I'm the Truth, you're the Lie

When You Believe, Miracles Will Happen

To all my readers, I'm sorry I didn't update it for like ... 3 months! It's not that I got bored or anything! It's just that , I've been busy with studies and other stuff! I'm terribly sorry for this long wait! I'll try to update it as soon as possible since the computer is all to myself now. Pls enjoy this chapter ~ Thank you!

_____________________________________________________________

 

Kevin's POV

How am I going to do this? How am I going to tell my family? How am I going to tell the members? How am I going to tell 2NE1 members? Most importantly ... 

How am I going to tell Amanda ... ?

Kevin hitting his head in his room. Thinking of regrets.

-- FLASKBACK --

'Okay, both of you, pretend that the rumor is true!' said Mr Yang

'WHAT!?' said Kevin and Sandara in shocked at the same time.

'Look this way. Kevin, you'll gain more popularity and fans will say 'Whoa! Kev has a girlfriend! Officially a man!', and gain more popularity! It'll be a hit news!' ' explanied Mr Kim

'As for Sandara, Would you like to be more popular than Girls'Generation? You can help your group to gain popularity and maybe Kiss Me will say that you made Kevin happy since you are his ideal type. So why not? Just pretend!' and so did Mr Yang.

'NO!' Kevin and Sandara said at the same time.

'This is impossible! It's force! And-' Sandara didn't manage to finish her line.

'You like Kevin, don't you Dara?' Mr Yang butted in.

'And as for you Kevin? To help your group, company, and other group and company?' said Mr Kim

After a while of thinking ....

'I'll do it then ... ' Kevin finally replied

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

Your POV

Next Day ...

You woke up because of uBEAT's 'Shouldn've treated you Better' ~

Damn it, Kevin ... Shut up ... You thought half asleep.

Today's your day off and you planned to go out with Kevin and discuss stuff.

You looked at your wall clock: 9am.

Hmm... uBEAT's morning radio interview starts at 10pm and ends at 11pm. He should be getting ready in the studio by now. Ahh, morning SBS News!

You switched on the news channel.

Morning News: 

"EXO's new comeback will start on May 30th"

"Hyoyeon as an ambassador for Topshop Hong Kong"

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ... You watched the News for an hour. It's ending... Maybe other channels.

Just when you were about to change the channel...

"BREAKING NEWS: Sandara Park from famous YG Entertainment group 2NE1 and Kevin Woo from NH Media's U-KISS are comfirmed to be a couple. "

WHOA WHAT THE **** !? You continued to watch.

"They confessed just yesterday after their performance on K Party Concert. And officially dating each other now! They said they liked each other of a long time and when Sandara got the chance to confessed, she bravely did. And Kevin accepted. This scandal is spreading around the globe. Go listen to Shim Shim Tapa radio at 10am (NOW!) to hear Kevin's ecplaination. Thank you for watching Morning News! We'll see you tomorrow South Korea! Annyeong!"

.    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .

NO

WAY

!!!!!!!

 

Kevin... No... He won't do this to me! He said it was a mistunderstanding!!! Call.... I HAVE TO CALL HIM!

NO! He's doing his radio interview now! Radio...

You quickly switched on the radio and there was it. You didn't miss it. Not a bit.

Radio: "So that was uBEAT's 'Shouldn've treated you better'! After listening to the song meaning and the song. Let's move on to a VERY INTERESTING PART. Kevin-ah, Are you sure the dating News with Sandara is true? Pls explain and elaborate this situation to us'

Kevin: "Ahh... ne... Sandara was always my ideal type. I never liked anyone except her. So yesterday, when she confessed to me. I was very happy and galdly accepted it. We didn't actually wanted to make it public but some reporters caughtus, and we decided, since it's ALL TRUE, let's just tell our fans. Pls suport us ."

 

YOU WERE SPEECHLESS! HEARD EVERYTHING LIVE! HEARTBROKEN! 

You couldn't think of any other stuff like how he didn't sound so happy on the radio or what he said and how he looked yesterday.

All you know is ... KEVIN X SANDARA

So... DaraVin is TRUE now ...

He's over me? JUST LIKE THAT?!

You broke down on your knees and cried!

*My Love, You are the reason for me baby yeah~*  Your message tone is killing you. Kevin sang that part specially for your message tone.

[FROM: Josh]
AMANDA! Are you okay?! Are you crying now? Call me when you cooled down okay! You can come to me anytime babe! I shouldn't have trusted him!

J-Josh... He knows you most... 

*Cause I'm on Fire ~~~~~~ * Someone's calling. 

KRIS.

You picked up the phone.

"K-Kris....?" your voice is shaky due to crying so hard.

"Manda! Stop crying, I'm almost at your house now!" Kris sounded to protective.

"W-wha-" you got interrupted by ...

- DING DONG -

Kris came. You opened the door and he hugged you tight.

"Please don't cry, he's not worthy enough for your tears. Shh... I'm here with you." he said so gently and patted your back.

You couldn't help but hug him tighter and crying out loud. He's so tall and you're crying at his chest. 

He slowly walked to you at a sofa and starts comforting you.

Finally, you stopped crying. Puffy eyes. You hated it. 

"I'm very sorry for bothering you Kris, umm... pls don't look at me, I look hideous... *sniff* " you apologized

"It's really no big deal... I just wanted you to calm down. I wanted to be here with you. Plus, don't mind your looks now. *chuckles* "

You turned to him and saw one sweet smile of his. Somehow, you feel safe and comfortable around him. And you gave him a slight smile.

Kris hugged you again. You didn't push him away as you did needed some comfort. But...

BAD TIMING

You didn't realised the time it was 12pm. And Kevin was in your house, already. Seeing you with Kris. And that hug.

He pulled Kris away from you with anger. 

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" yelled Kevin.

"Whoaaa! What's the matter with YOU! You made that darling girl cry! Just look at her! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THIS, KEVIN! Huh? You're all over Kevanda and now DaraVin!!?? " Kris faught back.

"Shut up, it's NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" Kevin pushed him. (Looked very manly~ XD)

"KEVIN!" you yelled. Loud. You need to be louder than them  ~

================= TOTAL SILENCE ================ (Like you're the queen)

You walked to Kevin slowly. He looked like he's ready for some punching.

"Tell me. Honestly. Did you, Kevin Woo, meant every word you said on the radio? Don't think I'm stupid, okay? " you asked. Trying to keep calm.

"It was all false, I swear!" Kevin explained.

You SLAPPED him.

"I told you. Don't think I'm stupid.  THERE WAS PICTURES AND VIDEOS THAT YOU BOTH WE'RE HOLDING HANDS! Even your manager and members says it's true! WHY MUST YOU LIE TO ME ALL THESES TIME!?" You started tearing again. (OMG, I hate myself for slapping him ~ TT_TT)

Kris and Kevin was extrememly shocked.  Kevin was almost tearing.

" ... *sniff* You ... have to believe me ... okay? Please " begged Kevin

"No, I'm sorry. We're over. Come one Kris..." you replied him harshly.

You pulled Kris out of the house and he drove you to some place to cool you down. You were crying in the car like hell... Kinda regreting that you slapped him. But you're still covered by your hurt feelings.

After you left... 

Kevin was crying. He felt so hurt and he's hating himself so much. But not as much as hating Mr Kim for threatening him because Mr Kim knows he's secret. 

He left after a while.

 

"Uhh... Kris, you can just drop me of at NH Building. Thanks." You requested. Kris did what you said.

Reached NH Building...

Kris escorted you inside.

The receptionist told you that Josh is in the cafeteria with some dudes. After awhile, you heard some sounds. 

Mr Kim, Mr Yang and Sandara.

You feel like killing her so badly, but Kris stopped you from moving forward.

Mr Kim sent Mr Yang and Sandara off. And he saw you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kris! Ahh, Amanda! I want to have a talk with you for awhile. Kris, don't mind us okay." said Mr Kim.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Okay then. " He looked at you with his dear eyes saying 'Keep calm okay' and he left.

Mr Kim and you went to his office room. "Take a seat."He said

"Anything Mr Kim?" you asked.

"Yes, Don't think I don't know your secret." he said

"And what secret is that?" you were confused

"You and Kevin are dating." he said it out bluntly.

"WHAT!? NO!" you stood up and panicked

"Sit down ~ Listen to this. Mr Yang and I want them to be a couple. It'll bring them move popularity and that means move money for us. 2NE1 is a famous group. And with that, Blackjacks will come to U-KISS too ~ If I told the world, Kevin and you, this trainee are together. There's no excitment. So yeah. I know you know due to your puffy eyes." he blurt everything out.

You have NOTHING to say. You just gave him that death stare of yours.

He continued. "So... here is something important. If you tell this to the paparazzi, and they believe you, Kevin will be out of U-KISS! And we'll rat on him! I'm sure you don't want that to happen to your dearest Kevin, right?" 

"WHAT!?!?!" you shouted

"Quiet down ~ But I'm 100% serious now. If you tell the truth out, so KEVIN, WILL.BE.OUT. of UKISS ~ Any questions, girly?"

"What do you want me to do?!" you felt like screaming + crying + plucking his head off and give it to a tiger!  punching!

" One, shut up about this. Don't tell ANYONE else not in this secret!. Second, Don't tell Kevin that I told you the truth. Third, act natural and have nothing to do with this! As simple as that ~" He gave you the conditions for him to not ruin Kevin's career.

"Okay.... I agree... to everything. Just don't do ANYTHING ELSE to Kevin!" You agreed.

"Mr Kim~ Oh, Amanda ... You're here? Do you mid wait outside, I have something to ask Mr Kim. " 

THAT WAS ... SANDARA. 

And this time you really really feel like slapping + killing + setting her on fire and laugh while she burn and put her ashes into trashcans full of   kicking. So you told her...

 

'OK...' and you went out.

DAMMIT MANDA, YOU COULD'VE DO WHAT YOU WANTED!

After 10 minutes... 

She's out. "Hi..."she said.

"You agreed to this? How could you?" you asked angrilly but holding in your anger.

"Well, Let's see. I like him! And this is a perfect chance to let him like me too! I'm sorry, but you're still young, find other guys pls!" she told me off.

"Darn you !" you pushed her and she almost fell.

And she slapped you hard. "You both broke up, I'm the real girlfriend now. And you have to act like you hate him. Too hard?! MINE IS HARDER! He accepted this because if he doesn't, you'll be kicked out of NH! Huh?! Trainee! " she said.

You were almost crying when you heard that ...

He... for me ... he did the same like I did... Kevin...

but you said " please... Get this straight, I AM THE TRUTH, YOU'RE JUST THE FALSE POPULARITY BAIT! He will NEVER like you. I assure that to you. I trust him" And you left before she did.

SHE WAS PISSED.

You were on the 20th floor. In the elevator going to ground/1st floor.  No one was in the lift and you started tearing. Close to crying. The elevator stopped at 11th floor. Also going down. The elevator opened, it was Kevin.

 

Teaser for the next chapter: I'm telling you for the last time. We've over. I despise you! I don't believe anything you say. Kris is the one I love now. Let's never meet again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay... I hate myself for slappping Kevin and making him cry... 

WELL! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And once again... SORRY FOR WAITING SO LONG!

I'll update soon! I promise! >.<