Love from a Stranger

One shots & Short Stories Kpop Collection

Love from a stranger

QgFAKyYsLXNMxXlx9CKROod0J19CbbObdcx1vDMam0GNPwrKxbJk6smql0hG0Kjm83HLHoI76XQ8DE_dfTbNX2glEc-jWzMxY8vvcZztATGbsBN77y5DLoNMlYYoUZQ0mEHlO35aTVAdUgUp9ypssCE

Seungmin, Stray Kids

 

“Doctor Y/n!” A voice yelled as I looked up at the man in front of me. “What is it this time?” I asked, pulling the glasses off my face. “Doctor! A man was hit by a truck and is bleeding very heavily! You must come see this!” He yelled, running away. My eyes widened as I ran out after him, dodging the families sitting in the area.

 

I ran as fast as I could and almost missed the doorway to the room. I ran in and found a man there, blood coming out of a gash on the back of his head. “Oh my goddess,” I whispered. “You!” I yelled, pointing at a nurse. 

 

“Me?” “Yes, you! Get the Defibrillator!” I yelled. The nurse stumbled before grabbing it and bringing it to me. “Alright, charge it up,” I said, rubbing the pads together. 

 

1 hour later…

 

I looked at the man in front of me, unconscious. I looked at his friend. “Don’t worry about him, he’ll be fine. He’s just forgotten his past memories of the past 3 years,” I said, handing the boy a paper. “NO!” The boy yelled. “Who’s gonna be his lover now?!” He asked. 

 

“What?” I asked, staring at the boy with clear confusion on my face. “The only reason why he tried to kill himself is because his lover died in an accident and couldn’t take that pressure. If he hears that she’s dead, he’ll try and kill himself again! I can’t afford to have him kill himself!” 

 

He started pacing the room, staring at the ground. “What should I do, what should I do, WHAT SHOULD I DO!” He yelled and the man mumbled something in his sleep. “Please shut up or else he might wake up!” I growled. He stared at me, as if remembering something.

 

“You!” He yelled, taking me by the shoulders. “You look exactly like his lover! He’ll be fooled for at least a while before I can tell him his actual lover died!” He yelled, shaking me. “What?! Oh, no no no, I don’t even know how to even act like his girlfriend, in fact I’ve never dated before!” I said, shaking my head.

 

“Please?! I beg of you! I’ll do anything! Please?!” He said, begging on his knees. I looked down at him before the man. I took a deep breath before nodding. “Alright, I will. But, only cause I pity you and him,” I said.

 

“Oh, thank you! I owe you my life!” he said, taking my hands into his own. I rolled my eyes. “Sure, sure. What do you want me to do?” I asked, getting straight to the point. “Just act like his lover for a month,” He said. “Yeah, I got that genius, but how? I don’t even know his lover’s name!” I asked, voice lowering.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll teach you. His lover was my sibling so I know almost everything about her,” He said. “My name’s Hyunjin by the way, but R/p/n would always call me Jinnie. You’d call this man here, Minnie. His real name is Seungmin. Him and R/p/n would kiss very rarely so that’s on your side and R/p/n loves him a lot, so you need to act like that too,” He rambled on as I grabbed a notebook and wrote everything down.

 

“And, finally, R/p/n doesn't eat strawberries,” Hyunjin finishe/hed, taking a big gulp of air. “That’s everything, Y/n,” He said. I took a deep breath and stared at the notes I’d written down before gulping. “Alright, let’s do this,” I whispered looking at Seungmin.

 

1 week later…

 

Seungmin had finally woken up from his 1 week coma and Hyunjin hurried me to go meet him as soon as that happened. In return, I had smacked him in the head, yelled at him, and told him I was the one who was gonna act like his lover and not him.

 

I took a deep breath as I stood outside the door. For the past week, Hyunjin’s been teaching me how to act like R/p/n but I couldn't do that much so I was just hoping that he wouldn’t notice the difference. 

 

I took a deep breath and reached for the handle, rushing in and hugging Seungmin. “Jagiya! You’re alive! You know how worried I was when you got hit by that truck! I literally filed a lawsuit against that man but lost. I’m sorry, jagiya,” I said, hugging him.

