Missing You

One shots & Short Stories Kpop Collection

                                                                                                                               Missing You   VBx8iJrqLAN5y3TtSL5TuMGpPp1QKb4Ut2iMMp1CXnriOXhybZjcdccQN3zMFBNglG6XTqkaGi5I1mgVKBqm4pBn8JKX0wa82FUnons121r2T2-2FvVFxoGlydNKyxQXpO8-N-WEEA3-JQKblwoizG8

Soobin TXT

 

I leaned my head on Soobin’s shoulder as the Main protagonist confesses his love to his best friend. “Soobin?” “Hm?” He asked, leaning his head on mine. “Isn’t this the exact way you proposed to me?” I asked, playing with his hair. He looked at me, smiling. “Yeah, I guess but it’s not the way you said yes,” 

 

I laughed. “Yeah, I don’t exactly remember kissing you as soon as you said, ‘Will you be my lover?’” “Yeah, I remember you screaming at the top of your lungs and running away. You didn’t talk to me for days before I confronted you and you said yes,” He said, putting an arm around my shoulders.

 

“Yeah, and I feel like I’m regretting it now,” I said as he flicked my head. “Yeah, but you know I love you,”he said, leaning his head on my shoulder. “I love you too, puppy,” I said, my hand coming around his back and to pinch his cheeks.

 

Beep

 

“Y/n?” Soobin asked, shaking me. “Uh, What do you want, Binnie?” I asked, grabbing the blanket and pulling it over my face. “Y/n, get up. It’s already 11 in the morning,” He said, grabbing my blanket and pulling it. 

 

I groaned, smacking my head into the pillow. “Y/n, wake up, or I’m gonna have to pour water on you,” He said. “No, I won’t get up,” I said, tugging sleepily on the blanket. “Uh, fine! Guess I’ll just have to bring out the big guns,” he said, and left me be.

 

I sighed as I hugged the pillow and brought the blanket over me. “Y/n, this is your last chance to get up,” Soobin said. “No, I already told you!” I said, pulling the blanket over me as he opened the shades of my window. 

 

“Alright, you asked for it,” he said and a second later, cold water rushed down on me. “SOOBIN!” I yelled, getting up and staring at his laughing face. “YOU GET HERE RIGHT NOW!,” I yelled, chasing after him as he ran away. 

 

Beep

 

“Y/n! C’mon! We have to go!” Soobin yelled as I ran down fast. “Alright, alright! You don’t have to scream!” I said, rushing out of the door, grabbing the keys. “Hey, no I’m driving!” He said, plucking the keys out of my small hands. 

 

Because I didn’t have time to argue I got in the passenger seat as Soobin sat down next to me. “You got everything?” He asked as he started the car. “Yeah, got the food for the caretakers, and toys for the children,” I said, looking through the back.

 

“Alright,” He said, pulling on a fake Santa mask. “Are you ready to go make some smiles?” He asked. “Ready as I’ll ever be, Santa sir!” I said, pulling on my little elf hat. “Then, let’s go,” he said, driving out of the drive-way.

 

Beep

 

“The face of the girl when your mask fell off!” I said, laughing as Soobin pulled out of the driveway with kids chasing after us. “Hey, I didn’t know it was going to fall! Stupid cheap Santa mask!” he said, defending himself. 

 

“And, then all the children started running after you, chasing you around the orphanage! My god, why didn’t I record that?!” I said, laughing as I clutched my stomach. “Hey, at least I tried to make the kids happy!” He said.

 

I laughed once more. “Oh, yeah, sure, puppy,” I said, rubbing his hair. “Hey, you wanna get something to eat?” He asked, stomach rumbling. I shrugged. “Sure, just don’t buy- Watch out for the Truck!” I yelled as flashing headlights came closer.

 

Beep

 

“Y/n?! Y/n, stay with me!” Soobin yelled as he pushed the bed along with the doctors. Blood was coming out of her head as she/he took deep breaths. “Y/n, everything is going to be alright,” He said as I fluttered my eyes, trying to keep them open.

 

“Sir, we’re gonna have to ask you to stay,” A nurse said, as the doctors pushe/hed Y/n into the ICU. “Y/n!” Soobin yelled, reaching out his hand. Y/n reached her hand up weakly before the doors closed. 

 

Soobin stared at her, tears falling out of his eyes. “Please, be okay my small kitten,” He whispered, falling on the ground to his knees. He stayed there for thirty minutes before a nurse pulled him to his feet and made him sit down in the waiting area.

 

Bee-Bzzzzzzzzz

 

“We’re sorry sir, but she’s gone. Please come to the front desk to fill out the forms if you are related to her,” The nurse said, patting his shoulder before walking away. Soobin stared at her as the doctors came out of the ICU. 

 

“No,” He whispered. “No, no no no. You can’t leave me!” He said, falling to the ground and onto his knees. Tears left his eyes like waterfalls. “No, please, don’t. It should’ve been me. Not kitten,” He said, touching his forehead to the ground as he cried. 

 

1 year later…

 

Soobin stared at the Santa mask, remembering the times he and Y/n had always gone to orphanages and gave them presents. Tears slid down his face as he remembered her smiling face. “Y/n, please come back to me,” he whispered, putting his head against the mask.

 

But, he knew it was too late. Y/n was gone, forever.