The Adventure Begins... NOW?!

Korea's School for the Gifted

Tessa’s POV

“YOU…” was the last thing I heard before we charged at each other.

I made this incredible slide across the floor and the next thing I know…

“Looks like you won” Cindy stated. I looked at our hands, she had scissors and I had rock.

“What’s the score now? 9-3 with me winning”

“I will get ahead of you one day” she said laughing.

“Lunch is almost over, let’s go to the library” I know that’s not going to persuade her that easily.

“Will there be pie?” her expression was so serious it was scary

“There will be pie” I stated bluntly

“YAY! Let’s go!” she started dragging me to the library

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

Once we got to the library, I was bombarded with questions like ‘why am I here? Is this really important? Where’s the pie?’

“Settle down guys, there is a reason why I brought you all here.” I started. “this is going to take a while so listen carefully…”

After a full explanation later…

“So… there’s no pie” Cindy stated.

“The WORLD is going to end and all you can think about is PIE?!” Mitsuki shouted at Cindy.

“So, let me get this straight,” Eunha started, “the world will be taken over by ‘the darkness’ and the eight of us are going to fight it and save the world?”

“It won’t be just us eight” I read everyone’s confused faces, “once we find out what we’re up against, we will find more for our little team here”

“When do we start scouting the area?” Yoorin asked

“*smirk* Right now” everyone’s jaw dropped, “LET’S GO!!!”

 

 

Yoorin’s POV

Well… this could’ve been a whole lot worse.

“So, which way are we supposed to go” Ikit, I think that was her name, asked.

I used a little of my power to get better knowledge of our surroundings.

“This way” I pointed to what they think was a random direction.

“Well then, let’s get going shall we?” Maddi said

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

“So…” Cindy started, I don’t like where this is going, “do you guys have anybody you like?”

“Saw that coming” Tessa smirked. “I don’t have anybody in particular after that epic fail of a relationship with Eli”

“Not really” Minyu said in some sort of trance. Everybody’s answers were about the same, and as for me, I really don’t care.

“What about you Yoorin?” then six pairs of eyes were on me.

“I don’t have anybody I like at the moment” truth is, I do, but I’m not telling them that.

“Sure, whatever you say~” Cindy and Minyu sang at the same time.

These guys are going to give me a headache, I just know it…

 

 

Ikit’s POV

This adventure is getting nowhere, until…

“HEADS UP!!”

Then there was this big explosion that wiped out the surrounding trees. Luckily, Eunha saved out butts by her force fields.

 “Nice one Eunha” I complimented.

“Thanks” she replied.

“No time to be complimenting each other, we’ve got company” Tessa shouted then flew into the air.

I decided to help out and fly into the air as well. Then I gathered some dark energy to my hands and just let loose with it.

It didn’t take us a long time to beat these guys up. Maddi uses her fire and speed to create a deadly combination, Eunha used her kickass telekinetic abilities, Minyu was freezing them, Yoorin created a few mini-earthquakes, Mitsuki was blowing stuff up, Cindy was firing bubbles at them, I still don’t know how that works, and Tessa was doing all of the above, except the bubble part.

“Well now that’s out of the way, let’s keep exploring shall we?” Eunha said. I heard Tessa giggle a little.

“That’s what he said” Tessa retorted and high-fived Cindy. Ok I admit that was pretty funny

“Let’s just go” Minyu said from behind me.

 

 

Tessa’s POV

“Alright, let’s split into groups of two. So that way, we’ll explore more of the forest and get to know each other better.” I directed. “So, who do you guys want to go with?”

“I want to go with Ikit-unni” Maddi pleaded.

“Cool with me” Ikit stated as they walked in one direction.

“I’ll go with Mitsuki, you ok with that?” Yoorin looked towards Mistuki. She just nodded and they were going in a different direction.

“I WANT TO GO WITH HER” Minyu and Cindy said, wait, screamed pointing to each other.

“Knock yourselves out” I replied. At least I don’t have to put up with the weirdoes.

“So that leaves you and me.” Eunha said snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Let’s head out then” then we started walking straight ahead unaware of who’s following us…

 


Hi, me again~ :3

sorry for not uptading for a week, to make it up to you... DOUBLE UPTADE!! and also a black piece of crap that's supposed to be an apology pie

for the record, it takes skills to play Diddy Kong Racing for over 2 hours getting nowhere and failing 105 different times twice, maybe 3 times TT^TT