14 | it's the attribute!

Idol Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the morning workout and breakfast with Jimin, Minjeong had to go back home to change into a new pair of comfortable clothes.

And because there was nothing to do after that since her meeting with the team would occur in the next three hours, she decided to use her phone and explore the internet regarding the program.

It was also to gather useful information about some of the possible trainees she may come by.

It's better to be prepared than not.

She couldn't always depend on the system anyway.

Like who knows? Minjeong isn't sure but what if the system disappeared one day? She couldn't help but think about that event once all of this is over— once she ended the outbreak.

To find out who's behind all of this too.

It defied all logic and Minjeong would get crazy just by pondering about it. Just like how her mind would wander in bed, thinking about what came before the big bang. It's that complicated.

"Aish, I think I'm going to get a headache."

She mumbled to herself as she took out her phone and dropped onto the couch. Eyeing her screen, she began scrolling down on the community-related posts about the show.

~

- Have y'all seen the preview? Episode one is near!!! I attended the first round performance and I'm excited to find out who won first place~
   └ Yeah yeah yeah! Every performance felt bland tbh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The only two that came close were the high rankers' team and The 7th Sense team.
       └ Felt bad for the rest of the contestants who performed after The 7th Sense team as theirs felt like the grand finale.
           └ Kim Minjeong the vampire. HELP, I want to get my blood by her so badly ㅠㅠ
               └ LOL 💀
       └ I don't think UNet will show every performance considering how mediocre some of them are also how each episode only had two hours of air time.
           └ Real talk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Saw the preview a few days ago... Was it just me or did I hear Banana Cha Cha play in the background?
   └ Thank god! I thought it was just me...
   └ It was faint. I think it was intentional like damn it's making me curious! There's no way someone danced to that in the audition round, right?
       └ Anything is possible 🌈
           └ But that's impossible ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
               └ Agreed! Bet it's just the contestants playing around and UNet made it seem like someone did, we can't even trust their editing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The community was mostly filled with discussions about the incoming episode and preview that was been released yesterday. It looked like Minjeong was getting a good amount of attention so it was beneficial for her to bring in more voters.

Well, it's only a tiny amount if you compare it to the high rankers who already gathered a big enough fanbase. But even if Minjeong had few supporters or none, it didn't matter. The thought of not dying was engraved into her brain and that's her number one goal.

However, what she wasn't aware of was how a particular person decided to create a fan page about her— She came across it and sat up in interest.

[ StarPpy.kmj ]
- !!Spoiler Alert!! Kim Minjeong, our Star Puppy, in her vampire outfit. I managed to take a photo backstage~~ *Attachment: photo of Minjeong talking to her team with a satisfied smile*
   └ We need to protect that smile 🥺
   └ Please vote for her in individual votes later at unet.co/5sfAfs3dB
   └ I hope more people would notice her ㅠㅠ
   └ How can someone look so hot and cute at the same time jfsajkfaslf

[ StarPpy.kmj ]
- She's so awkward, I love her so much 😭 *Attachment: The 7th Sense team doing a goofy pose while Minjeong stood properly with a peace sign*
   └ I can't- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
   └ Come on, she's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[ StarPpy.kmj ]
- I hope UNet doesn't sue me for posting these photos when episode one hasn't even aired yet 😅
   └ You're our hero ✨
   └ The only Kim Minjeong fan page that exists 😭😭
   └ Please vote for her in individual votes later at unet.co/5sfAfs3dB

The page was recently created yesterday and it had eight thousand followers and counting. It only had three posts at the moment and each at least had three thousand likes and a few shares.

Unlike the high rankers who had a ton of fan pages and high followers, the likes and shares were at least seven times higher and it was incomparable. Minjeong was only a mere pipsqueak.

But it was still good exposure.

~

So this is what it felt like having someone make a fan page about you, huh?

It felt surreal. Minjeong took a deep breath because of the unfamiliar sensation and placed her phone on the coffee table with a yawn. She positioned her body comfortably and stared up at the ceiling, drifting slowly into dreamland.

 

 

Minjeong woke up with a jolt as she instantly realized how she fell asleep. Then quickly grabbing the phone, she checked the time.

3:40 p.m

She immediately tucked the phone into her pocket, grabbed a wallet,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter