First Times~

When You Believe, Miracles Will Happen

'Chowahae yo~' He said it so charmingly with an angelic smile of his.
He continued 'I gotta go back and practice for tomorrow's Music Bank okay! Uh... see you later for lunch okay~ I'll come and meet you ^^' He's blushing too.

Before he closed to door, he turned around, and grinned at you, saying 'Gomawo... for accepting me...... yeojachingu~ <3' And he left.

O//.//O~~~ Blushing hard. Feeling like you're in heaven.

Looking at the mirror, putting your hands at your cheeks. Your face is as pink as a peach! BLUSH, BLUSH, BLUSH~

Ya, Amanda, are you dreaming...? Is this real...? Did you just accepted.... an idol.... to be your boyfriend...? *pinching yourself* Oh.... it's reality... But he looks like an angel.....~ Flowers everywhere~ Ahhh....

JAMKKANMAN! I-I'm KEVIN's GIRLFRIEND! This is... just...


'HAH-HA-Hehehehehehe!' giggling non stop. Jumping up and down like a monkey~

It's a MIRACLE! I'm my bias'..... GIRLFRIEND!

Running everywhere like a mad yeoja~

'BEST DAY EVER!!!!!' you said to yourself.

Kevin's POV

'BEST DAY EVER!!!!!' heard her talking to herself. Standing outside the studio listening to her.

