Meeting them

Boyfriend Boyfriend

"Finally I'll get some sleep" you threw your bag by the door then closed it. you ran to your bed. litterealy. ran.
"..WoAH!!" you tripped on something..no someONE!!?? who would sleep on the ground!?? and BY THE DOOR!? you tried to stay as still as possible. "nggh.." the figure moved. Your eyes widened and you tried to get up slowly. first resting your elbow on the ground and lifting up your weight. "steady steady" you told yourself.
"bwoyah" the figure said with a sleepy voice covering himself with his blankets.
"Mianhae" you said.
He then turned over at you "who are you?"
You stood up quickly, bowed and said stuttering "I-I'm _______."
"what do you want here in my room?" He said.
"um, minwoo oppa said I can sleep here" you say.
He just stared at you. with a blank expression. "umh, so whats your name?" you asked. "none of yo-" he then swallowed back his mean words, sighed real heavily and answered "...Kwangmin, Jo Kwangmin" he said."Now let me sleep" He hugged his pillow
"umh where should I sleep?" you asked. "How about in the living room, there is a couch there you can't sleep here with a boy. as for blankets and pillows take the ones on that bed" Kwangmin said.

He's so freaking MEAN you thought to yourself.
you took the blanket and pillow and went to the living room. you tried to sleep on the couch but darn it's so uncomfortable.
"ugh...god I'll just try to adjust to this" You thought.

You woke up the next day to a face so close to yours. you got so shocked you hit heads with him "ahh" you hold your head. "Minwoo oppa w-what, what are you doing?" you asked still putting your hand on your head.
"Mianhae..." he rubbed his head giggling. "why are you sleeping here?" He asked.
"some Kwangmin guy told me" You respond. "BWOH?? why would he tell you that? wait did you go to the room on the left" He asked shocked.
"Aish" he pokes your head. "silly girl I said left, the left room. I'll go make you some break fast okay?" He laughed. You nodded at his proposal.

"Yah hyung, how do I look?" someone yelled.
"I don't care Jeongmin-ah" the other one said
their voices got closer to the living room

"Hyuuuung~~" the boy whined. he looked childish and his cheeks were full.
the other one stopped him. this one looked more mature, kind of husband-like.

there was no sound just the three of you staring at each other

"Goodmorning" you tried to ease the tension.
"yah" the childish one ran next to you and pulled your cheeks playfully
"YAH hyung!! does she look prettier than me?" He looks at you then back at his hyung.

"What's your name sweetheart" The mature man asked smiling at you

"______." you say

"Nice to meet you ________. this is Jeongmin" He pointed at the boy who pulled your cheeks.
you bowed and he did the same.

"And I am Hyunseong" he smiled
"Nice to mee-"
"Ahhh~ so you've met these guys _______ah." Minwoo interrupted. "god help you" he said at the exact time he placed the tray on the table.

You all hear the sound of a door open
"omo hyung's awake already" Minwoo said as they all looked at the direction the sound came from. so did you.

"who is this" You asked jeongmin since he was the closest one next to you
"Thats our leader Donghyun" He smiled at you.

"YAH LEADER THERE'S A HOT GIRL HERE-" Jeongmin yelled but was interrupted by Minwoo
"Hush babo! I didn't think about what to tell him" Minwoo scolded

"huh? yeah come to think of it why is she here?" He asked confused.

"Who's the guest Jeongmin?" Donghyun asked

"Minwoo's girlfriend" Smiled Hyunseong.

they all look at him in shock but he mouthes "work with me!!"
"Uhh yeah she's my one and only, hyung and I wanted you all to meet her" Minwoo smiled.


this is gonna be one hell of a ride you told yourself