League of Love

One shots & Short Stories Kpop Collection

League of Love

q-MU-nh2EWAQUwxvBjnmp9l6oOfLbULBRci2N2CDHFgiTdO3BFmkqLyg289b2hEwmEnxNc2UoUc_-BRB7Htjc3jaApA_mDZWUQemrzm9QzxN4IyWWlp445FqE15QwoqSDKE2073noAn4eglgoTwR_x4

SKZ Felix

“Hello? Who is this?” I asked on my headphones as a boy-like character appeared out of nowhere beside me. “Uh, well, hi,” He said, as I frowned. “Are you the backup I asked for?” I asked as a flying whirlwind came straight at us as I pulled back my bow and arrow, firing it. “Yeah, the dude in all the armor, the bulky champion summoned me here,” He said.

 

“I see, okay then, you've been playing for a long time?” I asked as I jumped behind a tree as fire was shot at us. “Uh, yeah, kinda,” He said as I nodded. “Okay, all I need for you to do is make a distraction so I can fire at the nexus, with my arrow,” I said as he nodded. “Sure,” 

 

“Okay, give me all you got,” I said as the boy stood up, raised his hands and concentrated. And, during that time, I decided to look over him. He had Malzahar(Probably not true, but just go along with it -Author), a mage character in the game and was quite powerful. 

 

My character was just a normal Ashe, but the way I handled her made me a good player. He quickly released his beam at the character who took it in. See, Malzahar’s power was to inflict a vision of the person’s demise, casually making them slowly die. They lose all contact with the gaming world, I think, and just have to watch the demise. I pulled my arrow back, turned and aimed.

 

“Could you hurry up?” Another boy called on the intercom as I scoffed. “Alright, lazy bozo,” I said, letting the arrow fly and when it combined with the nexus it shattered apart, the nexus not the arrow. ‘You win’ suddenly came up on the screen as the boys cheered. 

 

“Good job, Ashe!” I heard a boy call as I nodded. “Yeah, anything for my team. Anyway, where’s Malzahar?” I asked as the boy spoke up. “You did well. Not bad,” “Not bad? That was hard you know,” I rolled my eyes, nodding. “Alright, team, you wanna play again?” I asked as cheers were heard from the other side. 

 

“Wait, hold up. It’s already 9?!” I heard and a bunch of boys groaned. “Sorry, Ashe, we gotta go,” They said as I rolled my eyes. “Okay, then, we’ll see you tomorrow,” I said as goodnights were heard. I pulled off my headphones and stretched my head a little before I heard a ping.

 

I blinked as I read the friend request. “Wait, that’s backup,” I said, as a smile made its way onto my face. I clicked accept and opened our chat. “Hey,” I typed as it showed the tiny icon thing for typing on his side. “Hi,” He typed back. 

 

Little did I know that this, this boy, this game, this passion, was gonna change my life forever.

 

The next day…

 

I sighed as my mom went on about being a gamer as not a professional career. I mean, it kinda was and with my team, not the one I play with for fun, the actual team, with some of the best players in the world, we get a lot of money. 

 

Sure, it's not healthy or anything, but I’m doing the thing I love and I don’t think my mom knows that. “You don’t even have a boyfriend!!” My mom yelled as I rolled my eyes. “Uh, mom, I think I gotta go,” I said, standing up from the couch towards my room, but my mom was kinda right.

 

Though a ton of people adored me, I didn’t really have like, you know, a boyfriend. Okay, I kinda do, but he doesn’t know we’re dating. And, if you’re wondering who it is, it's Felix from Stray Kids. He doesn’t know we’re dating, but I love him. 

 

I sat back down on my seat and took in a deep breath, thinking about my life decisions. I sighed as I heard a ping from my laptop. I blinked, looking over at it and, unconsciously, a smile appeared on my face. 

 

‘Hi!’ I read the text from Malzahar. ‘You free?’ He asked as I rolled my eyes. ‘Yes, I am, backup’ I replied and he sent a bunch of frowny face emojis. ‘I told you to stop calling me that!’ followed by a sad face as I laughed. 

 

‘Sorry, it's stuck’ I replied as he sent a bunch of angry face emojis. ‘You wanna play?’ he replied as I smiled. ‘I thought you’d never ask,’ I replied and pulled on my headphones.

 

One hour of playing games later…

 

“Hey, Ashe?” I heard the boy call as I nodded. “Yeah, what’s up?” I asked as I shot an arrow at the opposing champion. “I have a question, are you free tomorrow?” “Uhhh, no, I have a date with my boyfriend,” I replied as Malzahar shot black magic at the nexus.

