FOUR

CURSED

 "hyung are you Alright ?" sungjong walked over.*i shouldn't worried the kid* ."aniyo i'm okay" sunggyu  straighten his body and walked toward the other.sungyyu sat near sungyeol who didn't even realize sunggyu presence.sunggyu was about to said something to sungyeol when sungjong interrupted "hyung's i think we should moved " sungjong said and take a deep breath as 5 pairs of eyes were looking at him .

"what's going on here ?" woohyun came out from the kitchen wiping his wet hand with towel . "this house is CURSED" sungjong continued . an awkward silent occur only bug sound can heard after 2 second "HARHARHARAHARAHARAH !!" dongwoo laughed ."sungjong where did you learn to make jokes ? " hoya bit his lips prevent him from laughing out loud but fail "hahahahahahahaha !! sungjong-ah you believe in things like this ?" hoya laughed even more and wipe tears from his eyes . 

woohyun shook his head and lightly pat sungjong shoulder. "don't play anymore ,it's late everyone sleep now" woohyun command . l walked into his room with his eyes closed ."yah ! L ,don't sleep walk tonight okay " hoya shouted to the sleepy L .hoya ,dongwoo and woohyun went into their room left sunggyu ,sungyeol ,dumbfounded in the living room . "yah sungyeol are you okay ? " sunggyu shook sungyeol shoulder .yet sungyeol still blankly staring at the floor but replied to sunggyu "i heard her" ."eo?" sunggyu and sungjong said in unison .

"she always giggling in my room" sungyeol continued . sunggyu and sungyeol eyes rounded . "what about you hyung ? "sungjong asked sunggyu ."remember when i threw the garbage outside ? " sungjong nodded ." it chased me ,she want me " sunggyu said as he felt goose bump on his neck . "so it's true" sungjong nodded again ."what ? " sungyeol asked respond to sungjong . sungjong was about to say something when the three of them heard someone giggling ."she's here" sungyeol wrapped his arm around his knees . 

soon the giggle stopped and the three face each other in horror . sungjong continued . "Actually............