Please, Knock!!

Boyfriend Boyfriend

"I'll show my girlfriend to her room neh hyung?" He kissed your nose "later hyungs~~~" Minwoo grabbed your hand and led you to your room. You were blushing so hard...you hardly know this guy.
"By the way, when can I go home?" you asked Minwoo. "Do you live with someone?" He asked still leading you to your room. "N-no, I live alone" You reply. He stopped and turned to look at you "That's a releife" He smiled and you blushed. "Ah~ but stay here longer" He whined. "I-I can't your all boys" You say "AH~~ Jagiya~" He pouted cutely

why on earth did he just call me jagiya?? we're alone here."Morning Kwangmin" Minwoo smiled still looking my direction."Morning Minwoo" said Kwangmin walking right past us to the bathroom.

holly shi- how did he feel Kwangmin here, but thank god for that I thought he was really calling me jagiya.

"your room is by Kwangie's. So sorry that your room is next to a guys but heres the key" He lent you one "Lock your room whenever you feel unsafe from Kwanghead" Smiled Minwoo
"Oh!" He ran into Kwangmins room and got you jeans and a red shirt with a shark on it "Wear these and tomorrow we'll go shopping and buy you real clothes" he smiled
"gomawo Minwoo" you smiled. "I'll head in now and take a bath m'kay?" You told him. "Okay bye bye~~" He said aegyo-ishly

You walk into your room. It was a small, humble square room; there was a bed with white covers and a white blanket on the left. A closet on the right with towels & empty shelves for clothes and an empty desk infront of the bed. plain room but good enough.
You placed the new clothes on the bed and took your clothes off and headed to the bathroom then went in the shower. You prepared your towel and hung it by the door.

"Ahhhh a relaxing bath" you said. Opening the tap on the warm water and closing your eyes. after you finished your bath you wrapped the towel on your body, it was kind of short that it barely covered your torso and an inch under your buttocks. "I feel so clean clean cleannnn~" you sang to your self as you walked out of the bathroom.

"Where is it?" Someone who was apparently waiting for you outside your bathroom asked you this. Your eyes widened "Kwa-K-Kwangmin" You held the towel tighter.
"I'm not here to try and spy on you , where's my red shirt?" He asked. You pointed at the bed "There it is M-minwoo gave it to me since I didn't get any clothes".

He walked to the bed and grabbed the red shirt "This is my favourite.." then, the moment that made you lose your mind. He took his freaking shirt off. "You can wear this" He shoved the shirt in your face.
"What's wrong? take it.." He said looking at you with a gaze that made you blush like hell. "Uhm, just leave it on the b-bed.." You pointed. "Why?" He asked.

"erm because I'm holding this towel right now" you cover your self even more. "I won't look" He tilts his head and  smirks.
"I-i know, but really j-j-just leave it there" You were blushing so hard you couldn't look up at him and your brain could not function.

You both stayed quiet for about 15 seconds. He was just eyeing you from top to bottom.

"Not to sound rude but, umh.. c-can you leave now?" You say.
"Hmm~ OK" He places the t-shirt on the bed, looking at you as he walks out. "Bye" He says and shuts the door.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD was the first thing that popped to your brain, your face felt hot.

You wore the tshirt he gave you and the jeans Minwoo gave you. You then stared at the room key Minwoo gave you. "This. I should be sure that that doesn't happen again, I have to take extra good care of it" You took the key and saved it inside the closet.

PLUP you fell on the bed "I think I'll nap for now.


You closed your eyes and fell into deep slumber...