Just Because I'm An Incubus...

31 Days Of Halloween (Stray Kids): October 2023

 

SUMMARY:

Hyunjin is an autistic Incubus and he's having trouble feeding. Felix and the guys are there to help in whatever way he needs.

 


 

31 Days Of Halloween (Stray Kids):  October 2023

Story Fifteen:

Just Because I'm an Incubus...

-

 

 

  "When's the last time you ate," Felix asked his best friend, Hyunjin.
  Hyunjin used a Q-Tip to apply lipstick to the lips on his sketch.  I don't have an appetite."
  "But you're an Incubus.  Your appetite doesn't work like a human's does."  He gasped as he grabbed him- and- now they were kissing.  When he let him go he felt flushed, hot under the collar, and a little shy.  Forget his species, because he rarely showed ual interest in anyone.  He ate human energy because he had to.  So to be kissed by him.  "Why'd you do that?"
  Hyunjin had returned to his sketch.
  And you still didn't eat... feed... whatever."  He let out a calming breath.
  "I'm not hungry... and... you're just too cute to resist."
  His blush reddened.  "H-How long do you think this picture will take?"
  "um..."  He chewed on his lips and bounced on his toes.
  "You don't have to hurry.  I was just curious."
  "I think this technique- using makeup- is a new hyper-fixation.  I don't think I'm going to be able to stop any time soon."
  He thought about it for a few minutes.  "I'm going to go home and get something if you don't mind, and I'll camp out for a few days, in case you get hungry."
  "What about last time?"
  He smiled.  "Last time was actually a year ago and we learned from that.  If you don't feed in two days, I'll call a few more people in and you can take a little from each of us.  We'll all be safe.  I'll even call Chanbin in as a bodyguard of sorts."

 

-

 

  Hyunjin worked.  He went through different graphite pencils, lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes, glitter, gel pens, the works.  Trying to find a combination that he liked.  He was drawing humanoid figures and using real makeup and comparing it to the imitation of makeup with colored pencils and other things.
  It was two days and Felix had called Minho to come camp out with him.  He was one of the few people who understood Hyunjin's, not only pore eating habits but his neurodiverse nature as a whole while being an incubus.
  "So, Jinnie, are you hungry yet?"  Minho asked him.
  They created a nest of sorts on the floor with actual camping mattresses and memory foam, mixed with tons of blankets and pillows.  He loved it and never wanted it put up again.
  "I'm sleepy, not hungry.  Who's coming tomorrow?"
  Felix yawned and scooted closer, letting him spoon him.  "Innie."
  "What-  Where's Changbin?  I thought he was coming today?"
  "He'll be here in the morning.  He's actually the one bringing Innie."
  Hyunjin sighed.  "I remember when Innie was a kid.  Just two years ago he was eighty and having temper tantrums about being left out.  Now he knows how boring this is and-"
  Minho snapped a few times.  "It's not boring.  It's always a pleasure to watch you work... and this nest bit isn't so bad."
  "Yeah," Felix said.  "This is nice."  He sounded close to falling asleep.
  "But you could be hanging out with a normal incubus and having actual right now."
  Minho made a face.  "I'd rather be in a clean nest thanks."
  Felix said, "My libido's too tired and comfortable for .  I'd rather be doing this and helping out my friend.  I love this and helping out my friend.  I love watching you create or research things."
  "Are you sure?"
  He rolled over and smiled lovingly at him.  "I love you, Jinnie."
  "Gross," Minho said.
  "Be quiet.  You do too."
  He sighed.  "I know and I want in on this cuddle pile.  It's not fair you two are the only ones."  He got behind Hyunjin and spooned him.  "Sleep.  Then paint some more.  Maybe Changbin's muscles will remind your body it needs to eat tomorrow."

 

-

 

  Hyunjin wanted to keep drawing, but he couldn't.  "My head hurts and my nerves are shot.  I think I'm overstimulated."
  "Want me to turn down the lights," Changbin asked.  He was seated in a camping chair doing a word search.
  "No.  Lixie?"
  Felix said, "Close curtains, get the warm lights out, and did you want your ear covers?"
  "Yes please."
  The room was now dark except for the warm lights.  They didn't hurt his eyes.  His earcovers looked like over-the-head earphones but didn't connect to anything or play music.  They just muffled sounds.
  "Are you feeling better?"  Minho asked.  He'd come back with pizza.
  Hyunjin had spent time on his own mattress letting his nerves settle.  Now, he still had his ear covers on, but he was dosing between Felix and Changbin.  Innie was lying on his legs playing a game on his phone.  "Much," he mumbled.  "I can't work anymore right now."
  "Hungry?"
  "For pizza?  Maybe.  For you?  Maybe."
  Minho felt his face burn.  Sometimes he could be outspoken- so matter-of-fact that-  He cleared his throat.  "Just... uh... let me eat first.  Then I'll brush my teeth and we can try to see if you can... feed your way."
  "Deal."

 

-

 

  It didn't work that night.  No appetite.  He slept most of the next day and Minho had to switch out with Chan because he had to go back to work.
  Chan arrived with snacks and bowls of steaming rice, greens, meats, and kimchi.
  "Will you marry me, Hyung," Felix said.  His hair was wet from a shower and the towel was still around his neck.
  "Hey, that's usually my line," Changbin said.
  "But you're usually saying it to me."
  Chan laughed and kissed both of them.  He and Innie didn't have that dynamic so Innie stayed in the camping chair.  He didn't mind glancing up to appreciate the visual though.
  Hyunjin had tried and failed to start a new drawing.  He had been shoveling sour gummy worms in his mouth when he arrived.  "I feel like these candies are lighting up my brain."  He moaned as he ate another one.  "I need another bag."
  "That's too much sugar," Changbin said.
  "No.  I mean it's waking up my... whatever part of me that dulls down when I get in burnout/understimulated mode.  If I eat another bag I might be able to feed my way."
  Felix's eyes widened.  "Really?  I'll go get them."
  "No no.  Don't leave me.  I'll cry, seriously.  Channie Hyung just got here."
  "Do you want me to go," Changbin asked kindly.
  "Noooooo."
  Innie snorted., looking at his phone.  "I'll do it.  Yall... please have clothes on when I get back.  Or don't.  I don't care."
  Chan covered his face, crying out in embarrassment.  "Why?"
  "Because he's all grown up, Channie," Felix said cutely.
  He cried out again from cuteness overload.  A yelp had him opening his eyes.  Apparently, Hyunjin found him cute too because they were kissing.

 

-

 

  Because Felix loved him, he created a Help Hyunjinnie Eat Book, and so far, it read like this:

If he's feeling understimulated, which results in him not being able to feed, eat a bag or two of sour gummy worms.

> Other sour candy may work.  

> Or sour foods in general.

> Try pickles next time.

  And there would be a next time because A) they existed B) Hyunjinnie was still an autistic incubus that they were all in love with, so they'd do anything in the world for, and C) Time went on and inevitably - The good, bad and ugly would happen.
  They planned on being there for him every step of the way.

 


 

* If you liked the story give it an UPVOTE & SUBSCRIBE to be notified when I post another Halloween fun chapter :)

 


 

Thank you for reading,

Demitria_Teague (Author ;)

*

Click to Read the Newest Chapter - "Campville (Season: Autumn)" :) >