I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER ANYMORE!

When You Believe, Miracles Will Happen

MC: The winners are................................................................................................................................
AMANDA JUNG MI RIN! JENNIFER PARK HYUN I! JOSH KANG KYUNG JUN! 
Congratulations to the winners!!!!!! Please get on stage to receive the contract!

WHAT!? OMG OMG OMG! I won! I'm NH Media's trainee!!! I'm going to be an idol soon! 
My dream... came TRUE!!! Am I dreaming? I got to pinch myself! *pinch* 
I'M NOT DREAMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Walking up to the stage with total awesomeness and saw the two more winners. You wanted to congratulate them but then...

J-Jennifer and ...... JOSH!? 

You were too anxious to here the results, and you're just hoping for your name, you didn't realise they won too.

W-wh-.... I don't understand... They won?
How can they even win this?!
Where's Miyoung?!


Turning around and looking into the backstage, saw her clapping and smiling for you, mouthing "Congratulations" , and at the same time rubbing away her tears that won't stop dropping down... 

You felt so guilty, sad, and stressed. Feeling like crying...

As you receive the contract and put on an obvious fake smile, glaring at those two. Still wondering how did they win? I what way?
Slowly looking at Kevin which is just somewhere in front of you, he wasn't smiling. He didn't seem happy although he was clapping his hands. You tried to make him smile while putting on a slight grin... but it didn't work. He looks confused.

Mr Kim (NH Media's boss): Now I'll tell all of you here why we've chose these 3. Let's start with this cute pretty girl here. I see  a lot of passion and feelings in her performance, full of energy. And making her dance moves so smooth at the same time energectic is not easy. She used a lot of energy to make it smooth. She'd also put on the perfect facial expression according to the songs. Speaking of the song, it's very good. From Twinkle, the cute glamour girl type to the rich and sassy Paprazzi lady and to the fierce and strong The Boys, the combination is just awesome! But the main reason I've chose her is because, when she was performing, I don't see her as a regular student auditioning, with all the charisma in her dancing, she looks like a real celebrity in a concert, I can feel her confidence in it.........

Listening to that, you felt slightly better... Almost tearing tears of joy~

.....And this hot chic here, she has the looks and the body of a celebrity. Besides that her vocals are great! I can see her potential in being an idol. Just like Soohyun last time! And this young man, I've got atracted to his break dancing, and his popping.Not to mention that he can rap well too!........

Rubbing your tears already... Tears of joy and tears of frustration at the same time...

"Amanda, are you okay?" said a soft and angelic voice.
"Ermm... *clears your troat* Everything's fine~ I'm just too happy!!! ='D"
"Something's bothering you... Are you really okay?"
"I'll text or call you later..." I whispered to him.

Clearing your locker before going back home

 

Why....? Why...? Why must you guys win!? I've never thought that this would happen... I was so sure... that everything will change...
I'm glad that I'm actually leaving this school because everybody is against me and I can go to a better school. School of Arts! ... but Miyoung... I'm so sorry... 

You started crying secrectly.

*Shocked* Someone hugged you from behind. It was Miyoung.

"Manda, you've made your dream came true... *sob* don't worry about me okay, I'll be al- *sob* alright~ Just train hard! I'll be your number 1 fan when you're an idol!"

"Mi-Miyoung.... You can't give up okay! It's your dream too! There are tons of auditions waiting for you! I want to go on the same stage with you one day! I-I'll miss you during this period of time.... TT_TT"
"Ya, if you cry for me again, I won't forgive you~" she smiled brightly.
 "Ye, if you give up on being an idol, then I'm the one who is not gonna forgive you~"

"Bye... Miss you~" said Miyoung
"Ann....yeong...."

She left. 

At home

Eating your late dinner while watching He's Beautiful. Crying. Because it's a very touching part,
*Stop Girl, in the name of Love~* A message?
[Amanda! Congratulations! We're on the same team now! Yay~ And... what's bothering you just now? I'm kind of worried... but it's okay if you don't want to tell me! ;)] From Angelic Kevin

He's very caring...

[Hey oppa! I'm fine! ^^ Extremely happy! Can't wait to go to the NH's training studio tomorrow! ^^ And about that... it's just that Josh, the guy who won, was the guy, who broke my heart, on Valentine's Day...]

I thought that he should know him because, we are FRIENDS~

[I'm terribly sorry... Truly. It's okay... Just don't talk to him~ Hmm.. it's late now! You better get your beauty sleep! Good Night! Sweet dreams~ I'll pick you up at 8am tomorrow! No need to reply me =D]

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! KEVIN IS JUST SO CUTE AND SWEET AND CHARMING AND CARING! 
Huh? 8AM!? I GOTTA GO SLEEP!


Next Day

Honk Honk! There goes UKISS' van horn! 

YIKEESSSS! I'M NOT DONE WITH MY BREAKFAST YET!  Oh well...

You've decided to leave the sausages for dinner and just take the 2 slices of bread with jam in them and off to the car!
When you're locking the door, Kevin came out from the van and greeted you good morning! =)
As he opens the door for you and you went in.

O___O! UKISS! They are barely 1 meter away from me! WOW! 
Backseat: Hoon, AJ and Dongho
Middle Seat: Kiseop, Soohyun and Eli
Front Individual Seat (not the driver's row): 1 seat for you and 1 for Kevin!

