Present after present? Aigoo these boys

Boyfriend Boyfriend

A/N: YOUNGMIN IS A HOT FUC%%KER!!!! oh my god he's my bias!!!! that is!!!!! it it has been decided!!!!! holly D:  he's just DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. wish I was that chocolate he's biting x_____________x aaaaaaaaand happy birthday to our lovely twins :3 born on April 24 :D awwww <3

= = =

 

You were shocked that Kwangmin would ask such a thing. You stayed there looking down at your fingers seriously as you were laying your head on his lap "why do you ask?" you asked "Because.." He brushed his middle and index finger along your lips which caused you to flinch "I hope he wouldn't mind me doing this" He leaned in to kiss you.

"Oppa what the hell!?" You sprung up his lap and faced him. "One more.." He cupped your face. "Oppa! you're just tired" You scolded him.
But his lips, oh god those lips looked so lucious that you moved closer instead of him.

"Thats a good girl" He said kissing you. 

and just then PLOP you felt a weight on your shoulder
"AISHHH pabo oppa I told you, you were tired" you mumbled even though you knew he wasn't going to hear you.

You pushed him away from your shoulder and back to the couch making his back rest on the pillows. You stared at his injured foot then back at his face and smiled, he's a true funny dork. You closed the television and left him on the couch to get some rest as you went up to your room to get some rest yourself.

~ ~ ~
THE NEXT DAY
~ ~ ~
"Kwangmin-ah we got you a crutch" you heard donghyun say
You heard unbelievably noisy sounds coming from outside your bedroom. "Ngh..those boys" You got up, fixed your hair and opened the door to check out what was happening, just then you bumped into MinWoo.
"Oh, oppa what's going on?" You asked sleepily. "Awwh we woke you up?" Minwoo giggled "come" He held your hand and pulled you to the living room.
You saw a lovely dress on the couch next to where Kwangmin was sitting. You looked at Minwoo dumbfounded.
He cleared his throat "Guys calm down" Minwoo laughed "How am I supposed to talk to her when you're all noisy like that?" They all sat down facing you.

aaahhh that Jeongmin was smiling so dorkishly, clearly then somethings up.

"_______-ah, tomorrow there'll be a wedding, Hyunseong's sister is getting married" He smiled at you
"Hyunseong oppa" You opened your mouth widely "congratulations" you smiled.
all he did was nod with his famous shy-like smile.
i
"aaaaaaand you're coming too, we even bought you a dress" Jeongmin sprung up and went over to whisper something to you "wear the necklace I got you nee? I'll be wearing it too"
You nodded smiling "Dae"

"Wanna try it?" Minwoo let go of your hand and reached over to where the dress was. "we're gonna prepare dinner while you try it on okay? but don't show us, we want to be surprised"
You nodded and took the dress from Minwoo. You admired it while walking into your room and shutting the door, it was a cocktail dress white from the top and baby pink on the bottom half the fabric felt so nice, this must have been expensive, you didn't hve much accessories but you were extremely greatful.
You took out Jeongmin's necklace and placed it over the dress.

They match pretty well you thought.

Just then someone openes the door.

"YAH! why doesn't anyone knock the door in this house!!?" you yell. "Oh mianhae _______" he walks in. "Youngmin oppa?" you stare at him.
"Umh" he had something in his hand that he covered with a tight grip "since you didn't buy anything but a shirt when we went out a few days ago I thought this would come in handy, and...you know? you'd wear it tomorrow?"
"What is it?" You look at his hand curiously. "close your eyes" He asked politely of you.

You did as you were told. He wrapped something around your neck. it felt cold.
"Open" He kissed your cheeks.

You flinched at the touch of his lips on your skin.
You looked down at the thing he placed on your neck "Oppa, this is lovely!~" it was a heart shaped necklace with a keyhole on the side.
"Remember when I told you and Kwangmin to go to the cashier? I wasn't really going to try on a belt, I wanted to secretly buy this for you" He smiled laughing at him self
But your face was far too serious "Oppa this is seriously gorgeous, T-thank you so very much."

He smiled releived "I'm glad you like i-"
"Get out hyung let her try on her dress!!!" Minwoo whined.

"ugh" Youngmin rolled his eyes "I'll be going now"  "hehehehh" Okay you giggled.

 

= = =

DID YA ALL MISS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????????? :D :D DERP
sorry for being away for EXACTLY 21 days I AM HORRIBLE :E but believe it or not I STILL have exams :(
Its the weekend though and I've decided to update

and by the way subscribers you are awesome for not unsubbing I LOVE U ALL <3 :)

 

ps. don't be a silent reader!~ :D