Memories...

They Met, They Laughed...And What Then?

"Jonghun, Jonghun! Yah, wake up!"

Hearing that sama familiar voice over and over again, jonghun opened his tired eyes. sitting up with his right hand covering his face, his eyes starts to water.

"Jinae, where could you have gone...?"

Jinae, was an important person to him. His little sister...and he was trying to get her back.

-Flashback-

"Oppa! Let's go outside and play!" Giggled the little girl. Not being the one that says no to her, Jonghun takes his dongsaeng's little hand in his. 

"Yah, oppa, can we go outside the village for a little bit? Please?" 

Shocked at what his little sister is implying, he turns to her with a stern look. 

"Aniyo, we're not allowed to go outside the village boundaries!"

"Please! please! Just for a few minutes! I just want to pick some flowers!"

Jinae starts to make the biggest aegyo she could, causing her oppa to snap. 

"Okay, fine! Just don't tell anyone about this, okay?" He wanted to kick himself for getting lured in by his little sister's plead.

"Okay!" Jinae shouted as she grab jonghun's hands and pulling him with a radiating smile. He smiled back, allowing her to lead the way. Just a few minutes outside the village lies the most biggest flower field his eyes has ever seen. colors of all sorts danced around in his vision. The sweet, delicate smell wrafted around his nose...and the soft petals flowing along the little breeze while at the same time, caressing the sensitive skin on his face.

The beautiful, pure vision in front of him seemed like a dream...where everything seems perfect. Letting go of Jonghun's hands, Jinae goes off to pick flowers. Seeing her laughing and smiling face, he starts to wonder why they restricted villagers to not go outside the boundaries unless absolutely needed to. snapping back to his senses, jonghun starts to walk around the field. seeing that it's getting dark in the sky, he searches around the field for jinae before they both get in serious trouble.

"Yah, Jinae, where are you? We have to go now." No response. "This isn't funny, We have to go now." Still no response. Starting to get worried, he runs around in a frantic search for his little dongsaeng.

After what seems like eternity, he found something that made him stop dead in his tracks... something that's gonna change everything.

...a bundle of picked flowers

--------------------------------------------------

Lool First chapter of the first fanfic i ever wrote ;O sorry if its really bad, this i the first time i tried writing a fanfic ;3  and srry its rlly short ;o i have a really bad case of writer's block and i don't know a good place to end it so..yea ;3 i promise the next chapter will be MUCH longer

..oh yea, and if you guys are wondering, this story take place in a timeline where there were no technologies or any advance stuff that we have ...everything simple and....well simple o-o 

~Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter!