28 | like it hot

Idol Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:30 p.m.

I just finished getting my makeup and I'm now the last person to change into my costume. Everyone in my team was looking at themselves in the mirror, seemingly stunned by how incredible they looked.

Since I'm the last, the stylists were super busy. Going back and forth between teams, so I understood the delay. After all, we won't be performing until Jimin and Jeon Heejin's team.

Come to think of it, she's the only top-ranker I haven't interacted with yet. It's making me curious just thinking about how good her status window will be considering how she ranked 3rd.

And seeing her, right now, walking past me as I walk back toward our dressing room— is a bit intriguing. She was rewarded with a visual badge and I could see why. With her foreign-like visuals, she kind of looks like your mysterious girl from a wealthy French family.

Definitely, hers will be above S-tier.

Speaking of visuals, I recently received a point from practicing this past week and I distributed it to visuals. Thus, my visuals went from A- to A+. There's not much of a difference but it'll benefit me once I use that special skill I've obtained.

"Minjeongie!"

Before I could grasp the doorknob, I was stopped by a familiar voice. When I turned around, I saw Yujin and Somi running toward me. They were still in their casual clothes. And I gotta say, their makeup looked gorgeous and interesting.

Somi had cat-like makeup, golden eyeliners, and red lips. On the other hand, Yujin embraced her elegant and puppy-like visuals as her face was fixed in a captivating yet alluring way.

I wonder what song and concept they had?

When the two sunshines approached me, they immediately wrapped their arms to give me a hug that lasted for three seconds. Reciprocating the gesture, I was the one to pull away.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Oh, we were just passing by and saw you by chance."

Yujin answered and Somi nodded in agreement. Since they came all the way here to greet me, we talked for a few seconds before I was finally called by my team's stylists.

As we waved our farewells and good luck, I stepped into the room and saw my teammates who were practicing a few steps. The room was small for everyone to practice but still managed to adjust and dance.

The stylists around us didn't seem to mind since they didn't look at them and focused on their duties. Well, it's a busy hour anyway. Quite understandable.

"One, two, three, and four! Five, six, seven, andddd eight! Repeat!"

"Bam! Bam! Bam! Jaws!"

Ryujin and Yeji were the ones leading the routine, yelling consecutive steps. They were so focused and lost in themselves that they didn't notice me going in and sitting on a chair while one of the stylists fix my makeup.

Then, when the stylist handed me the costume. I watched the four for a few seconds and smiled— I'm not sure what chances there are of us winning. But, I think it'll go incredibly well.

At least, I hope so.

 

 

| Y/N

I'm. So. Freaking. Excited!

In order to get those exclusive tickets for Idol Factory's outdoor Jeju stage, I risked my whole allowance and worked extra hard. I arrived here at Jeju just a few hours ago and was one of the early birds who waited in long lines.

The positions were all random, and because I was early, I was able to stand near the front stage! Oh my gosh, I'm blessed today.

It's a good thing that I upgraded my camera, I need those pictures of Minjeong so I could promote her in Naver. If possible, a shot of Yu Jimin too.

Anyway, back to my current situation. Everyone around me was screaming at the top of their lungs, watching Jeon Heejin's team performance.

The admin, Kwon Boa has already explained this round's mission and it was to perform little-known songs. And Heejin's team? They were performing OnlyOneOf's dOra maar and it's currently the best out of the recent performances.

They were in black suits, looking horribly handsome and beautiful at the same time as their setting was inside of a bar. It was sensual and intriguing and their voices— Goddamn, Heejin and her teammates suited the song so well.

Their pitches and tone had no signs of mistakes, movements were in sync, and overall performance was over the top y. I can understand why the Heejin and her teammates' stans were going bonkers.

If I see Minjeong doing something that y, I'd most probably faint. I'll seriously need an inhaler... but jokes aside, Heejin's team was so good that I think they'll have a chance to get into the best top five performances.

After a few seconds of the ending lines, everyone on stage slowly came back to their positions as hosts, trying to seduce their male customers (backup dancers), and the lights went dark purple dim before blacking out.

The audience erupted into cheers.

"Marry me Heejin!!!"

"Damn it! They're so handsome!"

"Who's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter