Forever After

31 Days Of Halloween (Stray Kids): October 2023

SUMMARY:

Felix has been waiting a long time for Hyunjin to gain control of his thirst. Now he can finally live with them - Forever After <3

 


 

31 Days Of Halloween (Stray Kids):  October 2023

Story Twelve:

Forever After

-

 

 

 

 They were all vampires, currently in bat form and they'd been traveling.
  Felix had been talking to Hyunjin, a new...ish vampire online for years and now he was finally going to get to meet him in person.  It wasn't like they'd only just written.  No- they'd practically spent nights video chatting, sharing their lives and eventually their secrets.
  So it wasn't like he'd be meeting a stranger.
  Besides, because he was part of a Traibe, all the vampires could hear their conversations.  The Alpha Vampire Chan had lots of contacts and had done extensive background checks on Hyunjin's entire family and his friends.  Even if he wasn't a problem for the tribe, he wanted to be prepared for anything.
  And the entire Tribe had come with him to pick him up.
  He met them in a clearing of the woods surrounding his house.

 

-

 

"If it wasn't for you I probably would've starved this last year or so," he told Chan.
  Chan welcomed him with the option of a hug.  He apparently couldn't always tolerate physical touch, so it was a thoughtful gesture.  "I'm just glad you're healthy."
  He hugged him.
  Felix jumped up and down.  "Can I hug you?"
  He pulled away from Chan and opened his arms, laughing when he barrelled into them.
  Felix sounded happy and teary when he said, "Finally I get to bring you home."
  "I know it took me a while to get better control over my thirst.  Now I can travel with you."
  "You did the best you could.  I'm so proud of you."

 

-

 

  They showed him new caves and towns (he didn't try to bite a single person), and their ginormous black mansion.
  "You can guess who the decorator was just by the exterior," Minho said.
  They landed on the gravel driveway.  A black fountain with a horse statue inside it - also black - trickled soothingly in front of them.
  Felix snorted and they all said, "Chan Hyung."
  "I'll have you know that Woojin had most of this built before I moved in."
  "Mhm, sure," Jeongin said.
  They were leaving his excuses and him behind.  He used vampire speed to catch up.
  "Real smooth, Hyung."
  "Oh, hush."
  Hyunjin giggled.
  Felix pointed to the right staircase.  "Do you want an official tour?"  He did finger quotes.
  He nodded eagerly.

 

-

 

  "He's not in here again," Changbin complained, closing Hyunjin's door.
  "Well, you should've guessed that was going to happen," Minho said from downstairs.  "You know where he usually is.  They're attached at the hip."
  "Nobody asked you."
  "We are not always attached at the hip," Hyunjin said, coming out of Felix's room.
  "Yeah, just half the time," Felix said.  "Why?  Did you need something?"
  "Hyunjin has mail.  I think it's his mom."
  "Really?"  Hyunjin started flapping his hands.  "Felix, can you read it for me?  I'm too anxious."
  "Yeah, of course."  He read it and said, "Your mom wants to know if you'd like to doggy set Kkami.  They're going on a cruise.  Then when they get back if you'd like to visit with them?"

 

-

 

  They'd all packed up some blood, a week's worth of clothes and flew out.  They may travel as bats, but they were strong bats.  They had suitcases and backpacks dangling from their claws or pouches attached to their stomachs.
  Kkami loved being flown around for nap time.  Felix enjoyed watching Hyunjin fly her around his mother's living room.
  Spending time with his parents made Felix feel like part of the family, more than the rest of the Tribe.  He even got the, "What are your intentions with my son," speech from them.

 

-

 

  "I can't believe they did that," Hyunjin said once they were home.  They're human and they seem to forget that everyone can hear."
  "So is it because you don't want to be my significant other... or because they just embarrassed you?"
  "Felix... what?"
  "You can't tell me you haven't noticed my real feelings after all this time?"
  He'd recently fed so he could blush.  "You might have to spell it out for me."  A little smile gave away that he wasn't having one of those "things are going over my head" moments, and instead, he was just joking.
  Felix could feel himself blushing too.  "Can I kiss you?"
  "Yes, please."
  It was short and sweet - but fantastic and they official-official beginning of their forever together.

 

-

 

  Jeongin accidentally made a witch angry and the curse she'd meant to hit him with had hit Kkami - and now she was back to her youth - forever.  The witch - dead.
  They'd discussed turning Kkami back to normal, but Hyunjin loved her, and as long as there was someone around to take care of her - no problem.  But she did have to come live with them.

 

-

 

  They were in the cave on the Tribe's land, decorating for Halloween.  Eighty years had gone by.  They'd had their ups and downs, as individuals and as a group, but they'd always been loyal to each other.
  "Kkami's having the puppies now," Jisun yelled, holding out his phone to show them.
  Hyunjin and Felix had remained at the house because they knew it wouldn't belong.
  Everyone cheered.
  "I want one," Changbin said.
  "What do you mean," Minho, dad of, now, five cats, said, "We're keeping them all."
  If looks could kill.
  "I meant one for me.  I'm going to raise it."
  "I don't want any, thanks," Jeongin said."  At their looks, he said, "Obviously they're welcome in the house, but not my responsibility."
  Chan handed him a pumpkin and told him where to set it.  He said, "Nothing wrong with that.  It's not like they're your pets."
  "I wonder if they'll live forever like their mom," Woojin said.
  "If not, can we recreate the spell so they can?"  Changbin asked.
  "They have to grow up first," Minho said.
  "He has a point," Chan said.  "Patience, guys.  They're not even born yet."
  Another day and a new adventure awakened in their forever after.

 


 

* If you liked the story give it an UPVOTE & SUBSCRIBE to be notified when I post another Halloween fun chapter :)

 


 

Thank you for reading,

Demitria_Teague (Author ;)

*

Click to read the Newest Chapter - "Happy Halloween, Baby!" >