New Relationship

A New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie was Mark's so good that he kept her name over and over as he said " , Jennie, baby your mouth is so ing good, mmmmm yes baby make me in your pretty little mouth, oh I'm almost there!" Jennie didn't stop as she felt his grow big and she kept when she felt his as she drinks it... Jennie pulls away and said " mmmm, tasty milk!" Mark blushed as he said " thank you for giving me the best ever, now it's my turn to your !" Jennie nods as she seductively walks backwards inside of Mark's room and lies on his bed...

Mark hovers her as he began kissing her neck leaving a hickey claiming her as his as he said " your mine baby, only mine and I'm not sharing you with anyone else!" Jennie said " let me claim you too, I don't want other girls to take you away from me!" Mark let's her as she leaves a hickey on him as Mark continued leaving bite marks when he stops at her and starts her as Jennie moans grabbing Mark's hair as she said " yes baby oh this feels so pleasurable make me yours completely!" Mark sticks his finger inside feeling that warm cavity of hers as he kept adding his fingers inside as he swirls them around as Jennie arches her back while Mark said " yes baby I want to see you arching your back oh i'm ready to now!" Jennie nods as she said " make baby please!" Mark nods as he said " I'm not gonna stop till I get you pregnant!" Jennie nods and said again " make baby!" Mark didn't hesitate and slips his inside of her and waited for adjustments...

Jennie said " you may move baby!" Mark slowly rocks his hips back and forth when he started to pick up the pace and said " yes, this is what I wanted, to have my inside a and as many times as I want!" Jennie said " yes, inside till I get pregnant and full!" Mark kisses her lips as his hands s her s so hard as she said " them please!" Mark takes one in his mouth and with his tongue he swirls it around her making her so sensitive as he does the same with the other...

Mark came inside of her 34 times and he sees her bloated stomach as he said " Jennie baby, your very heavily impregnated by me!" Jennie said " I'm finished, I'm pregnant!" Mark lifts her as he said " mind if I your !" Mark slips inside of her butthole and rams her so hard as he said " yes this is better although you can't get pregnant this way but i'm !" Mark goes deep and cums in her as she feels his strong spurt as she said " mmmm I love this!" Mark pulls out and sees his flowing from her as he said " damn you Jennie, just look at my flowing from your , it's a piece of artwork I've done!" Jennie said " shower now!" Mark knew that he is gonna take another shower as he carried Jennie bridal style as he sets her on the toilet as Mark prepares the water...

Mark gets inside and said " take my hand and let me guide you!" Jennie takes his hand and ever so gently he helps her get inside the bathtub as she said " mmm, so warm!" Mark said " why don't you come in my arms baby!" Jennie goes to him and turns herself around as he bear hugged her when he asked her "

Please log in to read the full chapter