We. Are. OVER!

When You Believe, Miracles Will Happen

At home

You jump to your comfy couch and thinking about Josh.

Josh, how could you do this to me? After all these years... I love you, I love you so much! But... you didn't do the same.

Reminiscing the day that you guys first met, all the happy times you guys had spent together, you cried badly. You live alone so you can cry all you want. And in the end, you fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

*Ringgggggggggg* Your alarm rang. You woke up and went to the washroom. Looking at the mirror...

GODDAMMIT!!! I HAVE PUFFY EYES BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRYING LAST NIGHT!!! HOW AM I GONNA GO TO SCHOOL LIKE THIS!?  O___O

Oh well... Just have to get laugh, asked by my friends when they see me like this. I can tell that today, will be a horrible day in school.

 

After wearing your school uniform, (http://ycutekorean.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kim-ha-eum-3.jpg) you walked to school.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School
 

"Manda~~~~~~~~!" 

Oh, it's Mi Young.

When Mi Young (Best Friend) looked at you...

"OMG! Sweetie, what happened to you?!" She's very worried.

" Come with me." I said softly.


You pulled her to a corner. Hardly anybody was there, so it was a good place to tell her. After explaining what happened yesterday, you started to realize that Josh still doesn't know that you know he was cheating on you.

"JOSH WAS CHEATING ON YOU!!!!????!!!?? FUUUUUU---" She was so mad.

"Shhhh! Nobody knows about this. Only you. He doesn't even know that I know." 

 

*RIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG*

 " Time to go to class now. See you later during recess. Take care okay~ You deserve better. " She gave me a wink before going to class.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In class

Math class. Never liked Math. You are the first few to reach class. Quiet. Clearing your mind~~ Until that came in!

 

" Hey babe! I know I was late last night, I'm sorry! But you were eating dinner with some other dude. I didn't go to you because I don't wanna jump to conclusions. Still, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?" Josh () suddenly raised his voice.

My classmates are looking at you like 'OMG, Amanda, you are cheating on him?'.

You stood up. Glaring at him. And you took a deep breath, and said...


"Look who's talking! I went to Love Restaurant at 6 30pm! You weren't there! I saw you with another girl in Le Paris restaurant! You were KISSING her! I cried in the park! Someone sympatized me and treated me dinner! And last, WE. ARE. OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You told him everything you wanted to. Breathing deeply.

"What? I don't understand? I Lo..." Josh's line got cut by me..

" Shut the up you ! Don't play dumb with me! I saw it with my own eyes! YOU and SHE kissing behind my back!"

 

He was speechless for a moment. Then he continued...

"So? Humiliating me in front of the class huh? You don't love me anyway!"

"Wh-" 

Teacher came to class. Luckily he didn't heard anything. Phewwwwwwwwwwwww......... HE SAID I DON'T LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART! BUT HE JUST BROKE IT.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After school, you went to a restaurant to have my lunch.... ALONE. 

My phone's vibrating. Is it a call? 

Looking at your phone.

Kevin?

"Hello? Kevin oppa? Can I help you?" I asked curiously.

"Manda ah, are you feeling okay today?" He asked with a sweet and gentle voice.

"Oh yeah, I'm doing fine!" 

"Where are you now?" He asked

"A restaurant near my house, and also my school. Why are you asking?" 

" Do you mind if I meet you there? I'm not having any practice today, so I-I wanna get to know you m-more? Is it okay for you?" He asked shyly.

"OH! OF COURSE! I-I'll be waiting for y-you here then~" Am I blushing?? 

"Sure, see ya!"

What is this? A superstar wants to know me better?! This is just..... UNBELIEVABLE!  I'm feeling excited! Well, UKISS is my 3rd favorite K-POP boy group. And Kevin is my bias! .......................... OMG! What is this feeling? My heart is beating faster... Could it be?! ........................ Nahhhh! It's just a normal symptom when a fangirl is gonna meet her idol. Yeah, that's right.

Teaser for the next chapter: 
This first message from her... really made my day~ =D I can't forget her special cutie pie face! We'll meet again soon~ =)