FIVE

CURSED

" like i told you just now this house is cursed , 5 years ago a happy family lived in this house but until one day tier only daughter killed herself after her father had her , until now she wasn't in peace and she have a great hate ness for any male after what her father had done, after she died her mother moved out after her being arrested by the police . many people move in and out from this house for the past 5 years because she won't stop disturbing them " sungjong carefully explained to them .

sunggyu closed his eyes and sigh "is it true ? " "that is what i heard and read from the internet , at first i thought it was just a joke but after what happen to both of you ,nothing to doubt anymore " sungjong nodded at sunggyu and sungyeol . "we need to move out fast before something could hapen" sunggyu said ."but manager won't believe and accused that we want to live in an expensive house ." sungyeolsoftly talked . "is there no other way?" sunggyu asked sungyeol and sungjong looking at the floor .

there is no other way someone said . sunggyu looked up at sungjong and sungyeol . sungjong and sungyeol uneasily shifted in their place . there is no other way , there is no other way,there is no other way !!!!! the ghost started to screamed with it's rough voice . sungyeol closed his ears with both of his palm. while sunggyu and sungjong had an eye to eye conversation . but back in their mind they can't help but scared.

sunggyu acted normal ," sungyeol-ah sungjong-ah go to sleep ,it's late " he pretend to yawn completely ignoring the voice who started laughing madly . sungjong dragged sungyeol who is still covering his ear into their room . yet the voice won't stop but started singing ,

woohyun already sleep , hoya already sleep , myungsoo already sleep dongwoo already sleep , sungyeol...sungjong...sunggyu.... i know you guys didn't sleep yet  it sang then started laughing again . sunggyu, sungjong and sungyeol put their headphone on and went to sleep .