Chapter 006

If one person changes everything

I couldn't describe how i felt when i walked next to Kyuhyun. But it felt so good and the smile on my face woudln't dissappear.
'Why are you smiling like that?' I looked up at Kyuhyun who was looking at me with a smirk on his face.
'Just because i'm happy.' I answered. 'I'm glad you're happy.' He said. 'Are you happy because of me?' 
I didn't want to tell him at first but i nodded. I couldn't lie to him.
'Yes, you made me happy. ' I felt my cheecks getting red as i told him.
'Than let's do this more.' Kyuhyun said. 'Going out. I want to make you more happier.' 
My smile grew bigger if that was even possible. 'Let's do that.' I answered. 'Aren't you happy?' I asked.
'I'm happy when you are.' He aswered immidiatly.
Kyuhyun walked me home. 'Can i call you tomorrow?' He asked as we arrived at the apartment.
I nodded. 'You can always call me.' He smiled. 'Then i call you tomorrow.' He promised.
'Okay i'll wait.' After that it was quite for a while between us. None of us knew what to do or what to say.
'So i'll be going now.' Kyuhyun tried to avoid the awkward silence. I nodded again.
'Okay, i had fun today, thank you.' I tried to thank him. Kyuhyun smiled. 'Me too, no need to thank me.' He turned around to walk away but he didn't.
He looked back at me and took my hand back in his. I looked suprised at him.
'Cho Hee i....' He didn't finishid his sentence but leaned over towards me. At first i didn't know what to do.
Wasn't he going a bit little to fast? But i knew i already really liked him.
It was like i couldn't do anything else then just close my eyes and enjoy the moment.
When i felt his lips mine it felt like a thousand butterflies exploded in my stomach and i didn't want to loose that feeling ever. But Kyuhyun took his lips from mine to fast. 'I'm going now, i call you' he said in a way that made him look like he was really nervous and before i could say anything he already left. 
I stayed like this for a while. Still enjoying the taste of his lips. Everything felt so perfect at this moment. 

 

'Where have you been ? Coming home this late ?!' My mom shouted at me as i walked inside of the apartment.
'I told you i went out.' I said. 'This late?!' She was only this mad at me 'cause well yeah now she had a reason to be mad at me. 'It isn't that late.' I mounthed. 'For you it is! go to your room, i don't wanna see you today anymore, i'm going to tell this to your dad and we're going to find a punishment for you!' I sighed but didn't say anything i just went to my room.
Everything was perfect. It was kinda ruined now. Eun Ji was sitting on her bed reading a magazine, when i walked it she jumped up. 'Is my mom mad at you again?' I nodded. 'Didn't you hear her screaming?' 'I did, don't let her ruin your day, i'll talk to her tomorrow.' I smiled at my sister. 'Thank you.' 'No need to, just tell me how it went. ' I smiled and sat down next to her on her bed. I told her everything that had happend and she was almost as enthousiastic as i was. 

Kyuhyun did call me the other day and we talked to whole night until we both fell asleep with still our phones in our hands. I was nervous about seeing him again just because of our kiss. We hadn't talked about that yet. We both tried to avoid that. Because i knew i would see Kyuhyun again and i knew he liked me when i dressed up. I did it again today. Just so i could impress him. But still trying to keep it simple. 

 

'I see you followed my advice.' I was walking towards school with coffee in my hand when Dong Sun found me again. It was always so nice to start the week with seeing him. NOT. I rolled my eyes when he said that.
'Yes i did.' I said just maybe he would stop. He smirked and putted his hands into his pokket
. 'Now i can be seen with you. Let's walk to school together.' It wasn't a question.
'Let's not.' I answered annoyed and started to walk as far away from him as i could but he kept getting closer.
'What? As the school's new couple we should walk together.' I stopped walking when i heard him.
The school's new couple? 'Keep on dreaming.' was what i said. 'Can't you just leave me alone and start annoying some other girl?' I asked. 'Why would i do that? I like you, you like me. It all fits.'
'Correction, i do not like you!' I started to lose my patience.
'oh come on babe don't play hard to get.' He smirked and putted his arm around me.
I shrugged his arm off my shoulders. 'Would you mind to just stop?' Dong Sun sighed.
'Okay if you're not ready yet, i can wait.' After that he finally left.
I walked towards the school again a little bit pissed off this time because of Dong Sun.
'Cho Hee!' A car had stopped and the boy who got out yelled my name.
'Kyuhyun!' I yelled back with a smile and walked towards him.
'You mind if i walk you to school?' He asked while scratsching the back of his head.
I shook my head. 'i would love it.' I said smiling. Kyuhyun smiled back and took my hand in his.