 

I felt arms wrap around me and a small cute voice whispering. “It’s okay, N/n,” I pull back, fake tears in my eyes. “Aw, don’t cry, please? I’m here and I promise you I’ll be here forever,” Now that I noticed, the man in front of me was a lot more attractive up close.

 

“I missed you,” I said, rubbing his cheek. “I missed you too,” He said, smiling. I felt something in my stomach when Seungmin smiled. It wasn’t the normal feeling I got when I saved someone from certain death. This feeling was warmer and fuzzier, like I had just drank hot chocolate and was cuddling with my puppy.

 

2 weeks later

 

Doctor Hwang/Hyunjin announced that Seungmin was ready to be discharged. Well, I told him that and he decided that it’d be better if Seungmin and Me were in the same room when he came in disguised as a Doctor to tell us he was discharged.

 

I personally think that Hyunjin had put on a little too much of a disguise when he came in looking like a doctor from Mexico, with a hat and all. (No offense to any one- Author) And he also fumbled with his words, like all he could speak was spanish.

 

After I brought Seungmin out of the Hospital, he brought me to his car. “I asked Hyunjin to bring me my car,” He said, sitting in the driver's seat. “Do you remember how to drive?” I asked. He nodded. “I only lost three years of my life. It’s not that bad,"he said. I nodded. “Y/n, you wanna go on a sunset drive? I remember you loved those,” He asked, patting the seat next to him.

 

I stared at it before faking a smile and getting in. He started driving and every minute we got away from the city, the scenery got more luxurious. I leaned my head on the door, as I watched the sunset and the beautiful scenery lose a little color as the wind rippled through my hair. 

 

Seungmin started humming a tune and I looked at him. He looked absolutely stunning in the sunset. I continued staring at him before his eyes turned to meet mine. “What, is the scenery getting boring?” He asked, as the sky got darker. I blinked, snapping out of my trance.

 

He quickly parked in a meadow of flowers, walking over from the other side of the car to open my door. “Oh wow, thank you sir,” I joked, using a medieval accent and stepping out of the car. 

 

I bowed before bursting into a fit of giggles. He grabbed my hand and brought me to the middle of the meadow. He made me sit down, him sitting down next to me. “I don’t remember much, but I remember us coming here. Under the sky like this, I asked you out, and you gladly said yes. I’m sorry I can’t remember most of our life, but I’m happy I remember you,” He said, looking at me.

 

I stared at him, suddenly feeling guilty. “Minnie, I have to tell you something,” I whispered after a while. “Oh, sure. What’s wrong jagiya?” He asked, looking at me. I took a deep breath. “I’m… not your lover,” I said. He stared at me. “I know,” He said. I looked up surprised only to find that his face was a centimeter from mine, our foreheads touching.

 

I felt butterflies in my stomach, as he took my cheek in his hand. “I know you’re not my lover,” he whispered. ‘No, there’s no way I’m falling for a complete stranger,” My mind whispered as he closed the gap between us. 

 

But, after the kiss, it became clear that my heart thought that was wrong. “How?” I whispered after he pulled away. “I never had a lover before at all. I knew Hyunjin was up to something when I finally told him that my crush was you,” He said, staring into my eyes. 

 

“But, you lost-” “I know, but I’ve loved you since high-school. So, when I still hadn’t asked you out yet, Hyunjin decided to take things into his own hands. The idiot made me walk on the street while trucks were coming and he saved me after I got hit by a truck. Then, he specifically asked for you to be the doctor for me to put up that play,” He said, looking up at the stars. 

 

“But-” “Everything he said was a lie, Other than the fact that I love you,” He said, looking back at me. “So, I get you if you don’t want to be my friend, heck you can say you don’t know me for-” Before he could say anything more, I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him, making him stop rambling. 

 

“I love you too,” I said, pulling away from the kiss. He smiled. “But, I’d like to have a word with Hyunjin. Words and fists,” I said, standing up. “Later, please? I want to sit here a little longer,” he said, pulling me back down. “Alright, jagiya,” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. And, that’s how I met the love of my life.