Chapter 001: Lee Cho Hee

If one person changes everything

I kept wondering as i sit here alone, why am i still here? I don't have any goals, i don't have any dreams anymore. So why? They say everything happends for a reason. So is there really a reason why i'm still alive? Or does God just likes to see me suffer? Maybe i have to go back to Mokpo ? But then i wonder again why ? I don't have any reason to go back to the place i was born. I kept starring at the withe wall like it's the most intessting thing in the world. But it wasn't. "Exuse me , do you mind if i sit here?" I looked up and saw a boy. I didn't know him, never seen before i ques. Orr maybe, he looked familair, but he goes to the same school of course he looked famillair. "No, i was just about to leave. " I answerd when i stood up. "Oh." he responsed and i wonderd why his expression totally changed, but before he could say another thing, i dissepeard. I walked out of the cantine of the universitie. I didn't knwo where i was heading to. I just letting my foot lead me. Out of the universitie. One thing i hated about Seoul, there was barely a place you could be alone. There where so many people. I thought about what i was going to do, i couldn't go home yet, it was too early. My dad and stephmom would be at home. I could only go home when they were already asleep otherwise they would yel at me anyway. No it was better for me, for them to stay away from home as long as possible. Maybe that was the reason that i kept on studing. Otherwise i wouldn't know what to do whole day. As i walked in the shopping streets, i through it was weird, they're so many people out here, but still you could feel alone like hell. Maybe it's my destiny to stay alone, to walk the pad of life alone, would it?