 

“Boyfriend? Really?” He replied as I nodded. “Yeah, I can send you a photo,” I said, pulling up this one meme  that I loved. “Oh, ok, because I’m pretty sure he won’t be as handsome as me,” He said as I scoffed.

 

“Yeah, no, he looks like an angel. I feel like you’d look like a devil,” Felix gasped. “Excuse me?! Okay, now that’s just mean,” He replied as Chan burst into his room. “WHAT? WHO’S BULLYING YOU?!” He yelled as Felix stared at him judgingly.

 

“It's no one, hyung, now please kindly leave me alone,” He replied as Chan frowned before mumbling something and walking out of the room. “Who’s that?” I asked as Felix shrugged. “My older brother,” He lied. 

 

“Right, by the way, I never got your name,” I replied, pressing send on the message. Felix stared at the message, before frowning and opening it. His eyes widened as he stared at a picture of himself. 

 

“Wait, hold up, you love Felix from Stray Kids?” He asked, his face clearly confused as I smiled. “Yeah, of course. Now do you agree with me that he probably looks better than you?” I asked as Felix blinked. “I have stopped functioning,” He whispered to himself. 

 

“Yeah, anyway, what’s your name?” He asked, diverting the topic away from him. “Oh, that? Um, I don’t know if I should tell you. But, fine, here. My name’s Y/n. And, on god, that’s my real name. Now, yours,” I replied as Felix blinked.

 

“Pretty name,” He replied before He shot black magic at the nexus, destroying it. “And, I’ll tell you mine once we meet each other,” He replied as I frowned. “Excuse me?!” I yelled before he ended the call.

 

The next day…

 

“Hey, do you have a date with that Felix dude again?” Felix replied as I frowned. “Why should I tell you, you won’t even tell me your name,” I said as Felix laughed. “Yeah, I can tell you my name later, just tell me if you have another date with that Felix again today?” He asked as I frowned.

 

“No, but what’s it to you? Are you jealous?” I replied as he scoffed. “Okay, I’m just calling to ask if you wanna meet up in real life?” “Really?! Will you tell me your name then?!” I yelled as he laughed. “Yeah, sure, why not. You live in Korea, right? In Seoul?” He asked as I nodded. “Yeah,” 

 

“Okay, you wanna meet up at a cafe? I’ll send you the address,” He said as I nodded. “Okay, then, see you later,” I said as he nodded. “Bye,” he called, cutting the call. “HYUNG?!” Felix yelled, getting up from his chair. 

 

“WHAT?!” Chan called back as Felix walked out his door. “I’M GONNA BE GONE FOR THE WHOLE DAY TODAY, JUST FOR FUN!!!” He yelled as Chan nodded. “OKAY, JUST BE BACK BY 12!!!” He yelled back as Felix nodded. 

 

“Okay, Y/n, I’m finally gonna see what my girlfriend looks like,” He whispered to himself, walking back into his room. 

 

ONE HOUR LATER…

 

I frowned as I stared at my phone, looking for any texts from Malzahar. I groaned before I felt a tap on my back. I immediately turned around, hoping it was him, but it was just the waiter. “Hi, would you like anything?” She asked as I shook my head. “Sorry, I’m just waiting on someone,” I replied as she nodded, walking away.

 

“Hey,” I heard a voice as deep as the ocean say as I immediately looked that way. I stared at the boy, my mind turning its gears. “Hold up, you sound like… Malzahar?” I said, standing up, my eyes widening as he smiled. Or, that’s what it looked like with the mask.

 

“That’s me, unless you know another person who’s your backup,” He said as I stared at him. “It really is you,” I said, poking his shoulder as he laughed. “Yeah, who else do you think it is?” “Oh, I don’t know, some 60-year-old man? But, seriously, I thought you were gonna be like two years younger than me, but it seems like you’re older? I can’t tell with the mask, and hey, I’m not wearing a mask, so why are you?!” I said as he stared at me. “Because,” He said as I blinked.

 

“Because?” I asked, waiting for him to continue. “Because,” He said,before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the cafe. “Hey, I thought we were eating there?” I asked as He shook his head. “No, just because I suggested this place, doesn’t mean I like it. It’s just close to where I live,” He said, looking at me as he continued to pull me down the street.

 

I rolled my eyes before they widened. I stared up at the building my love works at. “I-Is that JYP Building?” I asked, my voice for some reason sounding like Minnie Mouse. Malzahar laughed, nodded. “Wow, you really love this Felix dude, huh?” He asked as I felt my face become hot. 