'Annyeong!' They all greeted me.
'Annyeong-haseyo...' You smiled brightly to them.
'So, you must be very excited huh~' said Kevin with a cute grin.
'Yeah... but I'm not excited to see someone though...' You replied with a down tone
'Just stay with us or your other friends, don't mind him okay! If he bothers you, tell me! ;)'
He sounds so protective~ 
'
Okay~ '
'Who does she not one to see?' said Eli
'Is it a mean dude! I'll cover you if he encounters you!" said Soohyun
'Yeah! We'll help you since...' said Dongho
'SHH!' a soft 'shh' comes out from AJ and Hoon to Dongho.
Hmm... I wonder what's their problem with that~

After all the chatting with them, the driver said " We're here everyone!"
Looking at the tall building...
Whooooa, can't wait to see the inside of it!
Walking inside to the main lobby with UKISS! Stop Fangirling Manda! Serious time~


Kevin checking some files at the reception... while UKISS went to the cafetaria~

"Hmm... it seems like your in studio 7! Yay! My studio is just next to yours~ Mine is studio 8! Come with me, I'll show you where it is"
"K-kevin... Thank you... for everything~ I really appreciate it~"
"You're special to me" he showed you a cute and sweet grin.

Looking at Kevin in front of you,
Thank you for everything, you're really kind to me~ I owe you a lot oppa... You're really something to me...

'Here you are! Oh look! You're friends are here as well! The form said that you 3 will be training together in this studio!'
'Oppa, only the 3 of us?'
'Y-yeah... for now... I got to practice now, see ya later' Kevin said worriedly

He turned around, about to leave, and then he put his hand on your shoulder, and said:

'Stay strong, call me if you need me, i'll be just next door...' and he left.

In Studio 7

'WOW, look who's here~ The cheater ! HAHAHAHA' mocked Jennifer

Saying that out loud because our trainer isn't here yet and the door is obviously closed.

'Hey Mandy, guess what! I'm dating Jenny  honey now! She's a better kisser than you are~ And besides, we've only kissed once in those five years! You're useless!' said Josh

'Well, that was because we were too young to kiss! Stop talking to me! I don't desire too talk to you!' you replied

Walking to a corner, Jennifer tripped you and you fell.

"AHH! Aiishhh...." you were shocked
"Hmph, that's what you get when you talk to my boyfriend that way! Oh, you suprised that we're still here with you!? Well, who doesn't what to be an idol anyway!? And we are good, better than you cheater~" said Jennifer.

 

Josh came to you. Squatted down and looked right at you. And suddenly spoke out.

"People respect me because I'm rich, popular and strikingly handsome. You don't stand a chance. Besides, I'm gonna tell you this now, I. HAVE. NEVER. LOVED. YOU! EVER! I was just dating you to show everyone that I have acute and beautiful girlfriend. It's just for more popularity! You loved me with all your heart? Sorry~ Never loved you. NEVER. Did it hurt? More than this?!"

He hit your bruised knee.

"OUCCCCCHHH!" You flinched.

{I have never loved you} {Just for more popularity} {Did it hurt?}

Tears dropping down fast... No matter how much you hate and try to forget about him, you've still have some feelings for him, just a little ... A boyfriend for 5 years is hard to forget. Feelings can't be forced.

He had never loved me... I-I'm such a fool... PABO! How could I not know this all along? And, I've loved him so much! I thought I was the luckiest girl in school... b-but... I was totally wrong... 

Crying... thinking and wondering why were you such a fool...

"Seeing you cry makes me want to laugh!" laughed Jennifer
"It feels so good to see you cry! You deserve it~ It's your fault to talk bad about me in school! You're crying is so entertaining!" along with Josh

"If that's so, you're not a man!" said a very angry and fierce voice, at the same time angelic, and familiar.

It was..... Kevin...

"Su-Sunbaenim!" said both of them in shock.
"Amanda are you alright? I'm here, please, stop crying.... please..." said gentle Kevin

Oppa... you're here... you saved me... again... I glad you're here... 

"Both of you! I'm warning you! I won't report both of you to Mr Kim because he really likes all of you! But if I see you bullying my GIRLFRIEND again, you won't be forgiven. You will be removed as a trainee at once! I won't let you hurt her anymore! UNDERSTAND?!" scolded Kevin

"Y-ye...sunbaenim..." both of them were so scared.
"Your trainer will be late, go to the cafeteria or somewhere else. Leave her alone at the moment." said Kevin again

And both of them ran out of the studio at once.

G-GIRLFRIEND??? Okay... I'm shocked... but I don't feel uncomfortable hearing that...

"Uhh... Amanda, are you okay now? I hope you are..." asked my angel
"Ye, I'm fine now... Go-gomawoyo..." I replied shyly
"*clears troat* About the g-girlfriend thing just now, I had nothing in mind already... So... mianhe..."
"Ahhhh! It's okay... Thank you for being here..."
"But......... I really meant that just now..." said Kevin shyly

He meant that? I can see his blushing... Ohhh! He's blushing is making my blush! He's so cute~ 

"Eh?" I replied. Idiot manda! Why did you say that!?
"You're very special to me. And when I saw you crying that day, I don't feel good. I felt really bad for you~ And until now, I've realise that.... I have feelings for you... I'm not sure you you feel the same way, but... may I ask.....

Can you be my girlfriend? For real?" he.... confessed

-----------------------------------------------------------------SILENCE-----------------------------------------------------------------






















 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


















"Yes.... Of course I will... Thank you for saying that, I have finally know that I, have feelings for you too... Gomawo, Chowahae yo~" blushing hard


Teaser for the next chapter: You're mine now, if anybody hurts you, I'll be sure to be there, to protect you...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Chowahae' means 'I like you' when you're starting to fall in love. In korea, 'Saranghae' means a LOT!
So how was it? I hope you like it! ^^ Comment to give some suggestions and some comments about the story pls~ =D
Thanks for reading!