You play!?

Boyfriend Boyfriend

The taxi then reached boyfriends dorm. "We're here already?" You asked Hyunseong.
"You know.." He looked at you then looked back away "The necklace was my idea" His face turned red as he got out of the cab and left the door open for you too. You walk out staring at him and blinking rappidly
You look at it and grab the part that had your letter "I'll cherish it" You smile at him. but he deosn't look at you and just blushes and his lips nervously.

"Hmm" He nods "Okay then I'll go to bed now" He goes in. you could see that his face was still red

Is he really always that awkward with girls? that cutie of an oppa

"Goodnight oppa" You tell him as he waves at you without looking back at you "Aigooooo he's older than me but still so cute"
You walk over to your room and change into this http://weheartit.com/entry/26079356

After changing your clothes you heard a sound, sounds like an instrument. you look around only to hear that sound coming from behind a door. It sounds like a piano, it sounds clearer now that you've gotten closer.
You open the door ever so slightly but all you could see was a baige jacket outlined in a darker shade of beige and a man with red hair. This sounds beautiful so so beautiful, you just leaned your head on the door listening to that heavenly music.
Without realising you push the door with the pressure you put on it from your head "whoop" you jump to keep your blance having your gaze fixed on the ground.

the music stops

"Ah mianhae" you look up
Only to see Donghyun "Oppa!! you play?"
He nods in shock but quickly changes the subject "Why were you spying on me?" "I wasn't" you exclaim "I was merely listening, could you play that again?" you walk in the room resting your arms on the piano.
"I get shy when someones around" He says poking a few keys.

You turn around cutely and close your eyes "Here!"
"_____?" He looks at your back puzzled. "I'm not looking, now you can play~" You tell him.

He smiles to himself over how cute you just acted and started playing. You swaeyed back and forth with the music.
"Can you play?" He asks. "No." you shake your head. "But I'd like to learn, maybe in the future I'll get piano lessons. I desperately want to learn how to play 'endless love'. My favourite piano peice."

"I see. If I weren't so busy I would have helped you" He said "Aww oppa~ It's alright" You finally turn around to show a big smile.
He tapped on the chair gesturing for you to sit next to him. "So How long were you and Minwoo together?" He asked.
"What? we were never togeth-"
He looked at you in shock "Aren't you his girlfriend?" He asked
"Hahaha! of course I am, I'm just joking around!!" you laughed "Oppa your face was just-" you continued laughing.

shiiiiiiiit I almost blurred it out

"Well oppa i'm going to go sleep alright? You should too, you're the leader" You advised him
"I'll just stay awake for a little while" He told you
"Oppa~ you should sleep or you won't be as good looking!" you scolded
"Arasso _______. I'll go change" You both walked out of the room and of to your beds.

 

 

= = =
LAME CHAP AND SHORT AND MEANINGLESS AND 0 INSPIRATION X___X sorry but my mom wouldn't let me use the internet coz exams are in 2 days :'( but since my subbies are my lovies I just had to sneak >.>
IT'S WORTH IT THOUGH xD
please don't be a silent reader TT___TT  I like people~~~
lmao :*