TWO

CURSED

Sungyeol walked around the house ,"this house is creepy" his eyes were staring at cellar , sunjong came behind sungyeol and grabbed sungyeol's shoulder

"ehehehe " he laughed  "ahhhh !!! " sungyeol screamed and when he turned around he saw sungjong rolling on the floor laughing at him ."yah LEE SUNGJONG !!!!"  he screamed on top of his lung . the both was about to fight again when manager clapped his hand signaling everyone to pay attention to him . "okay , kids choose your room , the first room three people in ,second and third room two people . " sunggyu faked cough " ehem the biggest room owned to leader " he smile  motioning his finger to the 3rd room and the member frowned . 

"so ,the second oldest is roomate with him " woohyun butted in and the older laughed . "done our room ,let's' start packing " sunggyu walked into the room totally ignoring the death glare from the other members. woohyun who saw this awkwardly laugh ." ah ha ha ha ,everyone let's start packing " he walked backward toward his room ,once he were inside he close the door before the dark aura from the other members could enter .

"yah ,i want this room !" sungyeol screamed from the 1st room ."2 more people there " manager said . there were two doubledecker bed in the room .sungyeol choose the second bed the upper one . "i'm in " hoya said and pick -up his suitcase into the room . sungjong tagged along . "me too"

"will they be fine " L murmured to dongwoo ."harharharahar ,don't worry hoya is there " dongwoo winked . those two later went into the second room . hoya choose the first bed below sungjong . "yah ,you don't fight while i'm going to get water arasso !" hoya looked at them before walking out of the room . 

"ne hyung" sungjong and sungyeol said in unison . sunjong went to sungyeol bed."hyung i don't have good feeling about living in this house" he whispered to sungyeol .

"what do you mean ?"sungyeol tilted his head . "you don't know ?  this house---" sungjong started ."YAH LEE SUNGJONG COME HERE !"  sunggyu screamed form the kitchen ."this house ??" sungyeol leaned closer to sungjong "never mind i'll tell you later" . "LEE SUNGJONG !" leader of infinite screamed louder .

"aishh !! hyung i'm coming !!"sunjong stomped his foot out of the room .sungyeol shrugged his shoulder and went back unpacking .  while unpacking he can felt goose bump on the back of his neck like someone were blowing air on it . he turned around to scream at sunjong but no one was there . this he felt it again and he sure none of the member would done this . *this house..*