The Beginning

They Met, They Laughed...And What Then?

Ewaaah! I'm such an idiot! Turns out I had this on "Hide Chapter" Dx (my lil pabo of a sister checked it while i was showering just to troll me D;) so I wrote this a LONG time ago TT^TT Mianhee D;

--------------------

Wonbin's POV

"Wonbin!" Jonghun bursted through the doors in panic, searching frantically for me.
 
"Geez, can't you at least knock before bursting into my home like that?!" I popped my head from around the corner.
 
"Wonbin, this is serious! Jinae's missing!" Jonghun's voice started to get shaky at each word he says "She was just right 
beside me! Now she's gone!" Jonghun fell to the ground, clutching his hair in his hands.
 
"Jonghun! What are you talking about?! Yah, what do you mean Jinae's gone?!" I kneeled down in front of jonghun, grabbing his shoulder.
 
"J-Jinae...we w-were outside the village, picking f-flowers..." Jonghun started to stutter. I've never seen him so...weak. It was unbearable. 
 
"Jonghun, just relax! we'll get her back! I promise..." I couldn't hold it back, tears started to flood my eyes. Jinae was like a little sister to me, she too..was precious to me. I got up, and started to pack my things.
 
"W-wonbin, what are you doing...? Jonghun looked up at me with red eyes, swollen from the crying. "packing. we're going to get her back."
 
I swinged the bag behind my shoulder. "But what about the elder?! we can get in serious !" Jonghun shouted at me from behind. He was scared, I can tell.
 
"Jonghun! if the elder knew that you and jinae left the boundaries without permission AND jinae is missing, it would be alot worst for you" I turned around, coming face to face with jonghun.
 
This was seriously making me pissed off.
 
"B-but then what about our parents?" he shouted even louder at me.
 
"I'll think of something!" I can't believe him, concerned about all about the consequenses! "How are we gonna find Jinae?! she could be anywhe-"
 
I slapped him, right across the cheek, i seriously couldn't take all this arguing anymore.
 
"How could you be debating against me?! Do you care about your little sister at all!? She's out there, probably feeling alot more scared then you!" His hands were covering his cheek, stunned that me, his best friend just slapped him.
 
"Go pack, i'll do the explaining to my parents and yours. i'll meet you by the gates. just go." I left him there, alone.
----------
I ran up to the gates, somewhere around like 20 minutes late, due to having a hard time trying to explain the situation to my parents. Omo... I have such strict parents, how could my mother cry while my dad's lecturing me about the dangers of the world?! It's not like im a kid anymore. Aish, I could never understand them.
 
"Ah.. Mianhe, Jonghun. My parents made me late" Every word made me breath even harder, since my house was the the furtherest house away from the gates.
 
"Wonbin, Calm down! you're not late. My parents are gonna come and see us off" Jonghun gave me a smile and patted me on the back.
 
"Lucky , my parents wouldn't come see us off, their schedules are really busy..."  I really envied Jonghun. He has such caring parents. They would always put their work second...always think about Jonghun and Jinae...i really do envy him.
 
"Yah, here comes umma and appa!"  Jonghun starts pointing behind me. I turn around to see Mrs. and Mr. Choi running towards us. I started to laugh like a mad man. They started to to wave their arms around while shouting at us to wait, it was just too funny. 
 
"Yah! Wonbin, stop laughing at us! we can't run fast because of our weary bones!"  A pair of hands went to my face and pinched my cheeks while i was still laughing.
 
"Ow, ow ow ow ow! Ok, i'll stop laughing!" My hands instinctively went to my cheeks. How could she have such a strong grip for an old lady? I turn around to see Jonghun laughing harder then i was earlier.
 
"Yah, Jonghun! it's not funny! Your umma has a strong grip!" I started to whine nonstop while pointing a finger at my best friend.
 
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" Jonghun started to laugh even more after saying that.
 
"I can't believe my little boy is already leaving me! it seemed like only yesterday you were a baby!" Jonghun's umma threw her arms around him. 
 
"Umma! I'm not going to leave forever! Just until we finish some business." Jonghun said, looking away.  I don't think he knows that his parents already know that Jinae's missing. "Jonghun, it's okay, you don't need to hide it. I already told them about Jinae." Jonghun's eyes widened right  when I said that.
 
"Your parents are really understanding, you didn't need to hide it" I don't know why, but i gave him a thumbs up. yep, i'm just weird like that.
 
"You didn't need to hide it from us, Jonghun. We would've supported you in any way we can." Jonghun's appa stepped foreward and ruffled up his son's hair. "Go get her back."
 
"We will, appa, you can count on us!" Jonghun gave them both a hug. "Don't worry about Jonghun, i'll try to bring him back in one piece" I gave them a small smile.
 
"You guys should get going now. We'll make sure the elder doesn't get suspicious of your absents."  They waved goodbye at us.
 
"Byeeee!" We departed the entrance of the village, on our way to the beginning of our journey.
 
"Ah, Jonghun, about your cheek..." 
 
"Yes, Wonbin?" 
 
"...sorry for injuring your cheek"
 
"It's okay, it'll heal soon"
 
--------------------------
SOOOO how was the second chapter? ;D Good? I hope so Cx If this was shorter then the first chapter, Sorry about that TT^TT i wasn't originally planning on making it this short D: Well, at least im improving :) ...I think o.o 
 
Well, see you guys around~