Explanation!!

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rayalynn was done as she said " mmm tasty!" Baekhyun puts his back in his pants and zipped his zipper up when he said " I want us to be official boyfriend and girlfriend, so if you let me, I'll promise not to leave you for anything!" Rayalynn said " here's the thing Baekhyun, your honest words, yes I want to be yours but there's this problem with BlackPink that I have to discuss with you!" Baekhyun said " just tell me and I promise not to be like other guys who leave their girlfriends just because they have something going on!" Rayalynn was flattered as she smiles knowing that she can count on him...

Baekhyun said " it happened once, I saw Taeyeon with Red Velvet and she told me that she had this thing with them as she said that me and her are over and I promise not to come in between you and them!" Rayalynn said " I think I'm coming out of my closet!" Baekhyun said " oh, well do you mind if I can put you right back inside!" Baekhyun kisses her when Jisoo came and pulled him away and said " mind your business Baekhyun, she's ours!" Baekhyun said " she doesn't know what she wants, but I'm here to help her out!" The rest came and Jennie said " Baekhyun she's a lesbian with us so better leave!" Baekhyun isn't backing down because he's fighting for his true love which is Rayalynn and he won't stop till he has her...

Rayalynn said " enough from the four of you!" Jisoo asked " what's wrong?" Rayalynn said " I'm not a lesbian and never will be, I never had experienced with girls but just to let you know that I'm keeping it straight and never will come out!" The four of them gasped as Jisoo said " just wait, we will make you ours including your sister, Raeylynn!" Rayalynn said " leave my sister out of this!" Jennie said " nope if you mess with us then we mess with you!" They leave as she turns to face Baekhyun as she said " it's best if we go on our separate ways for now!" Baekhyun said " I was about to say the same thing but I guess our relationship has ended!" Once they walked outside, it started raining as they were getting drenched...

Rayalynn and Baekhyun looked at each other for a few seco

Please log in to read the full chapter