Chapter 004

If one person changes everything

'So you're a pop star?' 'Yes, i am.' He said smiling. 'You don't mind right?' 
I shook my head. 'No, i don't mind, it sounds kinda exciting, isn't it?'
We both started to laugh. 'So this is where you live?' I nodded.
Kyuhyun and i spended the free time we had after school together by getting to know each other and now he even walked me home.
'Do i see you tomorrow?' He asked. I nodded. 'Of course.' I answerd him with a smile.
Kyuhyun smiled too and walked away. He stopped once to turn around and wave at me. I did the same.
After that i walked into the apartment building where i lived. It was the first time i hang out with Kyuhyun and he could already make me feel so different in a good way. He was different. He made me forget about all my worries, pain and fears. He could make me laugh. Something didn't really did anymore after my mom passed away.  
He could make me feel happy.

So, yes i wanted to see him so badly tomorrow and i hoped so bad that this all wasn't just a good dream.
That Kyuhyun would mean it all.

My mom used to tell me: always think positive, say tomorrow's going to be better and someday tomorrow will be better.
This day was my better tomorrow

The next morning i woke up early. At some point i wanted to look better then i did yesterday.
For the first time i wanted to wear make-up. 
There was only one problem: i didn't know how to use it. So there was one way to get what i wanted.
I sneaked back into my bedroom witch i shared with Eun ji, my stephsister.
'Eun Ji-shi.' I tried to wake her up really carefully.
'What do you want?' she asked annoyed and turned away from me. 
'I....I need your help.'  She sat up immidiately. 'You need my help?' She asked surprised. I nodded.
'With what?' 'Make-up, you have to teach me how to do it.' She looked at while smiling. 'You really want me to help you with that?'
I just nodded as a response. 'Great! I thought you would never ask!' She said happy.
'Huh? You did?'  i asked confused. 'cause i never thought she would want to help me since we never got along well and she had never helped me before.
'I do.' She said. 'I think your skin looks so.... well never mind, let's get started if we want to be at school on time.' 
I followed her back to the bathroom were she said i needed to sit down. I did what she asked me to do. 
Eun Ji started to teach me how to do my make-up and how to take care of my skin, hair, nails.....
'Now i can proudly call you my sister.' she said after she was done and looked at her creation. 
At first i was scared to trust her with this. Just because we used to trick each other a lot. 
'If i don't like it i could always wash it off.' I said to myself before i looked into the mirror. 
But when i did, i was glad when i saw my reflection. 
I was happy i had asked Eun Ji to help me. What i saw was nothing that looked like me before and i liked it.
'Wow, thank you so muck Eun Ji!' I happely said. Eun JI nodded proud. 'And now get out so i can get ready for school too!'

I wasn't so sure about my make-up anymore as i walked to school.
Maybe someone would make fun of me because of it? i thought.
But no one did, witch surprised me a lot. The only thing they did was stare at me like i was someone new,
and that was how i kinda felt.
Some guy who's in the same class as me asked if i was new here, as soon as i told him who i was he coudln't believe his ears and eyes.
'You must be kidding me?' He said. I shook my head.
'No, i'm not, i'm serious.' 'Lee Cho Hee? The girl that's always alone, the one without friends, who doesn't talk to anyone?' He asked. It was kinda hard to hear how other people saw me. But they were right so i just nodded. He walked back to his friends and when i walked past to them i heard them talking about me. The guy told his friends who i was and they reacted the same way as he did. I was a little bit happy because of the make-up. I made a good choice i thought.
I walked futher to my classroom were i was still the only one. I sat down at my usual seat at the back.
As i got my stuff ready i heard someone else entering the classroom. 
I didn't pay attention to it, until i heard my name.
'Cho Hee.' I looked up and saw Dong Sun. Not really the person i wanted to see at the morning. It was acually never a good time to see him. I know he would always try to reun my day. 'You look really good today.' He started. 'Did you do this for me? You must have.' He smirked. 'Only your clothes are still...... how do i say this? Old fashioned? They really do not suite with a face like that. I see you know nothing about fashion!' He started to laugh. 
A lot of people had been entering the classroom and the ones that heard our converstation started to laugh with him and began to gossip about my clothes.
I bit my lip. Yesterday i wouldn't have paid attention to it. But today was different.
Today i did, i did care about it. 
How come this hurt me today, something that hurt didn't the days before?
I kept thinking about it even when class had already started. 
'What if Kyuhyun thinks the same?' I thought and shook my head. What was this? Why would i care about such things?
I began to panic a little bit. What wrong with me? Since when did i acually care? I only knew Kyuhyun since yesterday!
I tried to keep myself calm again and told myself to stop acting so stupid.

I failed in that today. I kept acting stupid. 
As soon as i heard Kyuhyun's voice calling my name i started to get nervous and feeling awkward because of my clothes again.
'Cho Hee! Annyeong!' He walked towards me with a big smile on his handsome face.
And i , i could do nothing else but smiling back to him. 'You look good today.' He said while scratching behind his head. I smiled. 'Oh thank you.' I said. 'Euhmm.....you look good yourself.' I looked away because i was shy of what i just had said. 'You wanna grab some coffee together?' Kyuhyun asked. I nodded.
'I wanted to ask you something.' Kyuhyun started to talk after we got our coffee. 
'What is it?' I asked curious.
'Are you free tomorrow evening?' 'Yes, why?' 
'There's this movie i really wanna see and i was wondering if you would like to watch it with me.' He asked this really serious and immidiately looked away. I stared at the ground trying not the be to enthousiactic about it. 'Yeah, sure , that sounds fun.4 I answerd. Kyuhyun looked at me and his bright smile came back. 'Nice! then i see you there tomorrow at eight?
I nodded. 'Sure.'