell me about yourself?” I asked again, she seems like an interesting character.

“Well, my name is Tessa Seo. My birthday is July 18, blood type is AB if you’re wondering” she laughed a little “I have an older sister, you may know her as Seohyun” she sighed.

“What about relationships?” I have to say I’m quite curious

“I’ve only dated two, Kikwang and Eli” she shuddered saying Eli.

“What happened with Kikwang?”

“He was just a normal human, but then he discovered I had powers, so that obviously didn’t go well.” She’s saying it like she doesn’t care…

“How about Eli?”

“Two words: EPIC FAIL” she sighed and continued, “he only dated me on a dare, good thing I didn’t really take the relationship seriously though”

“Ok, what about friends?” again, I’m just wondering

“Hyoyeon has been my best friend since we were in diapers, and Kyuhyun has to be my best guy friend” I was kind of disappointed when she said Kyuhyun was her friend

“How did you become friends with him?”

“He did date my sister a few years back, and that didn’t really go well” and as if she read my mind “don’t worry, I only like him as a friend and he only likes me as a friend”

“Speaking of…” I said noticing a few guys hiding behind some trees

“Come out guys, we know you’re there” Tessa shouted. Then Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Ryeowook came out from the trees.

“How did you know?” Teukie asked

“Even though your fraternal, twins are still attached, so therefore we knew you would stalk us” Tessa explained.

“Sungmin” Leeteuk shot a look to him and he nodded in return.

“So what are you guys doing?” Kyuhyun shot a look to both of us.

“None of your business NerdKyu” Tessa said teasing Kyuhyun.

“Look who’s talking, shortstuff” then they started to glare at eachother.

“Guys, let’s just go back” I said trying to calm them down

“Let’s separate them so they won’t blow each other up” Wookie said

With that, I ended up walking next to Kyuhyun who seems kind of fidgety right now.

“So, how did you become friends with her” he said referring to Tessa

“We actually just met today” I replied

“Just to warn you, she can be a handful” he said chuckling a little, “so, what about you?”

And that’s how we started a conversation all the way back to the school.

So we all met up at the library, with out our stalkers. Then Tessa decided to leave and told us to do whatever we feel like.

“So…” Minyu and Cindy started, “Who wants to do a little research?”

“About what?” Ikit asked

“Tessa”


Hi guys~ somehow I feel like I'm being a little lazy with this story. I feel like if I try to write a chapter on a weekday, my sister might kick me off the computer because I've been on there too long --__--

In good news, my homecoming is next week, and the dance routine is going to be legit! (yes I'm on my school's dance team) For spirit week we have Jersey Shore Day (insert shooting myself here), Pajama Day(I will most likely have Pajama Party stuck in my head all day) Super Hero Day (just wear you underwear over you pants and wear tights), Wacky Mismatch Day (my specialty) and Hat and Blue Day (Woo Hoo~)

Enough of me rambling on about Homecoming, hope you enjoyed this chapter, next one we will uncover Tessa's history