No Dating!!

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yang Suk wants to come clear with his girls as he got inside the practice room when he saw the room empty as he heard from a distance "yes me, Jisoo, yes baby, make me !" Yang Suk never heard anything like that as he walks to their dorms when he opens the door slightly not interrupting as he sees Jisoo with a strap on and ing Jennie while Lisa had a strap on and made Rose bounce on her as they were going at it like rabbits as Yang Suk closed the door and said " nope these girls deserve punishment!" He leaves to put a piece of paper saying " NO DATING!" All in capital letters...

Yang Suk comes back as he placed the paper on their door and leaves when GD asked " do I need to know?" He shakes his head and went back in his office to prepare schedules for BlackPink and he'll have to make BlackPink work and rest that's all as he makes the schedules for them... Once finished he left to their dorm and placed the schedules on their cupboard and left to put other schedules in the rest of the idol cupboards...

Once BlackPink were done, Jisoo opens the door and saw the schedules as she grabs them and looks at it when she said " um, girls, we won't be able to have time with the Jung sisters!" Jennie asked " why is that?" Jisoo said " these schedules are so busy and we won't have time to mess around with our girls!" Lisa grabs the schedules and said " um, Jisoo is right we won't have time for them!" Jennie said " we will find some time for them!" Jisoo said " after our song "pink venom" we have a interview right away and a fan meet in Thailand then dinner with Lisa's parents and fly to the states for a concert, etc, etc.!" The girls were kind of sad that they are going to be so busy as YG stated on the paper " NO DATING" so the girls understood what he meant but Jennie isn't backing down...

At SM Entertainment...

NCT were given instructions from Yunho that they volunteered to protect Rayalynn and Raeylynn from BlackPink as Jaehyun asked Johnny " so remind me, what did Yunho hyung said?" Taeyong comes and said " we need to look out for Jennie since she's the one who's willing to get them back and she's the one who can come up with anything just to have them!" Jaehyun nods as he sees the Jung sisters as he said " oh look it's the sisters!" Johnny said " remind you Jaehyun, they are Yunho hyungs daughters so address them as noonas please since they are older than us!" Jaehyun nods...

Just then EXO came out and Jaehyun said " it looks like they have company!" Johnny said " let's go!" They went to them as Taeyong said " hi Rayalynn!" Rayalynn looks and said " hi Taeyong!" Raeylynn said " oh hi NCT!" They all waved at them as they walked to the table and sat down when Johnny asked Rayalynn " so how did you and BlackPink come together?" Rayalynn grabs Johnny's hands and said " I want to be clear with you guys since it's the first time that I'm disclosing the truth and I want all of you to understand what I'm going through!" Johnny said " we will understand you, even Jaehyun cause I know he's more closer to you, no offense Baekhyun hyung!" Baekhyun said " no worries, Jaehyun sees

Please log in to read the full chapter