SIX

CURSED

nothing happen that night , when they woke up their manager already arrived saying that they have schedule at Busan. "BWOH ?!!Busan !!! , i miss my mom" hoya started squelling . "boys , you guys have to stay there for 3 day due to fanmeeting " manager continued , " fanmeeting ? finally going to meet my fan " woohyun dreamily thought hugging all his GIRL fans .

sunggyu and sungyeol felt relieved , *finally out of the house for some time* sunggyu thought. Infinite packed thier things and got ready for the trip .almost all the members finished except woohyun who is still in the toilet . "WOOHYUN STOP PLAYING WITH SOAP AND PLEASE FREAKING STOP SINGING IN THE TOILET !!" manager roar .

sunggyu eyed sungjong signalling that he wanted to talked to sungjong personally . "anything happen last night ? " sunjong shook his head and sunggyu sigh in relief ."okay since we out of this house for 3 day , we have to find the owner of this house 5 years ago and find their daughter cemetry if possible , maybe if we go and asked for forgiveness she will rest in peace . " sunggyu continued . 

"how are we going to find out ?" sungjong curiously blinked his eyes at sunggyu . sunggyu chuckled "what for they created MR.GOOGLE ? " "MR.GOOGLE it is " sungjong nodded his head .  "but what if there is no information about it ? " sungjong asked again . " then we should asked people who lived around here or maybe the police " sunggyu said. 

"okay let's go everyone" manager walked to his car . sunggyu and sungjong followed . woohyun came out running from the house with his bag , he then walked with sungyeol ."woohyun hyung " sungyeol called ."eo ? " sungyeol touched his own cheek . "what ? " woohyun tilted his head .

"you still have soap there on your face " sungyeol continued .woohyun blinked and scream "MANAGER HYUNG !!! I FORGOT TO WASHED MY FACE !! ,AHHH MY EYES " woohyun jumping around touching his eyes . the other members laughed seeing woohyun and sunggyu kindly give a mineral water for woohyun to washed his face . "okay let's go  , we're late " manger honked his car . 

woohyun closed the car door and the car started moving . what they didn't know someone int he house is watching them ....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for my bad english and bored chap , i know =='