The Audition

When You Believe, Miracles Will Happen

The next day in school

Whoooa! Almost everyone is talking about the audition! And of course, who doesn't want to be an idol!? EVERYONE, ALMOST EVERYONE... ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AUDITION!!!!!!!!! My chances of being with NH Media, UKISS, Kevin... 

Since NH Media gave 3 days for the students to collect the form, UKISS are still there~
 

When you were walking to your locker, Kevin suddenly texted you.
[Hellooo Manda! =D How's your day going? Can you meet me in the school garden now? I think this is the only garden... It has a lot of roses. It's like a rose heaven here! Can you? If you're busy, you don't need to come ^^]


*smiling to yourself*
Roses? It's obviously a rose garden oppa~ How could I not be there? I really want to see you. Of course, he's my BIAS in UKISS!!! It's just that Mandy, nothing else! 

[Sure :) I'll be there soon! ] You replied.

Reached there after 3 minutes.

 

"Hey there! ^^" Kevin greeted. *His SMILE is KILLING me!*
"Helloo~ So... why'd you call me out here for?"
"Oh, I wanna ask you stuff about the audition to NH Media!"
"Oh, okay~ Go ahead!"
"Are you prepared?" He asked gently
"Yeah~ I'm gonna dance my SNSD Remix by me" 
"SNSD Remix?" he asked
"Yeah, I've mixed Twinkle, Paparazzi and The Boys into one~ I've been performing this song a lot of times already! So it should be fine."
"That's COOL! Good luck~ ;)"
"Kamsa~"
"Erm.... Manda, I don't know why but you really f-feel spe..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, I gotta go! Chat with you later! Don't wanna be late for class! Annyeong~" And you ran to class
"Annyeong...." replied disapointingly

Kevin's POV

Geez!  I really HATE that bell!!! I really wanted to tell her that she feels special to me... She LOOKS special too! Have I seen her before somewhere? *Sigh* This is a very beautiful place to tell her.... Wait, am I in... LOVE... with her? It couldn't be... Or maybe?

Your POV


Mianhe oppa! I can't possibly be late for class~ Somehow, I feel guilty... Mian...

Korean Class

DAMMIT! Why do I feel so damn sleepy! My eyelids are so heavy... Korean class is just so boring! Wait, no, it's just the teacher~


"Everyone, it's your class' turn to pass up the KPOP Idol form to NH Media now. People who got the form please go to the main ha-"

ZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole class is practically empty now. Almost everyone just ZOOMED off to meet UKISS! Including the sleepy you who is now bright awake!

Main Hall 

Since it's your class' turn, the main hall wasn't packed! 
When you're lining up to pass the form to UKISS, you took one last look at you're form, feeling proud and confident, but not too confident.

It's your turn now, and you can only see Kevin... with his beautiful, charming and priceless smile...

"Annyeonghaseyo! Amanda... =)" greeted  the angel  Kevin sweetly
"Annyeong, oppa~ H-here's the form... Have a nice day!" you said shyly.

 

Without saying another word (you have nothing to say to him in the meantime), you walked back to class.

Ya, Amanda! JinJja?! How could you just say that and go!? You've just wasted a chance to talk to him! But wait, I'm consider oppa's "Friend Fan"... I can text or call him anytime! But still, AMANDA YOU BLOCKHEAD!

Audition Day!

You woke up at 7am when  you need to go to school at 9am and the audition starts at 10am.
Currently freaking out on:  WHAT TO WEAR
You've finally chose what to wear after 30 minutes. And you also did your hair something like this, only in black. This is your whole look --> 
http://fashionistatrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/casual-dress-72.jpg

Angel: Okay Amanda Jung! You can totally do this thingy! This is what you wanted all along! You must do you best and try to win this thing!
Devil: But there's about 500 people auditioning! How are you going to be chosen?
Angel: You've always like to sing and dance! You can't give up on your dream! Besides, many of the participants just signed up for fun! No talents. But you have! GO FOR IT!
Devil: Not only you have talent, tons of people have... Your percentage of winning is just 1% or lesser!
Angel: AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE! Miracles........WILL HAPPEN. You must not give up. And Kevin... you kinda like him don't you, GO FOR IT

Geez... what's with all this conscience thingy? Weird~~~ But... What my angel (conscience) said hit me... "As long as I believe, Miracles will happen" Yes! I believe that! Yes! I am gonna be a STAR!


Back stage 

You're number 1 to go on stage over 427 participants. This audition is seriously gonna take the whole day! (No kidding)
Miyoung's number 72, she'll be singing Twinkle You (Twinkle + Loving U).


As you're sitting in the waiting room. Partly hearing the MC making some speeches, partly hearing the crowd screaming cause UKISS are going to perform their comeback song - Stop Girl,  partly hearing Miyoung practicing her vocals and mostly FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Mandy, stay calm! You can do this okay? Believe believe believe! Like what you've always told me! I've got it in mind ^^ Fighting!" Miyoung encouraged you.

After awhile...

"~~Our first contestant! Amanda Jung Mi Rin who is going to perform SNSD Remix!~~" said the MC

"O________________________O!!!! OHHH GOOODDD!!!!!! Why is UKISS' performance so fast?"

"Amanda~" a sweet and gentle voice called me...
"Ye... Kevin oppa?"
"Fighting! You can do this! Make your dreeam come true!"

Oppa's word really gave me confidence! Oppa! Gomawoyo!

This is it! No turning back now! I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE! This 5 minute audition, could change my whole life~

As you go on stage and start dancing, using all your energy, all your emotions, all you love (bias), to dance this exact 5 minute song! Dancing with charisma, putting on perfect facial expression to fit each song, making sure you did no mistakes, making every move look clear, sure and strong. Cute and sassy image for the Twinkle song, gorgeous and high class image for the Paparazzi song and strong and sophisticated image for the The Boys song. And FINISHED! After a bow and a speech of why did you want to be a KPOP Idol, you're done!

Went back to the waiting room and........ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZzz

"Ya! Mandy! Wake Up! Their annoucing the winner! WAKE UP! Wake up you sleeping beauty!"
"HUH!? Already? *looks at clock--> 7pm* I slept for 8 hours?!"
"Ya, you were so tired after all the dancing! C'mon! The results are out! I can hardly breathe!" 

 

MC: NH Media had officially chose 3 winners out of 427 to be a trainee in their company! Actually they said 2 but there were 3 outstanding ones, full of talent! There are no 1st, 2nd and 3rd. There are only WINNERS! Drum rolls pls! The winners are................................................................................................................................

Please! I beg you! I really really want this! It's my only dream, my only opportunity! Make one of those 3.... ME. Please~

Teaser for the next chapter: Why....? Why...? Why must you guys win!? I've never thought that this would happen... I was so sure... that everything will change...
_________________________________________________________________________________________


How was it? Thank you for reading! Kamsa Kamsa~ =D I'll update as soon as possible!