Moved????

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rayalynn and Raeylynn were searching here and there but there's no sign of Jennie whatsoever when a neighbor of hers came and said " I've seen Jennie Kim, she moved out from her apartment!" Yunho asked " do you know where she's gone to?" The neighbor said " don't know, never asked her since she told me that she's broken hearted and wanted to leave!" Rayalynn and Raeylynn felt sad that Jennie left with pain in her heart as the rest showed up and Jisoo asked " have you found her?" Rayalynn said " she's gone, she moved out from her apartment according to her neighbor!" Jisoo said " what have we done, only this created pain in Jennie's heart!" Everyone was shattered upon knowing that Jennie left...

At California...

Jennie was now a citizen of Los Angeles as she admired the city and such, although living in LA made her happy, it had healed her broken heart and is living the life she wanted to have in the first place as she inhales that air and walks down the streets when she came inside a bakery as the lady asked " good afternoon, what will you take?" Jennie sees a lot of different rolls and cakes with cute designs as she said " I'll take a red velvet cake and a Hershey's chocolate cake and cookies please and that's all!" The lady asked " how many Hershey's cookies do you want?" Jennie said " three please!" The lady said " they are on sale, buy three and get three free!" Jennie takes the speciality as the lady said " that'll be 23.45 please!" Jennie took out her card and asked " this card is from Korea so will it work?" The lady said " it might just try it out!" Jennie proceedes...

Jennie inserts her card and read "decline" as she said " let me try it again!" She inserts the card and still read "decline" as she excuses herself to make a phone call as she hears her balance " your balance is 12.45 with a deposit from **** company of 45,098 which will be deposited in 24hrs please keep monitoring your bank account for any changes!" Jennie hungs up and logs in her account and saw the 45,098 as she was happy as she tried her card as it read "approved" as she got her stuff and thanked the lady as she l

Please log in to read the full chapter