The Day They Met

They Met, They Laughed...And What Then?

Mysterious boy's POV
Ugghh...my head is pounding so hard and my body is aching all over. I can feel several puncture wounds on my body. why am I in so much pain?

oh, right, I was being chased by the palace guards with orders to annihilate me.

-Flashback-

"How dare you defy me?! I am your emperor! Your Ruler! I also happen to be-!"

"Alright! I get it! I'm just stating my opinion!" I shouted angrily back at the man dressed in purple and yellow robes made of silk. He is the lord of my clan, but this man abuses his power for his own selfish and greedy reasons. I never paid any respects for him, no less than listen to him.

"Stating your opinion? Stating your opinion?! Ha! More like throwing a command at me! You brat, in this world, you can't always have what you want nor can you keep it that way!" He snapped at me with so much rage, his face was completely red with a vein popping on his forehead.

I can't take it anymore.

I ran up to the emperor and punched him in the stomach...hard. He fell to the ground flat on his back with a shocked expression on his face, only to make an enraged face few seconds later.

"Oh ..." I quietly whispered to myself and bolted for the door as fast as I could. Where I live, if you were ever bold enough to do that to the emperor, punishment for assault...is death.

"Guards! Guards! Capture him and kill him! He committed treason against his own kind!" He yelled at a distance far behind me. My feet slapping the hard, cold dirt, I ran faster out the palace and into the forest. hopefully, the forest trees will conceal me.

They eventually caught me hiding up in the branches. They started to beat me ruthlessly and they eventually used their swords to end me. I screamed in pain when they stabbed my body over and over mercilessly and painfully. Everything in my vision was starting to blurr and get dimmer. Soon after, I lost consciousness.


-Present-

After what seems like forever, I finally got my eyes to blink open slowly. As soon as everything in my vision got more clear, pain shot through my entire body. I quickly muffled my groans with my hand. I can hear fire crackling and the leaves on trees rustling with the wind.

in pain, I tried to sit up to feel the breeze brush my face, but failed miserably.

"Hey, look, he's finally awake!"

I tensed up instantly when I heard a voice. Crap, did the guards know I survived and stayed around just to continue toying with me?!

My hands balled up into a fist while I was gritting my teeth. I got up successfully and aimed my fist at a guy sitting right beside me. Unfortunately, he grabbed my fist tightly, tight enough to keep me from thrashing my fist everywhere.

"After we helped you, this is the thanks we get?" He smirked at me with a facial expression that just makes me want to punch him in the face. Tch, cocky bastard...

...wait, what did he mean by "helped?"

"That's right, we helped you. You were bleeding so bad, it was as if you were a faucet!" He answered me, somehow reading my mind. Just noticing something squeezing my body, I look all over my self just to see that my body was tightly wrapped in bandages and gauze and my wounds were closed up with stitches.

"Don't move around too much, you'll open your wounds and that won't be very pleasant, would it?" Another guy sitting right beside the first one got up and helped me sit down.

"My name is Oh Wonbin, and that "bastard" over there is Choi Jonghun" He gave me a smile and patted my lap. He seems very nice, unlike the other guy sitting over there minding his own business.

"Jonghun isn't usually this grumpy, He's only in a bad mood for a good reason" I looked past Wonbin's shoulder to get a look at jonghun. I can't imagine him to be the kind of guy whose all nice and cheerful, but than again, I just met him. I shouldn't be thinking this badly of him when I only know him for 10 minutes.

"So exactly, why is he all "Mr.Gloom?" I asked Wonbin in curiousity. I want to know if this reason was actually worth being in a bad mood over.

"Well, we're on our way to Boseong to find someone, but the thing is, we have no idea where she is and the world is a pretty big place." He said with concern in his voice. wait, did he say Boseong?

Awe ... That's the last place I want to be at.


Heyo! hehehe, summer's finally out (WOOT!) xD Instead of just revealing everything in the fanfic right from the start, imma make it all a surprise and reveal them in the middle or near the end Cx soo....yea :O That's basically it O^O