We're on our way!

They Met, They Laughed...And What Then?

Jonghun's POV

Aishh, stupid map. We've been traveling all over the place for who knows how long! From what I can tell, we're lost. We picked up a map along the way to Boseong, but maps these days are so confusing!

Another thing that has been bothering me is the way Wonbin has been acting. The pabo begged me to go to Boseong first, even though it was a 2 and a half da- wait, we also need to sleep and rest, so it was a 5 day walk there. His attitude got much more brighter than usual... anymore than that, it would be almost impossible, seeing that he is so happy-go-lucky today. I wonder...

"Jonghun? Are you okay? Wonbin started to wave his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm okay...why do you ask?"

"Uuuhh... Well, you were just staring at me in a creepy way and...well, it's going to give me nightmares if you don't stop."

"Uuhh...uum.. well, you have like a huge bug that landed in your hair awhile ago..AND it's all big and fuzzy!" Gaah, good going jonghun, that's an obviously stupid lie!

"OMO, MWOH?! AHHH, GET IT OFF MEE!" ..or maybe not so stupid.

"YAH! JONGHUN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND STARE, GET IT OFF!

Hahaha...I never knew Wonbin was so gullible.

"Don't worry, it just flew off" I said while laughing

"...are you sure? you lying to me?" He stared at me with fidgeting eyes filled with paranoia.

"Aishh, Wonbin, you don't trust me? -Gasp- I feel really loved right about now"

"I was just kidding!" Wonbin playfully punched me. All of a sudden, Wonbin starts to point behind me with wide eyes.

"J-Jonghun, there's someone lying on the ground over there! He shouted with a shaky voice.

I turn my head to see a boy around our age lying lifelessly on the patches of grass near the path.

"O-Omo! Is he d-dead...? Is h-his ghost lurking a-around here?" Wonbin ran behind me as if i was a shield...pfft, like I could be a shield to protect him from a ghost. I walk up to the pale boy lying on the ground to check his pulse.

"Wonbin, No need to worry about his "ghost" haunting us, he's still alive." Observing him up close, I can see all the little details on his face. Now that I think about it, he looks really cute. He looks like an actual girl with those lips and long lashes of his! I couldn't just leave him out here, vulernerable to anything that passes by. I have to do something.

"We should bring him along with us." I blurted out, breaking the awkward silence.

"Bwoh? Why are we bringing a stranger that we don't even know with us?! What if he's a serial killer or something?" Aishh, there goes Wonbin's paranoid side again.

"Well, we can't just leave him out there where he can die or get molested. I mean c'mon! Look at his face! He's gonna get or something if we leave him here!"

"How do I know you don't want to molest him yourself?!"

"Wonbin!"

"Ahh, Mianhe! Don't hurt me!

"Just help me get him on my back!"

"Arasso! Arasso! No need to blow your top."

Wonbin picked him up by his arms and placed him on my back. Wow, he's really light for someone who is around me or Wonbin's age, but after the entire journey to Boseong, it's going to be tiring.

Yet something tells me it's going to get more interesting.

-----------

Heey! How you guys doing? :3 Bet you guys already know who's the pretty boy passed out on the path xD I also just realized I made Wonbin so....uuhh, let's just say i basically described myself Cx Anyways, it's almost summer vacation, yaay! You know what that means? :D More time to write this and more updates ^.^ Yea, sorry about how i haven't updated anything recently (chapter 2 for this fanfic doesn't count, it was basically updated a long time ago, but it was just hidden) well, time for me to go to bed now xD

P.s Can you guys guess why Wonbin's so eager to go to Boseong? :3