 

“S-Shut up!” I said as he laughed once more. “Hey, what would you do if you actually met him?” He asked as he walked towards a crosswalk. I blinked, putting a finger thoughtfully to my chin. “I don’t really know. Maybe just say I love you?” “Really? That’s what you would say? I’m pretty sure that he gets that every single day, try and make it memorable,” He replied as I frowned.

 

“Why would I do that?” I asked as he rolled his eyes. “I don’t know, maybe because I just like it when people get with the person they love the most. Now, think,” He said as I groaned, but he really got me thinking, what would I say?

 

We spent the rest of the day together in the park on a bench, laughing about every little thing and talking about things to break people’s minds in half. And, all the while, my mind was wondering what I would say to Felix if I ever met him. 

 

Meanwhile, Felix was just genuinely talking, but he felt himself now and then lost in Y/n’s beautiful eyes, her captivating smile and the way her face glowed when the sun shone light her way. “Okay, okay, but seriously, if you broke a cereal in half, would you be called a serial killer?” I asked, waving my hands around for emphasis and staring confusingly at the closest tree.

 

It was quiet after I spoke, which usually doesn’t happen. It was like 8 in the evening, and the sun was going down leaving the park in complete darkness. “Hey, Malzahar?” I asked, looking over at him and finding he was just staring at me. “Hey, what’s up? Are you there?” I asked, snapping a finger in front of his face as he blinked.

 

“Huh, oh, yeah,” He said as I rolled my eyes. “Anyway, I’ve just now realized that I've been calling you Malzahar this entire time, and that you still haven’t told me your name!!” I said, glaring at him as he blinked once again.

 

“Um, so, about that… never mind, I’ll tell you my name if you tell me what you would say to Felix,” He said as I frowned. I stared at him, my eyes narrowing. “No,” I said as he frowned. Or, that's what it looked like. “Okay, okay, fine. How about I tell you my name AND I take off my mask?” He asked as a smile appeared on my face. “Now you’re talking,” I said, standing up and brushing invisible dust off of my lap.

 

“Okay,” I said, standing in front of him, and putting my hands on my hips. I cleared my throat, putting a hand to my throat and looking at him. “Felix,” I started, flashing my biggest smile ever. Malzahar stared at me as I continued my rant. “You’ve always been there for me whenever I needed it. You’re one of the only things I love, other than games and family. You’ve stolen so many hearts, and I think mine is one of them too. A lot of people hate you, I know, but that doesn’t matter. You’ve warmed my soul in every part of my life, just because of your smile. Don’t give a to what those haters say, because you shine brighter than anyone and any star in this universe,” I said, looking at the star-lit sky before looking down at Malzahar.

 

The boy was staring at me, and, in the dim street lights, I saw his eyes shining like he was gonna cry. “Wait, no! Are you going to cry?! Was it that bad?!” I yelled, putting my hands to my mouth as he shook his head. I blinked, and when he shook his head, the light of a lamp caught his face and was that… blushing I saw?

 

“Malza-” I was immediately cut off by him standing up, cupping my cheeks and pulling me into a kiss. I blinked against the rough mask before he pulled away. I opened my mouth for a second before he shook his head. “That’s it, I’m done with this,” He mumbled. “Y/n, nice to meet you. My name’s Felix,” He said, pulling off his mask to reveal the popular idol.

 

I stared at him, feeling my face become hot. He gave me a small smile, putting a hand on my cheek. “Thanks,” he whispered as I stood there speechless. I blinked, feeling my face become redder than a tomato. “F-Felix?” I managed as he laughed. “Wait, hold up, reverse time, backup, You’re Felix?!” I yelled before he cupped my mouth. 

 

“Shhh. Someone’s gonna hear you!!” he yelled, bringing his face closer. I stared at him, feeling my face become a little more pink. “And, yes, I am Felix,” He said as I blinked. Then, and only then, did my brain’s gears start to turn. “Wait, so if you’re Felix, that must mean you’re Malzahar and that means I’ve been calling you, the one and only Felix, backup this whole entire time? Wait, but that means you read the meme too?!” I yelled as he laughed.

 

“Yes, and at least now I know we’re dating,” He said as I stared at him. “We’re dating?!” I yelled as he rolled his eyes. “What did you think today was, you pabo?” He asked as I opened my mouth to question him, before closing it again. “Okay, so what symbolizes that we’re dating?” I asked as he rolled his eyes. “The kiss?” “But that wasn’t a real kiss. Our lips never-” I was cut off, once more, by Felix’s lips.