My Bully

One shots & Short Stories Kpop Collection

My Bully

VxxMbNjCFKZixmAHQyT3Yc1GG7kyHu5STP8Yu3QpsMfGJrzqYL-KCpHa517_FLt_t2nkOjppLNUkPc44_ZcfM8umzwb2g7X7lmiKGJkswJDJRPwh-g5LxztwGdtuJrTHbS3bCAV6q0FLs1XM3_tM0N4

NCT Ten

 

It was normal, I guess. Being bullied in high school because you were smart. I always had been, and all because of this one jackassed idiot, Ten. His real name is Chittaphon. Being a person with no friends and being the most introverted person in school, I know it's normal to be bullied. I think. I guess. It IS normal to be bullied though, right?

 

I walked along the hallway, being the most invisible person there as people shoved bookbags into my face and yelled loud enough to make my ears bleed. But, to one specific person, I seemed to be the sun. Like, he’d always notice me and then give me hell. 

 

A few hours later…

 

I walked across the gym floor, reading a book as lunchtime commenced. I flipped the page, eager to see as the main protagonist continues following the mysterious deaths of K-pop idols. Suddenly, I felt a cold substance flow onto my hair in such a rush, I dropped my book. The water soaked me fully, and even worse, there was a rag on top of my head.

 

I looked up and growled at the boy standing on the edge of the balcony as he snickered with his friends. “Oh, hi there!” He said, his face becoming normal. “You know, you were quite stinky when you walked into the room, so I decided to be the nice person and help you by washing it off. But, oops! Silly me, I accidentally poured the janitor's water on you,” He said, a smirk making its way onto his face.

 

The whole gym started laughing so loud, in addition to the water, my ears rang. I grabbed the rag off of my head and clenched it tight. Why does he always have to be like this? I slowly bent down and grabbed my book, slowly walking out of the room. I would’ve cried, but those tears had dried up long ago.

 

Maybe tomorrow will be better? I thought as I walked to the bathroom. But, fate had decided otherwise. 

 

Tomorrow…

 

I had somehow gotten a new book, the librarian had been nice to me and not pressed charges, and was walking to class before I felt a tug on my back pack and was pulled backwards in an instant. I yelped as my head hit hard against the floor. I sat up, rubbing my throbbing head. I looked up and was met with Ten once more, as he dangled my book from his hands. 

 

“Oh, look. It’s the nerd,” He said, sticking out his tongue as his friends laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows and growled. “Give me my book,” I said as he looked down his nose at me. “Oh, you’re talking back now? Well, this’ll teach you a lesson,” He said, tossing the book into the trash bin a few feet from him. 

 

He left me on the ground as him and his goons walked away, laughing. I frowned, standing up and brushing dust off of my skirt and walking to the trash bin. I heard a few whispers behind me as I reached into the bin and pulled out the book, a banana peel on it. I pulled it off as the murmurs grew louder. 

 

I walked away, keeping the book close to me. Don’t worry, Y/n. I’m sure he’ll stop tomorrow…

 

The Next Day…

 

I had barely got any sleep last night, wondering if Ten would continue his bullying acts today. I mean, it's half his fault I have depression but also half the others fault. It was going quite good, not a single mean comment, no tripping, no grabbing my book, no whispers. In fact, it was a peaceful day and I was starting to wonder where Ten had gone.

 

But, I spoke too soon. I walked to my locker, ready for the last period of the day and ready to go home but when I opened the locker, to my surprise, there was nothing there. My lunchbox was gone, my folder with my homework, my sticky note board, everything. It looked so very bare. The only thing there was a note. 

 

I reached in and grabbed it as snickers were heard around me. I turned it over but it was blank, like the inside of my mind before the gears started to turn. My eyes widened as I turned around and dashed for the gym. I ran in and found my things on the floor, Ten holding an empty water bottle over it.“Looks like you got my little message,” He said, making eye contact with me.

 

I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it. “You know, I wonder how you found to come here, to the gym, when there was nothing on that note,” A friend of his called. I growled, clenching my fists. “Oh, that? Well, today was the day her ONE friend had died by hitting himself on the ground, and his favorite color was white. I’m actually quite surprised you remembered him. What was his name? Mark, right?” He asked mockingly as I looked down.

 

“Shut up,” “Oh yeah? Well, what happens if I don’t? What are you going to do? Oh, I’m so scared! Please, someone, save me!” He said before he burst into laughter. I looked up, ready to punch this idiot to the ground. He rolled his eyes. “Come on, guys. Let’s get out of here,” He said, scoffing and walking away.

 

They left the gym and it looked abandoned, other than me and my things. I scoffed. “ ‘Come on guys, let’s get out of here,’' I mocked, walking over to my things. “Hey, I have a better idea for you. Why don’t you get out of my little life and get your own,” I yelled into the hollow gym before sighing and picking up my things.

 

Everyday, when I wished the incidents would stop, they just came more and more, like a tidal wave, ready to crush down on me. I couldn’t cry to make myself feel better as those tears were lost to time. I couldn’t tell anyone, knowing he would make my life worse than it already is. I couldn’t do anything… except one thing. I never really thought of it, but one day, I… snapped.

 

I ran up the stairs of the school building as laughter echoed through the halls. Today, he had made me trip onto the ground, then took my things, threw them against the wall, and shoved a cake in my face. I burst through the door as the rain pelted down on the ground. I threw my things aside and pushed the frosting off my face. 

 

I looked around, while the rain washed off the access frosting on my face. I walked slowly towards the edge and took a shaky breath as I looked down. I took in another breath as I heaved myself onto the ledge and looked down. I’ve never had a fear of heights, never, but looking down somehow gave me nausea. 

 

I blinked, wishing the rain falling down onto my face were tears, so I could experience it one last time. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. But, one thought crossed my mind. What would my parents do without me? 

 

In that split second, I could’ve jumped, Or I should’ve slipped on the wet edge, but I didn’t. And, that was the one thing that saved my life. I took in a deep breath before arms wrapped around me and pulled me to the ground. At first, I thought an angel from heaven was pulling me up and that I had actually fallen to the ground. Or, the devil’s hands were pulling me under. 

 

I was set upright and kinda expected like, I don’t know, Jesus maybe? Or, Satan? I didn’t really know, so I opened one eye, and I kinda wished I jumped. Ten was standing in front of me, Hands firm on my hips. He glared at me with clear anger. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” He yelled as I winced and tried to pry myself from his grip but he was too strong.

 

“ANSWER MY QUESTION!!” He yelled after a moment of silence. “STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE!!!” I yelled and he quieted. “YOU KNOW, YOU’RE THE SOLE REASON I WAS DOING THIS. SO, I COULD GET AWAY FROM YOU, SO I COULD EXPERIENCE PEACE! BUT, NOOOO. YOU JUST LOVE DESTROYING MY LIFE DON’T YOU?! YOU’RE HALF THE REASON I HAVE DEPRESSION. LEAVE ME ALONE, IT’S NOT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME, ANYWAY,” I yelled as I stared at Ten who had his eyes glued to the ground. 

 

“AND, YOU KNOW WHAT? I WISH EVERY SINGLE DAY, THAT I HAD NEVER MET YOU,YET, I CAN’T DO THAT BECAUSE YOU’RE ALWAYS THERE, TO MAKE MY LIFE LIVING HE-” “Shut up,” He growled ina tone I’d never heard him use on me before and my mouth clamped shut.

 

“Who said I didn’t care about you?” He asked, looking up to meet my eyes. I studied his eyes, feeling water seep into my eyes, thinking it was rain before I felt the distant feeling of tears forming in my eyes. I stared at him, feeling hot tears run down my face. He glared at me before his face softened and I saw past the barrier of anger. There was worry and another feeling that made me all warm and fuzzy inside. 

 

“No,” He whispered. “Please, don’t cry. I’m sorry,” He whispered, reaching his hand up to brush his thumb over my tears. I stared at him, feeling a small flutter in my chest. Before I knew it, he pulled me into a deep kiss which I returned after a few seconds. It felt like the world stopped. The rain was coming more slowly now, the wind stopped blowing, and the only thing that wasn’t in slow motion was me and him, the love of my life.