She's really happy about it~ I hope I didn't seem stupid just now! With all yesterday's practice.

~~~~~FLASHBACK - YESTERDAY NIGHT~~~~~

UKISS were watching a movie. Kevin went to his room and go online to Google and search...
[How to confess to a girl you like]

Hmm... this should be useful... http://www.wikihow.com/Confess-Your-Love-to-Someone

Step one: ............not just some random person that has good looks you saw on the street!......
Hmm... it was a park... but it's not just about her looks... I guess it's fine~

Step two: 
Find a good place to confess
Ahh! The garden near our office! It's a beautiful place to tell her! ^^

Step three: Ask her to meet you there
Since I'm going to tell her in the evening to watch the sunset, maybe I'll ask her during lunch break!

Step four: Be prepared
Okay! I AM PREPARED!

Step five: Choose a reasonable day
Hmm... Tomorrow's reasonable~ It's her first day as a trainee!

SET! Now I have to practice the lines!


'I really like you, it was love at first sight!' No it wasn't... I just pittied her that day... NONONO! Change!

'Can you be my girlfriend pls~ It would mean the world to me!' Now that's too dramatic... Change!

'You're my life, I can't let you go, pls be mine~' *clears troat* Too exaggerating Kev! WAY NOOO! Change!

'Thank you for being here, you're my TRUE LOVE~' Shouldn't that line be when we're already dating? CHANGE! 

'I really like you... for quite some time... I was wondering... Can you be my girlfriend?' Hmm... this is not bad... DECIDED!

'I really like you...................................................................' repeating the line all over again to make it sound natural.

------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------

'Yeah, it didn't seem stupid.... As long as she's happy now! But my garden sunset plan... Geez.... Josh and the girl ruined everything!' talking to himself softly.

And Kevin went to practice, for real now~

Your POV

'Hahhhh~' finally stopped being hyper active.

I think I've forgotten something.... What is it....?

As you are going to sit down on the floor, folding your legs...

'AIISHHH!' 

Oh, okay... it's my bruised knee... I've forgotten all about it! Because of.... Oppa~
Aigooo MANDY! You're blushing again! Stop being in your lovey dovey dreamland!

Switched on the radio for some songs.

'Lovey lovey dovey, oh oh oh oh, Lovey lovey dovey, oh oh oh oh.....'

Darn it T-ARA! Now you've got me all thinking about ~Kevin~ again! Oh, stop blushing! Someone might come in any moment!

Suddenly, Josh and Jenny came in...
Looking at you like one kind. Luckily they've decided to ignore you this time. Phewwww~

'Sorry, I'm late trainees! Traffic jam! Let's start training!' A hot and muscular man came in .
So that's Trainer Park ~~

And a y lady came in too.

'Mianhe, we got into a traffic jam just now! Let's start!'
And that must be Trainer Hwang~ 

Lunch Break

I wonder what do they have in the cafetaria... I hope there' sushi! 

Kevin was waiting for you at the door.

'O-oppa! You're early~' You smiled
'I can't be late can't I~ Let's eat!' He guided me to the cafeteria.

WHOOOA! This is like a buffet!

'I know right! Like a high class hotel buffet~' He replied... my  mind?
'Oppa, can you actually read minds?' I asked
'It's just a guess~ ^^Come on, what do you want to eat?'

You went to grab some sushi! A full big plate of it! 

'Boy, you are hungry! Hahah~' said  Kevin  MY BOYFRIEND! Kyaaa~
'Do you wanna share this with me?' I asked sweetly, as I guess that was 'sweet'...
'I thought you'll never ask~ ;)'

*OM NOM NOM NOM*
"Say 'Ah'!" Kevin loves feeding other people~ ^^
"Ahhh...." as you open your mouth wide.
And a kanikama maki was in my mouth~
More delicious because it's full of 'Kevin Love~' *A type of 'Love' that I made up

 

'I was thinking about going on a date~ On Saturday~ Wanna go?' He asked
'Sure! Details pls~'
'We're going to Lotte World! Saturday, I'll pick you up at 10am!' 
'Okay then! Feeling anxious right now~~~' Blush~

DATE DAY! 

 

Honk Honk! Oh oppa's here!
Wearing this on that day : 
http://snsdpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/incheon-airport-87.jpg
'You look fabulous in black~' Kevin complimented you
'Kamsa~ But I'll look better in blue~' Bringing up Kevin's favourite colour!
Kevin chuckles.

'WE'RE HERE~' 
O___________________O This place is just.... WOW
And so, you both played a lot of rides~
The Conquistador (Viking) ~ You: [Your own reaction] Kevin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flume ride (Water roller coaster) ~ You: [Your own reaction] Kevin: Gaaaahhhh! I'm all wet! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
Giant Loop (360 degree turn) ~ You: [Your own reaction] Kevin: OH GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
French Revolution (360 or even 540 degree trill ride) ~ You: [Your own reaction] Kevin: AMANDDAAAAA!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Pharoah's Fury ~ You: [Your own reaction] Kevin:AH! UHH! WHOOA! AHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHH!

 

Took photos in the photo booth, watch 4D show, shopping, eat........

AND MANY MANY MORE EPIC STUFF........................

In the end, it's late evening...

Aeronauts Balloon Ride! A romantic ride to see the world from the high above sky and to spend a nightdate with your loved one~ 

Both of you sat in the BLUE one! =D

"How was today?" he asked
"It's the best day ever! Oppa, thank you for everything~ I really enjoyed mydelf today!" 

He sat beside you, putting his arm around your shoulders.
You just can't help but lying your head on his shoulder~

"Oppa, I really really like you... I can confirm that~"
"You're my first girlfriend, you're very important to me..." he said sweetly
He continued "...Y
ou're mine now, if anybody hurts you, I'll be sure to be there, to protect you..." he said romanticly~
All you can do is.... BLUSHH~~~~~~ smiling to yourself~  
Thinking about the just now when both of you held hands while walking from places to places~ Blushing harder.

 

After the ride, it was the end of the date~ Sad huh...
He gave you a ride home~

At you doorstep,

"This was my first date with my first girlfriend~ I truly enjoyed it! Thank you for being here with me! ^^" Kevin said to you
"My first time to Lotte World, first time holding hands with you and first time... lying my head on you~ Oppa, thank you for giving me so many first times~ ^//v//^~"

Kevin held you hands, got close to you, moving his head forward to yours...

But then went close to your ear...
Geez... not a kiss? Nevermind =3=

"Goodnight, chagiya, gomawoyo... for being MINE~" he said passionately

Before leaving, he hugged you, and kissed your forehead.
"These are 2 more 'First times' for you, my sojunghan~"


He went into his car, waited for you to enter your house safety, and left~ 
 

Oppa... Thank you for all these 'First times'... I think I'm... falling deeply in love with you~

Teaser for the next chapter:  - I want you back!

                                                     - Chinca? You have a girlfriend?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is rather short~ So, thank you for the comments! It really makes my day and makes me want to write more! Gomawo! I hope you like this chapter! =D