Chapter 007

If one person changes everything

 

'Cho Hee?' 'huh?' I looked up to Kyuhyun. He looked sad when I saw his face. 'What's wrong?' I asked confused. 'I have to tell you something.'
I didn't respond, I just looked at him with big eyes waiting for him to continue. 'I have to go to China for a couple of days.' He said.  I tried to smile. 'Wow, that's great.' I answered tyring to be happy for him. Kyuhyun smiled. 'I don't think it's great anymore since I met you.' I looked away blushing. ‘I’ll miss you.’ I smiled at him. ‘I’m going to miss you too.’ I answered. ‘Should I bring you a gift?’ I shook my head. ‘No, you don’t have to , just make sure you come back and don’t forget me.’ He smiled and took my hands in his. ‘I would never forget you, I will come back.’ He said to me. I could only smile and feel happy with hearing those words.

I felt bad after saying goodbye to Kyuhyun when he dropped me off at my home.
I wouldn’t see him until next week that means I had no one to hang out with
and Dong Sun would see chances to even bother me at school ‘cause Kyuhyun wouldn’t be there.
Yes he saw us together a lot and he never said anything to me when Kyuhyun was with me.
And then there was being at home. Kyuhyun was my escape from being at home.
As soon as I closed the door behind me my stepmom came to me.
‘WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!’ she started to yell at me again. ‘COMING HOME THIS LATE!’
I looked at the clock it wasn’t even 7:oo pm. See why I didn’t like being at home.
I didn’t answered and she told me to help her around the house because I had been out so late.
Because the weekend had just started I couldn’t do anything else then help her.
Eun Ji tried to change the mind of her mom. But it didn’t work.
The weekend I didn’t do anything else then cleaning the house. But it felt like going to school was worse.
Dong Sun hang around me all the time. Saying stupid things.
I was glad I could escape him once, because of running away to the schools roof.
At first I thought I was alone. But after a while I saw I wasn’t. there was another girl sitting on the roof smoking.
I looked at her. Black hair, black clothes. The kind of girl that looked like she was a member of a gang.
She caught me looking at her and she smiled a bit. Maybe I felt like I was kind of afraid of her so I wanted to go down again but she started to talk to me. ‘want a cigarette?’ I looked at her and I shook my head. ‘I know you.’ She said.
I frowned my eyebrows. ‘you do?’ ‘yes, you’re the one who was always alone, everyone was afraid of you, until that idol started to talk to you, you’re his girlfriend now aren’t you?’ I nodded. ‘Yeah kinda.’ I answered.
‘But what do you mean everyone was afraid of me?’ she laughed. ‘because you didn’t really talked to anyone and you always looked so angry.’ I blushed. ‘I didn’t know everyone thought of me that way.’ She smiled.
‘But you’re cheating on your boyfriend right?’ I looked at her with big eyes.
‘what? Cheating on Kyuhyun? No I’m not, why do you think that?’ I asked in shock.
‘because now your boyfriend’s away your hanging around with that Dong Sun guy.’
I started to laugh. ‘No, I’m not cheating at him. Dong Sun’s just always hanging around me to bully me. I just can’t shake him off.’ She started to laugh to. ‘I’m Sae Jin.’ ‘Cho Hee.’