Awkward Situation

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rayalynn and Jennie were done with their "session" as Jennie asked " where do you live?" Rayalynn said " I live in Gwangju province where my dad is from!" Jennie said " mind if I could take you to the rest and do some ual things now that I'm !" Rayalynn said " but I'm not into girls, I never been interested!" Jennie gasps as she said " you never came out of the closet before!" Rayalynn shakes her head when Jennie nods understanding her situation when the rest showed up and saw them when Lisa asked " is this the new gf Jennie?" Rayalynn wanted to get out of there but not now, she's in a awkward situation because she's now faced with BlackPink...

Rayalynn said " I must go, my father is waiting for me!" Rayalynn takes her leave as she let's out a breath of relief when her father comes and asks " what took you so long?" Rayalynn said " I was gonna come home but BlackPink got in the way and so on!" Raeylynn said " oh sister of mine, well that had to be the most awkward situation!" Rayalynn said " I'll tell you both when we get home!" Yunho and Raeylynn left with Rayalynn as they headed home...

Jisoo came out and said " the fun is only beginning, my dear Rayalynn, just you wait and see, we'll make you come out of your closet and have you and Raeylynn too!" The rest smiles as they giggle knowing that they'll have both girls as theirs... Once BlackPink came home, Jisoo the lights as Jennie closed the door and jumps on her bed as she got herself and opened her drawer and got a and turns it on and sticks it inside of her feeling that immense pleasure as he turns the on full speed as she said " yes this is it!" Jennie felt a wave of coming as she said " I'm squirting!" Jennie takes the out and squirts her as it splatters on the walls and continued violating her ...

Lisa came in her room and opens her closet when she spotted her favorite toy as she said " might as well play with this from now on!" Lisa undresses herself as she lays on her bed and spread her legs as wide as she can and rubs the on her making her wet as she slips it inside and s her making moans as she goes... Lisa saw a tube connected to the giant jar full of fake as she thinks when she had an idea as she turned it on to "automatic" and continued ing herself when she said " I'm !" Lisa came and still s herself when she sees a mechanic machine and placed the toy on it as she poked the tip making a hole so that could come out and got the remote a

Please log in to read the full chapter