The Key To Fulfill My Dreams

When You Believe, Miracles Will Happen

Your POV

Geez~ I really don't feel like going to school! Duh~ I'm sitting right beside him! But I can't possibly skip school without a valid reason... What am I gonna tell my homeroom teacher? "Sorry teacher, Josh broke my heart, now I hate him, blah blah blah~" Nah-uh! No way! 

In school

Walking to your locker casually... trying to find Miyoung. 
Where is that girl?
Reached your locker and suddenly...
*gossip gossip gossip* "Hahahaha~ Such a b!tch!" 
Once you heard that, you quickly turned your head to see who was saying that.
The Jennifers! Of course... the POPULAR BIATCHES! 
They looked at you and gave you a y smirk and left by flipping their blondes.
That's weird... What did I ever do to them? Hmmm... Who cares~ *rolls eyes* :P

As you open your locker...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" you screamed loudly

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!"
"LOL"
"It's just a cockroach"
"She deserves it!"
" got what she deserves huh?"
"Loserrrr~"
"It worked!"
"Geez... quiet down! You're disturbing my laughter! HAHA"


W-what is this?! Who the hell did it? A COCKROACH IN MY LOCKER?! T-that's just too much!?
You look around you, everyone was laughing at you. And you're full of question marks.
Suddenly a voice from behind...

"LOVE your Valentines gift Mandy?"
That voice...
"See~ I know what you love much! I'm the perfect boyfriend!"
Pisses me off...
"You shouldn't have broke up with me!"
Shut the f*** up! 
"I'm popular, rich, hot, charming and a jock~ You've lost me missy! *laughs with everyone else*"

"So what....?" You said
"You're a playboy, heartbreaker, loser and just a dude with popularity. You may be the most so called "Perfect" dude in this Seoul International High School, but you don't even stand a chance outside. Now get out of my sight." 

Josh getting furious. And his "man" started talking .
"NO ONE TALKS TO OUR KING LIKE THAT B!TCH! HE'S THE BEST IN THE KOREA! YOU GET OUT INSTEAD! YOU..."

*Bell rings*

"Save some breath, back to class~ Wrong timing! :P" Slammed your locker and walked off like a boss.
"YOU-" Loser dude trying to fight again but failed.
"Save it man! She won't have a good time in school now since everyone is against her. HAHA! C'mon, let's have fun in class!"Josh replied.

In class

They're all just a bunch of monkeys! Geez, like it's my fault! Against me just because he's the "Popular dude" here! Geez....

Sitting down quietly while waiting for Korean teacher to enter.
And the other's are all chattering away.

Miyoung... Why must it be today that you didn't come to school? I really needed you just now... But luckily I managed to...

Josh's face appearing right in front of your face and trying to kiss you in fast motion.

 

*SLAP!*

Everyone was staring at you.

"You... SLAPPED ME?!" said the angry monkey
"Dude! You tried to kiss me! You deserved it!" I relied cooly
"Huh! You got guts..."

"AHHH!!!" You screamed!
Who the hell kicked your chair? Of course, the angry girls that likes Josh.
"Does it feel good Mandy? We feel awesome!" Laugh those girls.
"Hey Amanda! What a flashy underwear you got there!" The boys laughed!

As you quickly got up, they were all laughing at you.
You just got back to your seat and pretend to study.

Miyoung ah... I really need you to be here now... I can't shread my tears in front of them! Why? Why is it me? Why are always the popular people who are wrong right?  I CAN'T BELIEVE EVEN MY CLASSMATES THAT I TRUST ARE ALSO DOING THIS TO ME!  

"Oh c'mon! Don't pretend to be  hard working! You're obviously faking it!" said a classmate of mine.
"Teacher's coming anytime now, so why don't you guys quiet down and get back to your seats!" telling them with an angry look.
"LOL! Teacher is absent today! And the substitute teacher is obviously not coming in! How dumb can you be!?" Everyone continued laughing like mad monkeys.
"WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!??????????" Opps... I can't control my thoughts any longer... O___O
" 'Why' you ask? You missed our Valentines Day dinner, and you dumped me though I did nothing wrong, and you are cheating on me!" replied Josh.

You froze there. Shocked.
No.... Those are all wrong!  He cheated on me! Didn't I said it yesterday!? Wait... I've forgotten... I'm not popular.

