SEVEN

CURSED

Infinite looked exhausted due the two hours non-stop fanmeeting ,their manager manager gave the keys to their hotel room and excuse themselves to thier own room . "hoya,dongwoo,sunjong and me in room 207, while L sungyeol and woohyun are next to our room 208" sunggyu explained and give the key to hoya and L . "alright ! see you guys tomorrow ,don't goof around to much , just sleep, we have a lot of work to do tomorrow " sunggyu patted woohyun shoulder and walk to his room .

as soon as sunggyu entered his room hoya and dongwoo immediately jump on the bed and sleep.sungjong is switching tv channels.shooking his head sunggyu slap dongwoo and hoya and they groaned .

"at least wash your face and change your clothe" sunggyu then joined sungjong on the bed while hoya and dongwoo grumpily heading to the bathroom with towel on their shoulder.

"dongwoo hyung ! you should take a bath ! you smelled bad !" sungjong laugh and high-five sunggyu . 

hoya came out with only with his boxer on and lay on the bed . "i know you got a nice body but wear something" sunggyu spoke without looking at hoya . 

hoya covered himself with the blanket and muttered  "can you please remind dongwoo not to take bath too long , he always does that and i feel like peeing NOW ."

"dongwoo! you better be fast or you have to scrub your bed all night ! " sunggyu hollered .

minutes later dongwoo cama out and as fast as lightning hoya went into the bathroom . sungjong and sunggyu snickered . dongwoo blinked his eyes "what?"

"you are lucky enough that hoya didn't pee on your guys bed"sunggyu said ."i'm glad he is a patient man" sungjong continued . 

blinking his eyes again dongwoo lay on the bed pull the blanket up to his shoulders " good night hyung , good night sungjong" with that he went to far far away .

sunggyu looked at sungjong"any information about the house or the owner or the one who is currently at the house?" sungjong sigh"nope nothing, i,m too tired to think about it , i just want to relax ."

sunggyu was about to say something but hoya came "is there something that i don't know ? " hoya said putting his shirt on. sungjong went into the bathroom ,"no, nothing " sunggyu replied blankly stared at the tv .

"alright, night hyung" hoya plopped himself beside dongwoo on the bed.

*i hope so* sunggyu thought.