Chapter 005

If one person changes everything

I had to ask Eun Ji another favor. I wanted to do something about my clothes and she was the only one who could help me with this.
She was really exciting when i asked her to help me again.
Eun Ji loved to go shopping even when it was for other people.
'Okay tell me, why do you want to change all of sudden?' She asked me when we were at the shopping mall looking through a rack with clothes.
'Just because i thought i needed to change.' I answered. I wasn't lying about that, i really wanted to change, but maybe it was because of Kyuhyun. 
I just didn't want her to know about him and the bullying. 
'You're damn right about the changing. But i don't believe you.' She said honest. I kinda looked up for her because she could always answer someone honest about what she thought. 'It's because of a guy, am i right?' 
I sighed. At some point i just had to tell her the truth. And because i knew she would figure it out herself otherwise.
'Yes, okay. It's also because of a guy.'  I answered.
She looked at me with a smile full of curiosity. 'Tell me everything about him!'
I laughed a bit. Yeah i was shy. This was the first time really talking about a guy. 
'Well, he goes to the same school.' I started and after that everything just got out so easely. 'He's really tall and really handsome. His voice is like one of an angel, his looks too by the way. He's sweet and hes smile just can let you smelt by one look. He has beautiful eyes and his just.... his just perfect!'
I couldn't believe i was telling her all of this. Because we used to hate each other but now it was so easy talking to her, telling her about my heart. 
She kept on smiling while she was listening quietly. 'You really sound like you really fell for him. I think he's a good guy for you if you do all of this for him.'
She said making me blush. 'You think so?' Eun Ji nodded. 'You know Cho Hee, i didn't like you at first i think you know that, but at some point how long have our parents been together now? 4 years? I keep seeing you as my real sister, yeah we fight a lot but isn't that what sisters do? And yeah i hated how you dressed yourself without paying attention and alsways being so cold towards me , my mom, your dad everyone. And i have to admid i was jealous of you a little too.' She started talking about how she saw me, we never had such a good conversation before. 'You were jealous of me?' I asked laughing.
'yeah i was.' she said while laughing to. 'About the way how you could live like you didn't care about what other people thought about you.'
I smiled sweet at her. 'Well i was jealous about you too.' I started honest. 
'Why?' 'Why? You could even ask me that? Look at you! You're so pretty, you have a lot of friends, a lot of guys that like you and you have pretty clothes, you aren't afraid of saying what you really think and you're always so honest about everything!' 
'I can't believe you always saw me that way.' Eun Ji looked at me with big eyes of unbelieve. 'I did.' I said soft.
She smiled again. 'Well Cho Hee when you woke me up yesterday and asked me to help you i was really happy, happy about that you needed me and i could help you like sisters do and i'm willing to help you a lot from now on, let's be real sisters from now on? The kind of sisters everyone's jealous at?' She asked me and i nodded. 'Yes let's be that kind of sisters let's help each other out in good and bad times from now one, no hating anymore.' I promised.
'I promise.' Eun Ji said and showed me her pinky. I smiled and we both did the pinky swear. 
'Now let's find you the perfect dress for tonight so i could make you look perfect too for him, that guy is not going to believe his eyes.' 

Eun Ji putted that day all of her effort into me. We found a dress even if it was just to go to see a movie. But the dress looked perfect for it. She even did my make-up and told me to tell her everything when i got back home. She even did my hair for me.  I was glad we had that talk in the mall. It was like now i knew how much i needed her. She lend me one of her bags and a pair of high heels witch made me needed to practice my walking 'cause i had never had worn heels before.

Now it really felt like i had a date with Kyuhyun. I was there waiting for him a halfhour to early like i wanted 'cause i was always afraid of being late.  i couldn't kept staying still and everyone who walked in i looked from head to toe to see if it was Kyuhyun.  Yes i was really really nervous. Finally i saw him. My eyes recognized him immidiatly. I forgot how to breath for a moment when i looked at him. I couldn't do anything it was like my body was all frozen. I saw him looking everywhere but at me. Didn't he recognized me? I knew i needed to do something but my body wouldn't listen. I shook my head and called out his name.
'KYUHYUN!' His eyes found mine and i saw a smile appearing on his face.
I took a deep breath and started to walk towards him. 'Cho Hee is this really you?' He asked as he looked at me like i was someone else. I nodded. 'Don't you like it?' A wave of dissapionted came over me as i thought about that.
So much effort and he didn't liked it? He didn't now what to say for a moment and the feeling of him didn't liking what he say grew bigger inside of me. 'No!' he said.
My eyes grew bigger. 'No, i .....i really like it.' he said. I smiled when i heard that and i could breath normally again. I was feeling warm inside. 'I really like it, it's so different then how i saw you at school i ....i just.....i don't now what to say.....you look prettier then you already were.' My smile got bigger and bigger.
'Really?' I asked and he nodded. 'Then i can walk proudly next to you.' I said smiling. 
'Huh? What do you mean?' Kyuhyun asked confused. 
'Well look at you!' i answered. 'You're the most handsome guy in here.' My cheecks turned red after i said that and i cursed myself for saying that instead of thinking it.
Even Kyuhyun's cheecks got red. 'I am?' I nodded. 'I think we can walk proudly next to each other then, 'cause you're the most beautiful girl in here.' 
I felt my cheecks got even more red then they already were. 'Should we go?'