Chapter 008

If one person changes everything

since that day I was hanging out with Sae Jin the whole time. And because of that, Dong Sun stayed away. I really like Sae Jin, i've never had a best friend before and it felt great to have one. 
Kyuhyun only stayed away for the week. But i've never done so much in a week before. 
Sae Jin took me out to party's so we stayed out all night and slept in the morgning at school or we just didn't went to school. I felt like I was finally living life. 
All because of Kyuhyun. He called me every night asking me how I was, saying that he missed me. 
I missed my boyfriend too. But being with Sae Jin , we had so much fun that I could forget missing him.

 

Kyuhyun came back the next monday. 
Sae Jin and I walked from her home to school - We had been to a party the day before and crashed at her place-
'Cho Hee!' I looked up when I heard someone calling my name. 'Your boyfriend's back in town.' Sae Jin laughed and left us alone. 'Kyuhyun!' I smiled happily at him and trowed my arms around him to give him a big hug. 
Kyuhyun smiled at me. 'I've missed you.' He said. I nodded. 'I've missed you too, how was China?' 
'Busy.' He answered. 'aren't you tired?' I asked. 'Just a little bit, but you look really tired too, what happend?' 
I told Kyuhyun everything about Sae Jin and how great she was. 
'Cho Hee..' he stared when i was done talking. 'I'm glad you finally are making friends but, Sae Jin doens't sound like a really good person to be friends with.' 
I stared at him and frowned my eyebrows. 'Why not?' I asked.
'Going to party's, drinking, smoking... Don't you think she'll have an bad influents on you?' 
I was starting to get angry at Kyuhyun. 'No she isn't. She's a great friend!' I crossed my arms.
Kyuhyun sighed. 'Okay I believe you, I trust you.' He took my hands in his. 'Don't be mad at me okay?'
I nodded. 'Today is just me and you okay?' I nodded again.
Kyuhyun gave me this bright smile which made me smile immediatly too. I just couldn't stay mad at him.
'I love you.' He whispered and bought his head closer to mine. 'I love you too.' I answered and then he kissed me.

I had to choose now. Kyuhyun or Sae Jin. I wanted to hang out with both of them. But I knew kyuhyun wanted me to be with him and he didn't really liked Sae Jin. I decide to be with my boyfriend and call Sae Jin later to talk to her about Kyuhyun. 
'I want to take you to our dorm.' Kyuhyun smiled bright when I met up with him after school. I was worried about that. 'Taking me to the dorm where so many guys live. 'Are you sure about that?' 
He nodded and opened the door of his car for me. 'I'm 100% sure of that.' 
I decided to trust him and got into the car. Kyuhyun sat down beside me and we drove to Super Juniors dorm.
It wasn't what i expected. When Kyuhyun opened the door of the dorm for me. It was dark inside. You could only see something because of the candels in the floor. I smiled. 
So Kyuhyun knew how to be romantic. 
We followed the pad made of candels until it stopped by a beautifully laid table for two. Kyuhyun shoved a chair away from the table so I could sit on it. he was being so gentle. 
As soon as we sat down one of the members who i recognized as Donghae came with a botte of wine and poured it in our glasses. I thanked him when he left. I looked at kyuhyun. 'Why all of this?' I asked him with a smile and took a sip of the wine. 
Kyuhyun smiled bright at me. 'Because I missed you and I love you and I wanted to do something romantic for you. Do you like it?' 
I nodded. 'This is so sweet.' I answered. 'No one has every done this much for me before.' 
Soon Donghae came back with plates full of food for us to eat.
Everything felt so perfect right now. I wanted it to last forever. 
'I have another something for you.' Kyuhyun said as he got up to grab something from the closet behind him. He sat back down and shove a little darkblue box over the table towards me. I looked at the little box and then to Kyuhyun before i took it. 'What is this? Are you going to ask me to marry you?' I joked. Kyuhyun laughed with this and shook his head. 'No not yet.' 
I opened the little blue box and i saw a diamond necklage with the shape of a star into it; My mouth fell open by seeing it. 
'Kyuhyun.....' I mumbled. 'How.....why....i....i can't take this from you.'  He looked shocked at me. 'Why not?' I could hear the dissapointment in his voice. 
'Look at it, it's so....expensive? And so beautiful, how can i wear this?' Kyuhyun stared to smile again and got up. He took the necklage and hung it around my neck. 'It's so beautiful on you.' He whispered. 'Now everyone will know that you're mine!'