Real Or Fake?

They Met, They Laughed...And What Then?

Jonghun's POV

Waking up from deep sleep, I gently rubbed at my tired eyes. What time is it? Should I go wake up the others? I usually wake up earlier then Wonbin, so I always have the duty of waking him up otherwise he would've slept until late afternoon...

Hmm? It doesn't feel like I'm in the forest anymore...I can't feel the blowing winds and the floor...the floor isn't rough and bumpy, it's flat and smooth. Dammit, where am I? I quickly got up and took a glance around where I was.

I was someplace where I least expected. A palace... how did I get here? I'm sure that the last place I was at was the forest before I went to sleep. I'd better get out of here before someone finds me here. It's treason to be in a palace without the emperor's or empress's permission. I quickly got up and tried to look for a way out of here without getting caught...

...and than I heard someone shouting behind me, . I got caught, and worse of all... It was the emperor of this palace.

Only, he wasn't shouting at me, he was shouting at...Hongki?! What was he doing here?! Did he bring me here?!
The emperor was shouting endlessly at Hongki and paid no attention to me. I ran up to Hongki to figure out what was going on.

"Hongki, what's going on? Hongki? Hey!" I waved my hand in front of his face. He paid no attention to me and just continued to listen to the man's complaints.

"Hongki, what have I told you? Make sure that you do it without anyone else there to see! You could've been made an outlaw!"

"Ugghh, Don't you get it? I'm already an outlaw! No body else knows that, but I hate the feeling that I will always know I am one!"

What...? Hongki? A criminal? No, that's not possible. Even though I haven't known him for a long time, he's not the kind of person who would be titled a horrible person. What did he do that was so bad?

"Hey, wait! What did he do? Hongki, tell me what's happen!" I tried to grab Hongki's shoulder to get his attention, but my hand went right through. Startled, I took a step back. My fingers went through his shoulder... how is that possible? Standing here, still listening to their conversation, they paid no attention to me.

"Make sure you continue looking for it. without it, all of us will in danger." The Emperor said in a gentle voice for the first time.

"How will I know that I found it?"

"It's simple. When you find it, it will start to-" The world around me started to fade away. It was like I was being yanked and dragged. The next thing I knew, I instantly sat up. The forest...I'm back to where I was before.

"What the hell....was that a dream?" I muttered to myself. It was a dream, but it seemed so real.

"Jonghun! You're finally awake! I thought you were usually the one to get up really early, you lazy !" Wonbin tackled me back to the ground.

"Ow! Hey get off me! How long was I asleep for?"

"Hmmm, about 2 and a half hours. you should seriously get up now! we're already so close to where we need to be and you decide to slack off now?"

"Ahaha, oh sorry! I'll quickly get my stuff now." I quickly got up to pack everything up. That dream got me thinking...

why did I have that dream? Was it telling me something? Was it even...real?


Annyeong everyone! It's been awhile since I last wrote a chapter for this, didn't I? (Have you notice that i usually start an author's note like this?) I apologise for taking a long time on this! ....that's rlly all I have to say here LOL

P.s I started to notice that my writing skills kind of..developed? Something like that :3 u guys notice that?