I'm Not The Girl In Your Dreams, It's Her

When You Believe, Miracles Will Happen

You were on the 20th floor. In the elevator going to ground/1st floor.  No one was in the lift and you started tearing. Close to crying. The elevator stopped at 11th floor. Also going down. The elevator opened, it was Kevin.

 

Kevin...

You felt so sorry for slapping him just because you're angry. (Since you know the total truth now)
But you have to act like you don't know about this. 

"AMANDA!" Kevin called out and rushed inside the elevator. The elevator door closed and both of you were in there. Alone.

You really feel like telling him secretly that you know but act to others like you didn't but you saw a CCTV... No luck on that.

"What do you want from me... ?" you asked him in a very gloomy and down tone.

"I just ... I just want you to trust me, believe me! Please ... It's all a-" you interrupted him.

"Stop with your crap. I'm over you. Like, literally." you said it with a fake grin on your face. Feeling very hurt from the inside, saying that to the one you love so much.

"W-What?! No, I don't believe you!" Kevin yelled

"I have a new crush. Deal with it." You said it without thinking.

Damn... who should it be then? Kris maybe? Since Kevin did sort of caught us in my house... hugging -_-

"Who is it? Josh? Wait ... No ... KRIS?!" Kevin was so mad. You've never seen him before like that. He has never got mad at you. And because of that, you've trying so hard to hold your tears and wanting the elevator to go down faster.

You didn't answer him nor look at him. You're afraid if you look at him or talk to him, your tears will flow down, fast.

"ANSWER M-" before he could finish his sentence, the elevator opened and you left fast. He couldn't even catch up on you.

You're back home. Sitting on the sofa. Tearing. And suddenly a message came in.

[FROM: Mr Kim]
Great job hiding it from him. If you ever find a way to tell him, U-KISS will just be a 6 member boy group. Get it, girly?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------------ I knew he was watching me! ><
Feel like kicking him in the xxxx ! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' you screamed to let out your anger. 

Kevin's POV

In his training room, he sat in the corner. Thinking...

She couldn't have ... Kris? What's so good about him? He's just a simple charming, handsome, hot, tall, Canadian-Korean, funny, rapper guy! Wait... AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Why must that Kris be so perfect!?  

Screaming and shouting inside but from the outside., he just looks like he's day dreaming.

Why won't she just believe me?!

'Hyung!'

She's so stubborn...

'Ehh, Kebin ah!'

Haiihh... Sandara is ... okay. Maybe... I'll just have to face reality and get along with Dara... 

'WOO SUNG HYUN!'

'HUH? WHOA WHAT?!' Kevin finally replied to s.

'Why are you so blurr?' asked Dongho

'Are you not feeling well Kevin?' asked Hoon

'Maybe he's thinking of Dara ~' said Kiseop

'YA! Come on Kev, we have to practice! Get up!' demanded the leader.

Kevin got up and follow what Soohyun said. Thinking that maybe that will get his mind of the frustration.

After a practicing their dance for a few times, they took a 10 minute break. And guess who appeared?

DARA.

'Annyeonghaseyo ! Kevin ~ ' Dara called out.

'Ahh, chagiya ...' Kevin said it awkwardly as it was all an act to the members and the choreagrapher.

'I brought some ddukbokki! Your FAVOURITE! Let's eat ~ 'Dara quickly sat beside Kevin.

Then she continued 'Dongsaengs, do you want to join in?' she offered with a bright smile.

'A-Ani yo ! We need to give you some quality time ALONE ~' said AJ teasingly

'Ahh! WHY NOT WE GO TO THE CAFETARIA! Right?!' Soohyun suggested to the other members.

AND THEY ALL AGREED.

'Fine then. 30 minutes, back here okay?' said the choreographer.

And the members went off. The choreographer actually followed them too as he feels awkward alone in the pratice room with Kevin and Dara.

NO ONE IN THE PRACTICE ROOM EXCEPT FOR KEVIN AND DARA.

'Kevin ... I'm very sorry...' said Dara.

'Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault... ' Kevin started eating.

'I'm very sorry for your girlfriend too... she must be very shocked! Have you told her the truth?' Sandara asked while eating.

'Well... she ... ' Kevin stopped for awhile.

How... Does she know that I have a girlfriend?!

Kevin continued 'Dara... how to you know that...'

