Istantaniously

They Met, They Laughed...And What Then?

Wonbin's POV

"What do you mean by you can't go to Boseong?" To be honest, I wasn't really shocked. I can tell by his reaction that he has a bit of a history in Boseong, and not the good kind. I've been Boseong countless times and I don't see why it's so bad. Everyone there is kind and welcoming, even the so-called "dictator" from the rumours.

I sighed impatiently when Hongki still hasn't answered my question I asked 10 minutes ago. It was as if he was hiding something big from me and Jonghun. 

"Well, it's just that..." Hongki started talking averting his glance from me to the ground with a hesitant look in his eyes.. "...I'm not exactly welcomed there."

"Explain"

"I don't want to talk about it." Hongki answered immediately. I was right, he was hiding something. Almost instantly, a look of pain contorted his face and his hand gripped onto his stomach.

"Aaaahh!" Blood started to drip onto hongki's hand, staining the fabric of his clothes.

"Hongki? Hongki! Dammit, the wound re-opened!" I twisted my head towards every direction, looking for Jonghun. Crap, I don't really know much about first aid except for the basics. I gently laid Hongki on the blanket and ran to grabbed the bag full of our stuff to look for something that can stop the bleeding.

"Wonbin, what happened?!" Jonghun dropped the pile of firewood he gathered and ran to Hongki. He gripped onto Hongki's hand and got blood on his hand.

"Hongki's wound re-opened and he's bleeding really bad!" I shouted behind me as I toss everything out of the bag to get what I need, clean water to clean the wound, bandages prevent it from getting infected.

"Wonbin, search my bag for Turmeric powder, that will stop the bleeding and prevent infection, quickly!" Jonghun started to take off Hongki's shirt to examine the wound, only to come across something that shocks him.

"Jonghun, what's wrong?! Did something happen to Hongki?!" I quickly grabbed all the stuff we need and ran by his side. Shocked, I dropped all the stuff onto the ground. How is that even possible? The wound that Hongki has on his stomach wasn't there anymore, it was as if nothing punctured his skin. It was flawless and undamaged. I quickly took a look at Hongki's face only to see a face of a sleeping boy.

"Jonghun, are we both going crazy or is this actually real?" I didn't think anything like this would happen in real life. First you start bleeding really bad because you get stabbed, than it heals few minutes after. Yeah, I don't think so.

"Nope, we're both sane, so I think this is real." Jonghun gently placed his hand on Hongki stomach to see if he is going crazy.

"Haha...I think i'm going to go to sleep now. I feel tried from panicking and the walk distance we pulled off today." I gently start to lay down on the ground. Looking up, I can see Jonghun's hand back on Hongki's.

"Okay then. You go to sleep first, I'll stay up for a little bit to see if he's really alright."

"Ooohh, someone is being lovey-dovey"

"S-shut up!" Jonghun quickly looked away with a tinge of red on his cheeks.

"Haha, Okay then. Good night" After the words left my lips, I fell asleep soon after.


Author's note

Heeey there, everyone! You guys happy that I put a bit of Jongki in this chapter (Kind of)? :3 Im still trying to improve on writing skills AND making the length longer D< I always type it up, re-read it, than re-type, then read it again, only to have to type it again, and then by the time i get to the original length I make every chapter, its like 1-3AM in the morning, and my grandma always shout at me to go to sleep (Yes, my grandma lives with me) Dx I will try to add more in the next chapter and add more "lovey-doveyness" :3 you're also surprised about how hongki's wound healed really fast after it reopens, yess? Haha, you probably have your suspicions now Cx Well time to go to bed and sleep til 3pm in the afternoon again...like usual after writing fanfic :P

P.s If i make some sort of mistake in any chapter or it doesn't make sense, feel free to tell me, I'm a really dense person and  I detect things REALLY slow (Kind of like Jeremy in You're beautiful) xD