Chapter 002: Cho Kyuhyun

If one person changes everything

I was completely overwelmd whit a warm feeling when i first saw her. It was at a morning, i dind't had much sleep that night. But when i saw her i wished at that moment that i had to took more time to prepare myself for school. She walked straight to me, just like an angel. I was holding my breath when looking at her. I thought she was going to ask me a signature. At the time she came near me, she just passed me and walked into a classroom. Yes i remember everything. Since that day everytime i walk trough the hallways , i kept looking for her. I always saw her alone, like she didn't had any friends. Something i didn't understand. And right now i was trying my best to be brave as i standed here looking at her again. I took a deep breath and walked to her. "Do you mind if i sit here?" i asked less confident as i wanted to sound. She looked at me for the first time and i forgot how to breath. "No, i was just about to leave." she said as she stood up. I signed , but before i could stop her, before i could say anything she walked out of the cantine. 

Mission one: FAILLURE!

I sighed when i came back to the dorm. I was hoping to still see her at the end of the schoolday but i didn't. Now i had to wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow i was going to ask her name, something i really liked to know. Her name and her phonenummber would be nice. When i came inside of the dorm i saw Yesung, Eunhyuk and Sungmin playing games. "Oh you're home, you're hungry right? What do you want to eat?" Ryeowook came out of the kitchen. I looked at him. "I don't feel like eating." I said. "I'm going to my room to study." Before Ryeowook could answer i walked to my room.