'Ahh... I-I just guessed. That means, you DO have a girlfriend?' Dara's acting dumb.

'Ahhhh.... Ne... Well... I really tried. But she doesn't believe me. In fact, she already likes someone else.' Kevin said .

He said it in a very down and sad tone. His eyes with teary too.

'Ahh... mianhe... So, both of you broke up... But, if she really likes you she would believe you! You deserve better, Kevin...' Dara tries to 'Cheer him up'.

'Gomawo noona... I'm guessing you're right.' Kevin continues to eat.

Dara puts down her chopsticks and turns to Kevin. 

'Kevin... I know this sounds kind of awkward but... will you accept me for real? I really like you... a lot. And I'll never, ever break your heart! That's the last thing I'll ever do... ' Dara sounded very sincere. (Well, it is sincere ~)

'D--Dara....'

At night

Kevin is lying down on his bed, trying to sleep. 

--FLASHBACK--

'You like Kevin, don't you Dara?' Mr Yang butted in.

'And as for you Kevin? To help your group, company, and other group and company?' said Mr Kim

'Mr Kim ... I-' Kevin tried to say NO but...

'Excuse us for a minute, Mr Yang and Dara.' Mr Kim pulled Kevin to one far corner.

'Kevin, you have no choice but to say YES!' whispered Mr Kim.

'Waeee?!' said Kevin.

'Shhhhh! I know you have a girlfriend. Amanda, am I right?' said Mr Kim.

Kevin was shocked.

'Well, if you say NO, Amanda will be kicked out from NH Media and we'll rat on her. And you know how hard was it for her to be chosen. Kevin, make the right decision ~'

'Kevin, you have ... a girlfriend?' Dara overheard both of you whispering... kinda loud though.

Kevin stayed silent.

'Make the right and wise choice...'said Mr Kim.

3 of them went back to Mr Yang. 

'I'll do it then ... ' Kevin finally replied

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

 

Ugghhhh!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!  Amanda... Mianhe... Mianhe yo....

And Kevin slept.

'Oppa, oppa don't cry ~ '

'Let's go on a date oppa!'

'Saranghaeyo!!!'

'I made your favourite ddukbokki! Come eat now! I won't eat though, it's spicy! *chuckles*'

Kevin woke up. Still half asleep.

Hmm... I'm always getting this dream about this girl... But I could never see her face. Just her voice, her beautiful voice. I wonder... who is she... It's been so many years I've been having this dream. I couldn't find her. But I believe she exists... 

And Kevin continued to sleep.

'Oppa! Are you free today?'

'Follow me !'

Wait up...

'Oppa, hurry ~ '

Wait for me ~ !  A meadow?

Chagiya...? 

'Oppa... Oppa... *sobs* I love you... don't leave me... I believe you...'

Don't cry... Where are you?! I'm not leaving you!

'It's all lies! He's just a friend!'

Who?!

'Oppa, someone threaten me to not believe you. But I do ! I really do!'

WHERE ARE YOU?! STOP CRYING?! WHO'S HURTING YOU?!

'"My first time to Lotte World, first time holding hands with you and first time... lying my head on you~ Oppa, thank you for giving me so many first times~ ^//v//^~"

A...Amanda...?

'"I have a new crush. Deal with it."

W-Wait... WHAT?! Kris... Manda...

Paaakkk! (sound)

Manda! Who slapped you!?

"No, I'm sorry. We're over. Come one Kris..."

No... I got slapped... NO! MANDA ! COME BACK! NO! WAIT! COME BACK!

"HUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kevin woked up.

"Kevin, Kevin! Are you okay?" asked Kiseop as they are in the same room.

"Ahh... I-It's okay... I'm fine. Nightmare..." said Kevin. His sweating.

"Ohhh.....okay then.  Get more sleep. It's still 5am..." Kiseop went back to sleep.

It was more like a beautiful nightmare ... It was the weirdest dream ever... First, my  dream girl appears as she does almost every night. Asking me to follow her... and then... What happened?!

Kevin didn't slept. He was trying to recall what was the best/worst part.

Ahhh... What's forgotten is forgotten... And he tried to go back to sleep. 

Just then...

