THREE

CURSED

"sungyeol !" hoya called standing at the door . sungyeol jumped a little bit due to shock ."eo ? hyung ?" sungyeol blankly looked at hoya."dinner time let's eat"hoya said ."okay"sungyeol replied . hoya felt a little bit weird .*usually he overexcited when we talked about food* but he just shrugged it and walked to the kitchen . sungyeol walked out of the room he heard someone giggling .he looked back at the room *i swear i was alone in the room * he quickly walked to the kitchen , and the door closed by itself .

at the dining table the boys were eating deliciously because the did not eat since lunch . except sungyeol who is staring at his food blankly playing with his chopstick ."yah sungyeol stop playing with food " sunggyu scolded him . myungsoo kindly put some meat in sungyeol plate ."eat" sungyeol eat his food but just a little . once everyone were finished they played game to choose who in charge of the dish .

"ayy woohyun lose !! harhahrhahrhahr" dongwoo laughed .hoya patted woohyun shoulder ."fighting" he whispered to woohyun and chuckled while walking to the living room . woohyun looked at mess and groan . soon he started washing . the other boys were in the living room rolling on the floor ."ahh so full" sungjong rolled on the floor.

"i'm sleepy" L hug his bamboo wife tightly . hoya looked at sungyeol "yah why are you so quiet ? do you still upset about sunjong called you choding ? yah sungjong apologized now !" hoya demand . "mianhe sungyeol hyung don't mad at me eo"sungjong did aegyo .sungyeol faked a laugh ."aniyo ,i'm not mad at you" . sungjong nodded smiling and went back rolling around .

"kim sunggyu throw this garbage outside " woohyun called . "yah lee sungjong go and throw that"he told sungjong which pretend to sleep and made snoring sound . sunggyu turned to everyone else to called but everyone pretend to sleep .he sighed and went to kitchen and took the garbage outside the house . he throw it under a tree and clapped his hand to remove the dirt ."aigoo these kids are so lazy " 

he turned around to walk into the house when he saw something on the tree . he go nearer to get clear view . his eyes widened , something was on the tree laughing like mad woman it's eyes were red sunggyu leg were like glue to ground he was unable to make a move and his body were shivering . finally his nerve send respond to his brain he run into the house and the thing  followed him crawling come to me come to me come to me !!!!! the thing screamed "ahhhhh !!!"sunggyu screamed banging the door which can't open ,the thing reached out it's gross hand full of worm to grab sunggyu leg , he bang the door louder and finally it can be opened .

 sunggyu entered the house closing the door behind him panting ."hyung did you eat your pill yet ? " dongwoo asked .but he ignored it . he looked at sungyeol who staring somewhere blankly . he then realize *i'm sure he had experience the same thing* seeing his hyung like that sungjong knew he had to spill everything about the house .....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

uhh sorry for waiting , AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING !^^

sorry for grammar error ><

again thank you ><