"You can't win us! You're just a low class girl!" said a girl.

Continue studying (for real now) to ignore them.
And they snatched away your book.
 
"HEYY!! GIVE IT BACK!" feeling so damn annoyed
"Stop pretending! Stop being a bookworm, a goodie-two shoes and an innocent brat! You're just a CHEATER !"said Josh

"Woooahhh! What going on here? Isn't studying a good thing?"
That gentle voice sounds so familiar... I wonder...
"KEVIIINNNNN OPPPAAAAA!!!!!!!"
"UKISSSSS!"
"KYYYYYYAAAA"

All the girls in your class rushed to him!

Looking at him... Flowers all over, sparkles everywhere, smell of roses~ I feel like my angel finally came to rescue me... 

"Calm down girls! Good news to all students who loves to sing and dance! We're having  an audition to become a NH Media trainee! Those who are interested, choose a song to sing or a dance to show us! The audition will be on next Friday ONLY! But we will only choose 1 or 2 talented students to enter NH Media! So FIGHTING! You have to collect the form from the main hall if you want to participate in the audition! See ya ;)' said Soohyun.

Am I dreaming?! I actually have an opportunity to become an idol! This is just so.... OMGGGGGG!!!!

Looking up to them again... You and Kevin's eyes met. You were too happy, so you just smiled brightly.

Recess

You went to the main hall to collect the form. And yes, Miyoung is really absent today. So you decided to take an extra form for Miyoung since she has the same interest as you.

The hall was... PACKED!
But after a long while... you were in front of Kevin (what a coincidence).

"Hey..." You said shyly.
"Hello Amanda!" Kevin said cheerfully.
"Kevin, can I have 2 forms? My friend is absent today so I want to take I back for her! ^^ Is it okay?"
"Of course! Here you go! Practice hard :) *whispers* I really hope you enter NH Media."
"Thank you~ See ya ;) *blush* "

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Home

After a whole tiring day in school... you're finally back home.
You've stopped by at Miyoung's house to give her the form. Seems that she was having a fever. But she's much better now.
She was so happy when she saw the form! So do you.

Looking at the form:
_________________________________________________________
                           ~Fulfill Your Dream, Be A STAR!~
                                             NH Media 

*Name:
*Age:
*School: Seoul International High School
*Class:
*Address:
*Phone number:
*E-mail:
*Favorite KPOP Group(s):
*Performance: - Individual / Duo / Group
                        - Sing / Dance
*Song: ______________
*Why do you want to become a trainee in NH Media?
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

*Tell us more about you.
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

Thank you for participating! Fighting!

Signature:                                                    
                                                                                 NH Media
_____________
(                             )
___________________________________________________________


 

Without thinking for a long time... you've already decided what to write down.


_________________________________________________________
                           ~Fulfill Your Dream, Be A STAR!~
                                             NH Media 

*Name: Amanda Jung Mi Rin
*Age: 17
*School: Seoul International High School
*Class: 3-A
*Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Phone number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*E-mail: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx
*Favorite KPOP Group(s): UKISS, Super Junior, SNSD
*Performance: - Individual / Duo / Group
                        - Sing / Dance
*Song: ________SNSD Remix_____________
*Why do you want to become a trainee in NH Media?
Being a KPOP Idol has always been my dream since I was young.___
Dancing and Singing are my passion. I've always believe that miracles

will happen. So i'm going to use to opportunity to fulfill my dream. __


*Tell us more about you.
I'm a girl who lives alone. My parents are in Malaysia. My studies are ____
not bad. Dancing and singing are my hobbies. I love the colour blue and 

the numbers 2 and 7. I'm a huge fan of SuJu, SNSD and UKISS. I_ __ __
always believe in miracles. Because if you believe, miracles will happen.___


Thank you for participating! Fighting!

Signature:                                                    
                                                                                       NH Media

___Amanda*_____
(Amanda Jung Mi Rin)
___________________________________________________________

Looking at the filled form. Picturing myself on stage. It really will be a miracle, if I really entered NH Media...
Problem is... will they choose me?

Teaser for the next chapter: 
This is it! No turning back now! I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE! This 5 minute audition, could change my whole life~
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Will you manage to enter NH Media and create a new life? Find out in the next chapter.