Amanda... Amanda.... AMANDA! S-She was in my dream!? The mysterious girl... meadowe... dissapeared... didn't dissapear... she was... Amanda? NO! It couldn't be, I should have kn- ... The voices, both of them... it's so similar. It's not smilar. It's exactly the same... could it be. YES. It MUST BE! 

AMANDA was always in my dreams.... I-I can't let her go! NEVER! EVER! 

And just as Kevin thought of that, he was extremely happy... but then...

He thought of what he replied Dara...

-- FLASHBACK --

'Kevin... I know this sounds kind of awkward but... will you accept me for real? I really like you... a lot. And I'll never, ever break your heart! That's the last thing I'll ever do... ' Dara sounded very sincere. (Well, it is sincere ~)

'D--Dara....' 

'Kevin...' They stared into each others eyes for a while...

Kevin couldn't help it be to say ...

OKAY.

Your POV

You were having your breakfast at home. Eggs and bacon while watching a tv series. And suddely there was a knock on the door.

Who could it be? It's 6.30am... 

You opened the door and saw ...

Kevin.

'Wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' you yelled.

'Amanda, I-I can't let you go. Please... I have my reasons' he said.

You went to the couch, and run your fingers  through your hair.

'And, WHAT ARE THE REASONS?! Get over it, PLEASE! I'm... I'm with Kris now!' you said it. You sounded frustrated. VERY HEARTBREAKING.

'No, Amanda. You were my dream girl. The one who was always in my dreams! I don't know how to explain but I'm sure it's you. No doubts! Swear! I-I still love you okay! Amanda...' he sounded very desperate and soft at the same time.

You really felt like hugging him and blurt out the truth. But, you just can't... You don't dare to take any risks.

Worst thing is, you were crying already. Knowing that you were fated to be with Kevin. And now you're hurting him. You believe him 100%. But you have to act the total opposite.

'Amanda, you're crying...' He went closer to you to wipe your tears. 

Just when he touches your face. You pushed him away from you.

'I-I'm crying because you don't get it! I'm Kris' girlfriend now ! We're over! I'M NOT YOUR STUPID GIRL IN YOUR DREAMS! Get a grip, Kevin! ' you yelled at him. Crying even harder. You feel like killing yourself. 

'Amanda...' Kevin's crying...

'My boyfriend is Kris, get things straight...' you said

And you saw Kris looking at both of you. Shocked. 

'I just came...' he said. He obviously heard the 'Kris is my boyfriend' thing.

You gave a quick sign to Kris to play along when Kevin was looking at Kris.

'YOU! Get out of her house!' And Kris grabbed Kevin's arm and pulling him  out.

'I'm telling you for the last time. We've over. I despise you! I don't believe anything you say. Kris is the one I love now. Let's never meet again.' you told Kevin.

Kevin got off from Kris'grip and replied you 'We're going to see each other everyday anyway!' 

'I've... ask Kris.... to ask Mr Lee Soo Man... to... accept me as a trainee. And he accepted me. I'm quitting NH. I'm leaving... today' you were crying harder. You didn't wanteed to leave. You wanted to be with Kevin. Always.

'What.... No.... NO! ' Kevin was in total shock.

And Kris manage to lock him out. Kevin was still calling you from outside and crying... Kris went to comfort you.

And you told Kris everything. About the whole issue. And asked him to pretend as your boyfriend.

Kris was shocked and agreed to act along with you. 

'Amanda... when you're in SM and out of NH, Kevin doesn't have anything to be afraid of and he can 'break up' with Dara. And-' Kris said but you cut in.

'I still can't. As long as I let anybody know about this. And if they found out. Kevin's dead meat. And I can't let that happen. You're the only one who knows Kris...' you explained

Kris kept quiet.

And Josh called.

'Amanda, I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything about me going to America. I got an emergency call from my uncle that my aunt was in a hospital and I had to rush there. So, I'll be back in about 2 days! So... how are you? I hope you're find... I miss you...' Josh said warmly.

It's depressing and frustrating to say this to him.

'Josh, I'm Kris' girlfriend... and I'm quitting NH for SM...' 

 

Teaser for the next chapter: You want quick fame?! You want to see all your idols?! You want quick big money?! FINE! I've had enough... You've changed... a lot. I never want to see you again. I'm going back to America.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I... HATE... MYSELF... 

But I got the whole story in my mind. I just need to type it all out! =D

I'll update soon! Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please anticipated for the upcoming chapters!