Out n' about with the boys

Boyfriend Boyfriend

You woke up to a face infront of yours. he was sitting on the ground legs folded. "wake up!! he poked your head. "mnhhh Minwoo go away" you said with a sleep voice. "I'm not Minwoo. Get upppp. you won't be borrowing my clothes all the time" he said. Borrowing his...c-clothes you thought. oh crap is that..?? You move your head to his direction "You should really learn to knock Kwangmin oppa" you said still sleepy. "Why?" he removes hair from your face. You blush at his touch and move away "Uhm..c-because. what if I was n-?" You asked. "Ohh? You didn't seem to mind yesterday" He smirked. "Yahh!!!!!! You're the one who barged in without knocking!! How the hell was I supposed to know!??" you yell. He shoved his face so close to yours that you felt his breath. "we're going shopping now so get up" he said and walked out but before shutting the door "not my fault your body's cute~" He looked at you then back at the ground and laughed.Then went out.

You bang your head against the pillow rappidly "That tease!!"

You get up and wash then walk out.

You see Jeongmin pass by and a smile automatically formes on your face. You thought he was extremely funny and would make the greates friend. "Morning Minwoo's girlfriend~" Said Jeongmin. "Oppa~~" you giggle "..you know I'm not his gir-" "SHHHHHHHH SHHH SHHSHHSHSHHH" He hushes you. In a weird way -.- making hilarious expressions "leader. 12 o'clock." he stands stifly "you mean 6 o'clock, oppa, he's behind you" you giggle.


Good morning _______." said Donhghyun.
"Morning" you say and bow.

"_______! you done?" Kwangmin yells from the other room.
"Yeah! be there in a minute" You tell him.

"Hmmm? where are you all going?" Jeongmin asks.
"Shopping I need to get some clo-" But jeongmin cuts you off "WITH KWANGIE? HYUNG SHE'S CHEATING ON MINWOO" He yells
"Her BOYFRIEND" he empasises the word boyfriend.

Thank you Jeongmin could you be more obvious.

"Jeongmin-ah" She's just going to go buy clothes.
"Let's go with you" Jeongmin said. ""Sure" you smile

"Let's all go then, Seungieee~~~~" Jeongmin skips to Hyunseung to wake him up, as we all head to the car.
There was the driver. and beside him Donghyun on the passengers seat.
Then me by the window Minwoo next to me and Youngmin by the other window
and at the back. Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Hyunseong were sqeezed together due to the tight space.

You all arrived at a place that was full full fulllllll of shops, botiques and even some vendors.
You all split up.

"Minwoo-ah" Donghyun yells, let's go to that banana!!

The leader seemed cutely childish.

"ani I should go with my girlfriend Hyung" Minwoo protests. "Youngmin!" Donghyun calls "stay with _______ Okay?"
"Okay Hyung" says Youngmin.
"Well at least I trust Youngmin..." then they both went to the banana plushie place.

"Hyunseong~~~" Jeongmin calls "where should we go?" He grabsd his arm. "Let's go to that accesory place" but before Hyunseong could finish Jeongmin ran up to the accesory place, "Hmmm I wanna buy a present for _______. Wat should we get her?" "How about this?" Hyunseong pointed at a necklace with your letter on it.
"HYUNG!! this is great!!" Jeongmin said. "Two of these please!!" He yells. "Two?" Hyunseong questions. "You know just in case" Jeongmin smiled.

Back to you

"So should we go try on some clothes?" You ask Youngmin.
"That's what we were originally here for" Kwangmin holds your hands and so does Youngmin.
You looked like a dork. smiling, How could you not? You were holding hands with the two most lovliest people. Kwangmin's grasp was firm. but youngmin's was soft and mother-like.
Youngmin caught you smiling at the ground. from ear to ear. "You okay? ________. you seem overly smile-ish" He states. "I'm fine" you giggle and nod in assurance. Kwangmin then lets go of your hand and heads to the shop.
Your smile soon fades away and Youngmin realises "_______ah?" Youngmin calls on you. "You know Kwangie doesn't hate you, he just thinks Minwoo is your boyfriend" He smiled at you.
"Mhmm, I know" you let out a weak smile. "But then again who else thinks Minwoo is my boyfriend?" you ask. "Leader and Kwangmin are the only ones who have no clue" He tells you

"Come on for gods sake the clothes are for you" Kwangmin yells from inside.

"We better go _________." Youngmin says still holding your hands. "Okay" you smile.

"Heeeey you should try this" Youngmin shows you something. You hold it and state that you don't like this colour but with a smile; so you wouldn't hurt his feelings.

Kwangmins pov:
The hell? they look like a couple!?
I see her walk away from him to try out the shirt he chose so I take the opportunity to scold him. "Pabo! she has a boyfriend!" I whisper
"Why are you afraid to go near her? he asks "afraid to fall in love with her?"
"no!" I state "Minwoo is my friend and I only just recently found out they were dating, so I am trying to keep my distance" I tell him
"But for what? tell me, because I don't think it's necessary that you keep your distance...unless you think you're gonna fall for her" He tells me.

Back to your pov:
"Youngmin~" you run to him, "it actually looks great I think I'll buy it." you look up at both of them
They were staring at each other angrily. You clear your throat to make them realise you were talking to them.
Kwangmin just looks at you.
"Oh yes sweetie?" Youngmin smiles.
"I think I'll buy it" You smile clueless of what had just happened.

"Lets walk you to the cashier then" but Youngmin saw something that caught his eyes "Oh, Kwangmin you go with _________ I wanna check this belt." Youngmin walks away
"YAH PABO COME BACK!!" Kwangmin yells.
"It's fine I know where the cashier is I'll get you there." You hold his hand and lead him the way.

 

- - -
yeah riiight~~~ try a  belt?? what did Youngminnie REALLY find? ;)