EIGHT

CURSED

Sunggyu woke up in darkness, unable to see anything he groaned and roll on his bed.Only then he realized sungjong is not there *where is sungjong ,did went to eat breakfast without me ? * he yawned and sit on the bed . "wait it's not even morning yet, so where did they go ?" he stand up heading to the door and opened it .

Sunggyu step out of the room * i know this place perfectly this is not hotel this is HOME * panicked he ran around the house calling out the other members name "YAH LEE SUNGJONG ! LEE HOWON ! NAM WOOHYUN ! LEE SUNGYEOL !!!!! you guys better come out before---" he turned around as he heard light footsteps behind.

"stop this already , i'm tired you know , i didn't eat my vitamins yet " he chuckled to himself .

*wait i don't remember being here yesterday , we are at the hotel in busan the last thing i did was changing into my pajama *

he walked to the nearest wall and bang his head onto it "ahhh it hurts" he rub his head in pain .*what the hell it's not even dream, then when did we went back here *

he went to L and dongwoo room *both of them are not here* and walk to next room which is hoya,sungjong and sungyeol room.

*i guess they're not here too * he was about to walked away but he saw someone on hoya bed ."ahhh hoya you're here ? where are the others ? " but hoya didn't reply .

curious sunggyu went to hoya's bed and tap his shoulder before he could see anything the person had already choking him, his eyes closed and his hand wildly thrashing  the air , as he open his eyes his saw an ugly creature in front him with it's stink hand choking his neck.*i can't breathe* he moaned in pain.

gathering all the courage he has he kicked the creature and it release him as it fall . not wasting all the chances he had he ran out of the room and went to front door .*someone please help me *

breathing heavily he feel relief that he was outside the house * wait it's still dark * he looked around *I'M INSIDE MY OWN ROOM ! *  his eyes widened in horror as the ugly creature is in front laughing hysterically ."you are going to pay for what you have done to me !!!!!! it screamed . 

before those stink hands could touch him he heard someone calling him "hyung hyung hyung hyung wake up ! "

he can see the light "ARGGHHHH" Sunggyu screamed and wake up he saw sungjong hoya and dongwoo looking at him worriedly . he is sweating too much, his shirt wringing wet .

"hyung are you okay ? " hoya break the silence . "i-i-i'm okay" he took a deep breath ."you sure ?" dongwoo asked."yeah" sunggyu smile bitterly and eyed sungjong, knowing what sunggyu mean sungjong stay silent .thinking about the dream made sunggyu shivered but deep down in his heart relieved is all he felt now .*it's getting worse , we should find the resolution faster before it's too late *

not wanting to force him to tell them what did sunggyu dreamed about dongwoo asked sunggyu to freshen himself before they went to eat breakfast .sunggyu did what was told and went to the lobby with others .