Welcome Home!!!

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

During the drive...

Jennie said " I can't believe that I'm home, I've missed Korea a lot and can't wait to finally start all over but there's something that you both should know!" Baekhyun asked " what's that Jennie?" Jennie said " remember in that message you sent me last night about bringing a man to complete the family!" Baekhyun nods as he asked " what about it?" Jennie said " I've kind of mingled with a married man and got pregnant!" Rayalynn turns herself and asks " what was his name?" Jennie said " Mark Hallenburg, he's from Canada now a resident of LA!" Baekhyun and Rayalynn didn't like it at all...

They arrived home when Baekhyun parked the car and turned off the car as Rayalynn got out and folded the seat forward so that Jennie could come out as Rayalynn said " it doesn't matter if you mingled with someone who's married, it happens, sometimes men don't want to spill the truth because they are too sensitive and could end badly!" Jennie said " yeah but he could've told me from the beginning!" Rayalynn said " that could work out but honestly you have to decide whether to accept it or not!" Jennie nods as they head inside while Baekhyun grabs Jennie's suitcase from the trunk...

Rayalynn opens the door as Jennie went inside and asked " where's the rest of them?" Rayalynn said " oh my sister Raeylynn went on a tour with EXO which Baekhyun should've gone to but he stayed behind since I've put him to work and Suho was ok with it!" Jennie asked " and your parents?" Rayalynn said " on vacation to Paris for their wedding anniversary and honeymoon since they didn't have one when they got married!" Jennie asked " so basically you both are home alone?" Rayalynn nods when Baekhyun said " you'll have the empty room next to Kai!" Baekhyun opens the door and sets her suitcase in the middle of the bedroom...

Jennie comes inside and said " nice, I kind of like this room!" Baekhyun said " yeah the bathroom is right here, the closet is here, and the dresser is over in that corner since we rearranged things in here in case if you came back and the bed is actually right next to the door on your left!" Jennie sees the bed and sits on it and said " thanks for explaining, I need to change!" Baekhyun nods and heads out as he closed the door letting Jennie change...

Few minutes later...

Jennie comes out as she sees no one so she comes out and was wearing shorts and a grey tee as she had on her socks as she walks to the kitchen when she spotted a note on the fridge door as it read " Jennie, it's Rayalynn, I'm writing this note because something came up so Baekhyun and I had to leave but don't worry, we will be back in 3 hours (which is long) but anywho, in this fridge you'll find ingredients for you to cook something and don't burn Kyungsoo's kitchen since it's his home, ok, love you, Jung Rayalynn!" Jennie chuckles as she got the ingredients out and prepared a light meal...

Jennie said to herself " so this is DO's home, nice, I really wish I had a home just like DO's it would be awesome!" Then the door was knocking as she said " coming!" She opens the door and saw Mark as she asked " what the hell you doing here in Korea?" Mark said " long story but short, I'm divorced!" Jennie asked " and who's fault is it?" Mark said " mine and gosh it's freezing out here!" Jennie let's him inside to warm up as Mark asks " is this your home?" Jennie said " nope it's a friend's house which he's popular in a boy group!" Just then Yunho and Nicole

Please log in to read the full chapter