Trouble no more!

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie had commited her first crime as she was arrested for first degree as she got handcuffed and was put inside of a police car as the rest came and Jisoo asked " what happened?" Yunho said " well Jennie had commited a crime and she will pay her time in jail!" The rest were unaware that Jennie could be such a problematic member as YG made his way through as he said " Jennie is no longer in BlackPink, now BlackPink will debut with three members!" Yunho said " glad to hear that but I think Raeylynn has something to say!" Raeylynn smiles...

Raeylynn asked YG " may I be the fourth member to assist with BlackPink?" Jisoo came and said " we will treat you like your part of the group!" YG had made a contract and then Raeylynn was part of the group... The girls left and soon their relationship was long gone as Jennie was serving her time in jail as she regrets on almost ending Rayalynn's life... Jennie writes on the walls with a rock she found under her creaky bed as she writes " Jennie x Rayalynn forever!" Jennie smiles while her tears fall as she said " I'm sorry for everything, I really didn't mean to, I promise to be the idol that you dreamt of, I'll never be in a relationship with you ever again!" Jennie let's go of the rock as she just stares at the name and with her nails, she scratches it off while her nails bled as she now had a big blotch of blood as she sits on the edge as blood poured out and drip on the floor creating a pool of blood...

Jennie stares in space when the officer saw and called back up and took Jennie to get her cleaned as her jail room was getting cleaned up... Jennie sits down as the doctor asked " are you tending to suicide yourself?" Jennie said " no ma'am I'm trying to see how will I get better so none of what just happened repeats itself!" The doctor said " here take this, it's Ibuprofen 45mlg and I bet it'll make you feel better!" Jennie takes it and asked " what about my hands?" The doctor proceeded to clean her nails as he said " there all new!" Jennie was escorted back as she

Please log in to read the full chapter