A New Day

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

She had a wonderful time walking through the city but she was more surprised to see BlackPink performing and what's the best is being under them and doing ual things to them like she did to one of them as she couldn't help but imagine herself with them and enjoying being their girlfriend... She got up and took a warm shower as her phone beeped as she finishes and wraps the towel around her chest and picks up her phone and saw a message from her friend as she read the message " hey, where were you, you missed the performance of BlackPink!" She scoffed and got ready...

She was getting ready to go to work as she put on her business outfit and prepared her files she had finished and hung her purse on her shoulder and her lunchbox and grabs her card key and wears it as it hangs on her chest as she grabs her keys, slipping on her flats and heads out locking her door and leaving... She got to her car and got inside as she sets her stuff on the passenger side and turns on her car and puts on her seatbelt and leaves to the company... 

At the company...

She went to her office and unlocked her door and heads inside as she sets her stuff down and turns on her computer and logs in while opening her applications she uses and starts filing them on the computer when her CEO knocks on the door as he asked " may I come in?" She looks up and said " oh good morning sir, sure take a seat!" She resumed her work as the CEO said " your early today and started to work which is fine so I'm glad your working and I wanted to tell you that your doing a great job on your work!" She looks at him and said " why thank you sir, I'm glad you like my performance!" The CEO got up and left while she continued her work as she smiles...

The employees are starting to arrive as she sees them heading to the coffee shop getting their usual coffee as she continued her work when one of the employees brought her a coffee how she likes it as she said " oh I could've gotten myself one but thanks!" She takes the coffee from her as she said " no worries Mrs. Jung Rayalynn that's what my job is!" Rayalynn is their manager and soon to be CEO... Rayalynn saw her friend as she shakes her head while smiling as she was going through the paperwork signing them as she got the paychecks already finished for this upcoming Friday as she hands them to the CEO for a proper check to see if it's alright or needs to be corrected...

The CEO is none other than Jung Yunho himself as he checks his daughters work on the paychecks as he saw that some of the employees have their checks cut off meaning that they took some time off and vacations too so he's glad that his daughter added that in there and checks the rest which it was correct as he saw that they worked the full 40 hrs and got increased as he calls his daughter to his office as Rayalynn asked " is everything ok?" Yunho said " well done my daughter of mine, you even added their time off and vacation hrs, I approved your work and you may hand them once Friday is here!" Rayalynn nods...

Then a twin sister came inside and asked " where's my sister Rayalynn?" The employee asked " who's looking for her?" The person said " oh silly me I'm Raeylynn!" Although Rayalynn and Raeylynn sound kind of similar but you can tell them apart, Rayalynn is a workaholic and Raeylynn is much like her sister but likes to spend time with her twin since they haven't seen each other for 10yrs since their ages are now in the 20s... Rayalynn graduated from the University of Stanford earning her PhD (philosophy of doctor) in Science Administrative concentration on businesses...

Unlike her twin Raeylynn, she also graduated from a very expensive university, the Northwestern University located in Evanston, IL earning her PhD (philosophy of doctor) Science in Medicine also she has a master degree in science psychology and another master degree in healthcare and a doctorate degree Science in Criminal Justice concentration in law enforcement... Raeylynn tops her sister 4 degrees and all of what she wants to be... Rayalynn is so jealous only having one degree and her sister having 4 and went to the most expensive university...

Yunho is proud of her as always but he's more proud of Raeylynn as Yunho said " aww Rayalynn don't feel down, you got what you want, a degree which is amazing!" Rayalynn said " yes dad but I'm jealous of Raeylynn that she has more degrees than I do!" Yunho said " but your still going for those 2 degrees in the same career!" Rayalynn said " yes, Masters and PhD in Veterinarian Technician!" Yunho said " that's my girl!" Rayalynn said " I'm even going to that expensive university called Yale University located in New Haven, CT!" Yunho smiles...

Rayalynn attends Yale University in person as she gets her stuff ready to go back to the university since she got a message saying that classes resume tomorrow and she's got to go... Raeylynn said " I'm gonna miss you!" Rayalynn said " I know but I'll be fine, dad I leave my work to you so please let me know if anything h

Please log in to read the full chapter